Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

Footloose

Started by Anonymous, April 12, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There's a lot of good movies I have never seen.

:|

then i am going to give you one you must see.....THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION......one of my top 5 of all time

Ditto that, Morgan Freeman and that white guy who was framed were brilliant.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There's a lot of good movies I have never seen.

:|

then i am going to give you one you must see.....THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION......one of my top 5 of all time

ya Tim Robbins.....IRL he is a major enviro flake as is his wife (thelma and louise person)..but is a great actor

Romero

So anyway now I've got the song "Footloose" in my head the past few days. Thank you all so very much.

Oh well, it's still a lot better than "Let's Hear It for the Boy".

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ya Tim Robbins.....IRL he is a major enviro flake as is his wife (thelma and louise person)..but is a great actor

Well, I'm able to separate the artist from their art. I'm not interested in being lectured by these narcissistic airheads about their causes. However, Tim Robbins did a first rate job in that movie. I really, really liked Shawshank Redemption.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"So anyway now I got the song "Footloose" in my head the past few days. Thank you all so very much.

Oh well, it's still a lot better than "Let's Hear It for the Boy".

Lolz :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Obvious Li

i am a huge Coen brothers fan as well.....especially Fargo and No country for old men.....both excellent.. :ugeek:

my other favorite guy is Quentin Tarantino......and i think Jackie Brown is his best.............. :geek:

Romero

I'm sorry, but I really have to do this right now.

Ha ha, Kenny Loggins is just laying on the bed and occasionally looking out the window. Nice top gun, loser.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am a huge Coen brothers fan as well.....especially Fargo and No country for old men.....both excellent.. :ugeek:

my other favorite guy is Quentin Tarantino......and i think Jackie Brown is his best.............. :geek:

Now we are getting into some good movies. No Country For Old Men was brilliant and Fargo was one dark, but good flick.

Romero

OMG the villain in No Country for Old Men is the bestest worstest ever villain ever.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"OMG the villain in No Country for Old Men is the bestest worstest ever villain ever.

true dat........Anton Shugur........is a nasty peice of work..........i recommend two more Quentin movies "Reservoir Dogs" and "True Romance".............both absolutely great movies........Fash may have  a problem with the language though

Obvious Li

also a more recent one called "Winters Bone"......very good or "50 dead men walking" true story and very very good

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am a huge Coen brothers fan as well.....especially Fargo and No country for old men.....both excellent.. :ugeek:

We saw Fargo Obvious Li, it was not the kind of movie I thought it would be..

The one scene that I remember most even though I wish I didn't was the man in the wood chipper.

:shock:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We saw Fargo Obvious Li, it was not the kind of movie I thought it would be..

The one scene that I remember most even though I wish I didn't was the man in the wood chipper.

:shock:

great scene....i would like to do that to Romero someday......... :ugeek:

RW

I've been to Fargo.
Beware of Gaslighters!