Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Woman crushes soda cans with her butt cheeks

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2014, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie":o That's one big strong butt!

It is Annie, how are you tonight?

Annie

Hi Fash! I'm good! Been working on my Mandalorian Cosplay for the Fan Expo next week. Got almost all the armor on! Just have to wait for some stuff to dry, hubby is painting my shoulder plates and then I attach them  :D  I'll post pics when I'm done  :P  This is a newer version of what I already had, just changed the material and armor size and attachment procedure. How are you doing?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hi Fash! I'm good! Been working on my Mandalorian Cosplay for the Fan Expo next week. Got almost all the armor on! Just have to wait for some stuff to dry, hubby is painting my shoulder plates and then I attach them  :D  I'll post pics when I'm done  :P  This is a newer version of what I already had, just changed the material and armor size and attachment procedure. How are you doing?

You always make such good costumes Annie?

I can hardly wait to see the photos.

:)

Anonymous

That chick should get a job at a recycling depot. ;)  :lol:

Renee

That bitch stole my one and only parlor trick. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"That bitch stole my one and only parlor trick. :lol:

You snooze, you lose Renee.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You snooze, you lose Renee.

Tell me about it. I never think of putting my many talents up on YouTube. I guess I just don't have enough ambition to be a star.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

a video?

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

a video?

No way, the damn thing will end up going viral and I'll be bombarded with requests for live demonstrations every time I go out in public.   :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

a video?

No way, the damn thing will end up going viral and I'll be bombarded with requests for live demonstrations every time I go out in public.   :lol:

I was watching a show on the Chinese channel once, it was from Taiwan if memory serves me correct. Anyway, it was all about stupid tricks/stunts/talents people did. A vid like that would be tailor-made for a show of that ilk.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

a video?

renee...try this one...it will make you a star...i posted the short version....watch it all....your welcome..hahaha

Renee

I didn't even have to watch the whole video. I knew where it was going as soon as I saw the ping-pong balls. :lol:

Have you ever seen the movie "Beer League"?