The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=495688 time=1678844941 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=495678 time=1678833653 user_id=3396
I was watching a financial expert speak about how Jim Crow Joe Joe is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He pretends to be fighting inflation and avoiding a recession, while the recent insolvency of Silicon Valley Bank has seemed to spread to other regional banks.

This is what happens when a bank puts all their eggs in one ESG approved basket.

SVB is not a Main Street bank and never was. Most banks of that size have 1,000 branches, but Silicon Valley had 16. Its assets quadrupled in four years — explosive growth that ought to raise flags.

Unfortunately, they may use it anyway to social engineer a reckoning after kicking the fiscal accountability can down the road since the last crises.

Nothing was dealt with... the too big to fails were bailed. Deficits are up, debts are sky-rocketing... war drums are now beating.

It's all just a really long protracted theatre of sorts...

Everything points to population collapse, debt, and hardship.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Why did the San Francisco Federal Reserve hold back when everyone knew that Silicon Valley Bank was heavily exposed to the tech industry and its investments were deteriorating. The triggers for regulatory action, still in place even after the 2018 partial deregulation, were not followed.

SVB is not a real bank. it raises capital for one sector. Officially it only had $17 billion in ESG investments. But, it had no tangible investments in energy, agriculture, mining or manufacturing.

Herman

Watch Kevin O'Leary at 5:10 about that tech bank fqailure.

">

Herman

The Intercept reports that while California Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, has expressed support for the bailout of Silicon Valley Bank depositors, the Golden State governor failed to point out that he is a client of the belly-up bank. Newsom kept personal accounts at the bank for years, according to a former Newsom employee, the outlet said.

Shen Li

I don't like participating in this thread, but it fits here. Fast forward to 3:35. I too would give up my vote in a heartbeat if it meant white libtard women lose their votes.

">

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495772 time=1678932586 user_id=3389
I don't like participating in this thread, but it fits here. Fast forward to 3:35. I too would give up my vote in a heartbeat if it meant white libtard women lose their votes.

">

You've got a chip on your shoulder....but granted, white libtard women have become a problem in the West these days.

I prefer to just say libtards though... because it is a social condition of humanity going back many millennia over every ethnicity and I have a white skinned young daughter who I hope keeps close to her heart the values we tried to instill in her during her impressionable years.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

There has been a precipitous drop in the average life expectancy in the US for a second year in a row.

Data collected by the National Center for Health Statistics revealed that in 2019, the average American was expected at birth to live to 78 years and 10 months. That figure dropped to 77 years in 2020. In 2022, the life expectancy for the U.S. population stood at 76 years and one month — the lowest it had been since 1996.

Lokmar

">

Giving women the right to vote has been one of the biggest disasters to ever befall this country.

DKG

At a Senate Budget Committee hearing, Mitt Romney confronted Shalanda Young, director of the White House Office of Management and Budget, over Biden's narrative about Republicans and Social Security.

"Do you recognize that, in the next 10 years or so, that the trust fund on Social Security is going to run out, and under the law, benefits would be cut dramatically — like 25%. You're aware of that?" Romney asked.

"I'm aware," Young acknowledged.

"That's a problem, right?" Romney followed up, to which Young responded affirmatively.

"Well, why is it, then, that in the president's budget, there's no effort to address that whatsoever?" Romney then asked.

The point of Romney's question is clear. Biden falsely claims Republicans want to cut Social Security. But his own budget does not address insolvency issues with Social Security and Medicare, effectively slashing them, because if funding issues are not addressed, the money dries up. But Young did not answer.

Anonymous

A new poll by The Economist/YouGov found that 56 percent of Americans oppose President Joe Biden running for another term in 2024, compared to 54 percent who oppose former President Donald Trump running again.

The survey also found that Biden's approval rating was 42 percent, while disapproval was at 50 percent.

A survey by The Economist/YouGov conducted from March 11 to 14 found that 56 percent of U.S. adults said they didn't want Biden to run again, compared to 54 percent who said they didn't want Trump to run.

The poll findings came as the race for the White House continues to heat up and new candidates have announced their intentions to seek both the Republican and Democratic presidential nominations.

Herman

Chris Christie might announce he is seeking the Republican nomination.

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=495781 time=1678956614 user_id=1676

">

You've got a chip on your shoulder....but granted, white libtard women have become a problem in the West these days.

I prefer to just say libtards though... because it is a social condition of humanity going back many millennia over every ethnicity and I have a white skinned young daughter who I hope keeps close to her heart the values we tried to instill in her during her impressionable years.

It's never been about race with me. I don't give a fuck about that. However, I call it like it is. Urban white libtards run the show in Canada. They're a blight on this once amazing country, but we're run by their marxist insanity.

Odinson

Life is too easy for some and thats why they have all these nonsense problems.

Drew Barrymore: Aww you are such a victim.

Mulvaney: Yes, I´am.

Yuck.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495845 time=1679076348 user_id=136
Life is too easy for some and thats why they have all these nonsense problems.

Drew Barrymore: Aww you are such a victim.

Mulvaney: Yes, I´am.

Yuck.

Yuck X 10,000.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=495812 time=1679008040 user_id=3396
Chris Christie might announce he is seeking the Republican nomination.

He is a born loser.

Print
User actions