The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482950 time=1668966338 user_id=3389
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482947 time=1668966194 user_id=1582

for believing they live on a big spinning ball racing through outer space? or for believing pineapple is acceptable on pizza? i don't believe either of those....  :laugh:

You pasty-skinned fucks believe you have to make urselves poor to save the planet.

no.... i'm just poor.... i don't think i'm saving anything....  :laugh:

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482955 time=1668966632 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482950 time=1668966338 user_id=3389

You pasty-skinned fucks believe you have to make urselves poor to save the planet.

You sir, are an honourary Chink.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482957 time=1668966722 user_id=3389
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482955 time=1668966632 user_id=1582

i kinda feel like i am.... i may even try to do my own taxes this year.... after i set the time and date on my dvd player....  :laugh:

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482959 time=1668966887 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482957 time=1668966722 user_id=3389

i kinda feel like i am.... i may even try to do my own taxes this year.... after i set the time and date on my dvd player....  :laugh:

What is that? ac_razz

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482961 time=1668966945 user_id=3389
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482959 time=1668966887 user_id=1582

What is that? ac_razz

according to my grandchildren, its a device for warming up sandwiches and holding the playstation upright....  :laugh:

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482967 time=1668967169 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482961 time=1668966945 user_id=3389

What is that? ac_razz

according to my grandchildren, its a device for warming up sandwiches and holding the playstation upright....  :laugh:

ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=482945 time=1668966028 user_id=1582
Quote from: Dove post_id=482913 time=1668960809 user_id=3266But we dont need the earth to be any sort of shape in order for any of the bible to be true.

thats so true and i agree 100%.... but i was born into a 'religous' family and i rejected it at an early age.... i gave up on God completely and i ran as wild as march hares for decades.... fortunately, God hadn't given up on me and He used flat earth to bring me back to the family.... i'm blessed to be witness to these dark times because the book of Revelation was my biggest obstacle as far as believing.... and also - yes.... aliens are absolutely fallen angels....

Lmao. I was raised in a Pentecostal denomination and went to a Pentecostal private school. All day my grandmother had TBN on.

So what I knew of God I heard from the likes of Swaggart, Benny Hinn, Marilyn Hickey....Copeland....the whole satanic prosperity peddling crew.

The bible was presented to me as a tool of punishment. As a child I suffered anxiety (my mother was a drunk and I was raised by my grandmother) and I would twiddle stuff. One day I kept twiddling my hair. So of course i was sent to the pastors office and as punishment i was given a bible verse to write 100 times. A completely pit of context verse condemning vanity.

I was told I needed to please God but never told that's impossible for a human to do. So I assigned myself to hell because i couldnt stop sinning and couldnt force myself to believe something was personal that just did not resonate.

It wasnt until I was older that I started to see the value in the values. Then I had a sort of fake belief. Like a distant sort of "yeah there probably is a God" thing.  

It actually wasnt until i was in my 30s on day 4 of heroin detox that God just flipped a switch in my brain and i actually believed.  And i learn why everything i was told was wrong. And the pitiful state of the western church and why it's been inadequate.

I fully believe we will see a turn in that. As the culture becomes more and more hostile to God we will see a rising up of strong godly men again in the west.

We are at the end of the end, no doubt....and things are happening with a startling speed as well.

Revelation itself isnt about the end of the world at all. It does cover it but the purpose of the book is the revealing of Christ to the world. People need to understand Genesis well to start understanding that book. Like the whore with Babylon on her forehead....drunk on the blood of the saints....is directly talking about the pharisees and scribes. The religious system of the OT.  It's not about America at all. OR the Vatican(even though the RC is a whore...just not THAT whore) . The Revelation used to freak me out as well because I was told it was about the end of the world.....its not lol.

I used to have nightmares about lakes filled with blood and grasshopper monsters and shit.....all because modern westerners are lazy and cant manage a text they claim to follow.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

So did you guys know this little factoid?

https://larryalextaunton.com/2020/07/karl-marx-vs-charles-spurgeon-an-epic-struggle-for-the-souls-of-men-in-19th-century-london/">https://larryalextaunton.com/2020/07/ka ... ry-london/">https://larryalextaunton.com/2020/07/karl-marx-vs-charles-spurgeon-an-epic-struggle-for-the-souls-of-men-in-19th-century-london/

"Karl Marx, an apostle of evil, and Charles Spurgeon, the "Prince of Preachers," were evangelists with messages that couldn't have been more different—and they lived in the same city at the same time"

I've met and befriend a descendant of Charles Spurgeon, Joseph Spurgeon. And I love how the Spurgeon line is just one solid reformed preacher after the next.

And yeah people who know Pastor Joseph Spurgeon today kinda joke with him about the battle with Marxism being in his very blood so.....its his time. People hate him too lol

Communism is so much like the off brand kingdom of Christ. It's a kingdom of death and toil where humans are enslaved by government.

"There is no learning sympathy except by suffering. It cannot be studied from a book, it must be written on the heart" ~ C Spurgeon
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=482939 time=1668965748 user_id=3389

White people are fukt in the head.

for believing they live on a big spinning ball racing through outer space? or for believing pineapple is acceptable on pizza? i don't believe either of those....  :laugh:

:rules:  :t1929:
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483006 time=1668976239 user_id=3214
why are the other planets spheres?

they're not, buddy.... they're just lights.... the sun and moon are exactly what they appear as.... only alot smaller and alot closer than what they claim.... everything else - just lights.... the only time they look like 'plantets' is when its nasa propaganda pictures....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483012 time=1668977222 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483006 time=1668976239 user_id=3214
why are the other planets spheres?

they're not, buddy.... they're just lights.... the sun and moon are exactly what they appear as.... only alot smaller and alot closer than what they claim.... everything else - just lights.... the only time they look like 'plantets' is when its nasa propaganda pictures....

what does NASA, or anyone else for that matter, have to gain from promoting the idea that the planets are lights etc etc ?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=483007 time=1668976695 user_id=1676

i already know you think you live on a ball.... please don't tell me you put pineapple on fuckin pizza as well....  :mad:

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483014 time=1668977346 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=483007 time=1668976695 user_id=1676

i already know you think you live on a ball.... please don't tell me you put pineapple on fuckin pizza as well....  :mad:

I reserve judgement on Earth and pineapple on pizza is a culinary travesty.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483013 time=1668977333 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=483012 time=1668977222 user_id=1582

what does NASA, or anyone else for that matter, have to gain from promoting the idea that the planets are lights etc etc ?

these ppl are luciferian.... and 'round earth' is a trojan horse program.... if they can convince you that you live on a ball, they can gradually convince you of big bang theory, evolution and even aliens.... they want to take you away from God....