The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

Btw - I had to capitalize the T cuz it wouldn't let me use just "cuntessa". Instead of Countessa.
<t></t>

Dove

Dove

">

He NAILS it

Literally is calling them scum bags now. All the shit I just said.

People get killed because these fucking people incite and embrace politcal violence and they respond by blaming their politcal opposition.  It's disgusting and authoritarian bullshit

They LOVE when people die and get hurt.

Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahahahahaha is anyone else enjoying watching fagmin and that spastic little shit blurt run straight up tree trunks like stunned fucking cats over this whole debunked Colorado shooter story?

lmao

Aryan

I don't even try and keep up with the nonsense in Clown World any more, there's just too much. Everyday almost, there's some new insanity...

WTF happened to the Nancy Pelosi story where her husband got beaten with a hammer by a San Fagdisco hippy?

That seems to have been memoryholed.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483868 time=1669229061 user_id=3214
hahahahahahahahahaha is anyone else enjoying watching fagmin and that spastic little shit blurt run straight up tree trunks like stunned fucking cats over this whole debunked Colorado shooter story?

lmao

I don't look at that place, but I could imagine.

Erica Mena

lmao

Dude is HEATED. You cannot tell me that fool is NOT gay and into trans. He's way too emotional about it.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483871 time=1669229655 user_id=2845

lmao

Dude is HEATED. You cannot tell me that fool is NOT gay and into trans. He's way too emotional about it.

BULLSEYE!!

Aryan

Who Blurt? I agree.   :laugh:

Jokes..... Yeah Admin is a 100% full blown fruit.... interesting how even at his age he still denies it.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483873 time=1669230057 user_id=1728
Who Blurt? I agree.   :laugh:

Jokes..... Yeah Admin is a 100% full blown fruit.... interesting how even at his age he still denies it.

They're a pair of nancyboys. Apegirl is more unbearable because he spams TDS shit.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483851 time=1669224637 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=483788 time=1669211053 user_id=3214
Now that Twitter has purged al the obnoxious liberal scum from his employee roster I may actually join

Follow me

https://mobile.twitter.com/CunTessa310">https://mobile.twitter.com/CunTessa310

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=483869 time=1669229289 user_id=1728
I don't even try and keep up with the nonsense in Clown World any more, there's just too much. Everyday almost, there's some new insanity...

WTF happened to the Nancy Pelosi story where her husband got beaten with a hammer by a San Fagdisco hippy?

That seems to have been memoryholed.

It's a conspiracy theory authored by the green monsters at Qannon!!!!!

Focus man... Jan 6th is all that matters!!!!

and suddenly inflation and crime... now that hunter Biden's laptop is on the table

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483871 time=1669229655 user_id=2845

lmao

I'm saying. His noodle neck goes straight into pretzel mode as soon as the subject is brought up.

He's got a man pussy -- you know, back there

I'm certain of it