The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=484438 time=1669486061 user_id=3266What happened?

I moved Shen's post here. I see Lib or Republican, it's getting moved. Lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=484415 time=1669463745 user_id=3390
Two more conservative-leaning counties in eastern Oregon, and one politically split county in California, have voted to begin the process that could lead to secession from their respective blue states.

On Nov. 8, Oregon's Morrow County passed the Greater Idaho proposal with 60 percent of the vote and Wheeler County with 59 percent.

A similar measure in San Bernardino County, California, passed by a narrow margin, 51.3 percent to 48.7.

"These are solutions they want their elected leaders to look into," said Matt McCaw, spokesman for the Greater Idaho Movement based in Oregon.

I live in Oregon, and I used to live in Idaho.  That shit will never get through and it's annoying to see it on ballots.  If these people love Idaho so much, they're free to move.

cw_

Anonymous

Eastern Oregon is just a bunch of desert.  It's painful to drive through.  Fuck their feelings.

Dove

Ahhhhhh got it lol. That was confusing to see :D

Flea is such a tyrant lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=484450 time=1669487583 user_id=3382
Eastern Oregon is just a bunch of desert.  It's painful to drive through.  Fuck their feelings.

Is that the area that wants to divorce from Oregon and join Idaho?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=484443 time=1669486724 user_id=3382
Quote from: DKG post_id=484415 time=1669463745 user_id=3390
Two more conservative-leaning counties in eastern Oregon, and one politically split county in California, have voted to begin the process that could lead to secession from their respective blue states.

On Nov. 8, Oregon's Morrow County passed the Greater Idaho proposal with 60 percent of the vote and Wheeler County with 59 percent.

A similar measure in San Bernardino County, California, passed by a narrow margin, 51.3 percent to 48.7.

"These are solutions they want their elected leaders to look into," said Matt McCaw, spokesman for the Greater Idaho Movement based in Oregon.

I live in Oregon, and I used to live in Idaho.  That shit will never get through and it's annoying to see it on ballots.  If these people love Idaho so much, they're free to move.

For many that's alot easier said than done. We both know that

so in this instance why wouldn't the will of the people, in a democracy, "get through"

serious question

Biggie Smiles

If there was an area of Florida, adjacent to a libtard state which was itself infested with libtards and was nothing but a mangy swamp, annoying to drive through even, and wanted to detach from the home state I would say 'Good riddance'.

The adjacent state and the population in my state would be charged some kind of fee for the land they insist on inhabitanting with their filthy and loathsome presence but I wouldn't force them, as free persons, to live under the polices and ideologies they have no hope of ever unseating via the normal voting process.

THAT, People, is democracy

prove me wrong.

Anonymous

There's not enough support.  Nobody lives there.  And why would Idaho want Oregon's poorest counties?

I don't think anyone should be moving borders.  It's just a tantrum no matter who does it.

PS: I don't, nor would I, live in Portland.

But good luck getting approval from our liberal politicians.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=484463 time=1669489204 user_id=3382
There's not enough support.  Nobody lives there.  And why would Idaho want Oregon's poorest counties?

I don't think anyone should be moving borders.  It's just a tantrum no matter who does it.

PS: I don't, nor would I, live in Portland.

But good luck getting approval from our liberal politicians.

Fair enough. I get the sense tho that we agree conceptually on the matter of freedom in this instance as your reply points more to operational constraints than it does to a philosophical one. And that of course, I can certainly understand. However, isn't it true that borders are simply invisible lines on a map? And if that is the case as these liberal politicians have so many times attempting to reinforce into our minds  why would said liberal politicians have a problem redrawing them?

That doesn't sound like democracy to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=484452 time=1669487673 user_id=3266
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=484450 time=1669487583 user_id=3382

Is that the area that wants to divorce from Oregon and join Idaho?

Yes.  I'm not trying to invalidate their values.  I know WHY they want to move, or rather be absorbed, but they think they have bargaining power, when the reality is the number of people who want this is pretty small, comparatively.  They have an uphill battle against our liberal representatives...

I had to listen to people wanting to be part of the neighboring state when I lived in blue Boise too.  It's pointless.

They want to do it with Washington and Cali too.  Who do these people think they are?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=484470 time=1669490443 user_id=3382
 Who do these people think they are?

Citizens of a Free country?

that's just a guess though

Oerdin

So it turns out the Biden admin was pressuring Trudump to cracl down on the Trucker Freedom convoy.

Aryan

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=484521 time=1669496257 user_id=3374
So it turns out the Biden admin was pressuring Trudump to cracl down on the Trucker Freedom convoy.

Aka the jews...

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=484522 time=1669496808 user_id=1728
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=484521 time=1669496257 user_id=3374

Aka the jews...

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

Who is Jewish now? True Dope? He has been called a lot of things, but Jewish was never one them.