The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486421 time=1670348005 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486416 time=1670347407 user_id=3266

Big....dont you see that only Murd TRULY saw you as the Puerto Rican that you are and only she cares about that?

The rest of have to pretend you are white. Yanno?  God shes so gross.

Stupid and ignorant shit Murd blathered last night

Once again she thinks Christianity is a european religion pushed upon nonwhite people. Because shes completely retarded and knows nothing about it.

She thinks white settlers introduced natives to alcohol and that they couldnt quite do it without whites.

She claimed she "cant imagine" how much worse family dysfunction is in poor families. And I'm completely sure if she had the opportunity to find out....she would do all the talking.

Yeah. I mean.....what a fucking pig she is lol.

I really should have known when she would go on about how she "even hangs out with broke people" if they have 5 and she has 20 they have 25 that she was indirectly insulting me.

Oh well lol.

She's Catlick.. from what I remember and you cannot expect their priests to properly multitask their limited schedules binge drinking in the convents, raping little boys in the confessional with actually teaching their gullible disinterested flock anything about the bible or the history of Christianity do you?

So Murdy get theology points via a "the view" episode here and an episode there. Who are we to judge?

She says shes catholic because she got baptized as a baby and did some mass.

But she literally says Catholic people dont worship Jesus  :crazy:

And she argues this dumbassery.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

You see Dovey, and this is in no way a dig, but it's all about how,you frame your response to these reprobates.

You read like you lean towards apology for what took place "you stole the natives land!!!" -- "yeah but look at all the ways we helped them"

fuck that noise.

An alpha male such as myself says "fuck yeah we took your land, and what of it you backwards fucking sub human primates" "we pissed on your ancestors graves and used their corpses to fertilize our soil while we were at it, and will piss on yours too if you don't cease with the flippant cretin mewling which you cannot possibly backup"

you see? That's how you handle rodents like them

Make no apologies or attempts at justification to the vermin who are benefiting from the actions of the people they condemn. It's uncouth.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486425 time=1670348715 user_id=3214
You see Dovey, and this is in no way a dig, but it's all about how,you frame your response to these reprobates.

You read like you lean towards apology for what took place "you stole the natives land!!!" -- "yeah but look at all the ways we helped them"

fuck that noise.

An alpha male such as myself says "fuck yeah we took your land, and what of it you backwards fucking sub human primates" "we pissed on your ancestors graves and used their corpses to fertilize our soil while we were at it, and will piss on yours too if you don't cease with the flippant cretin mewling which you cannot possibly backup"

Make no apologies or attempts at justification to the vermin who are benefiting from the actions of the people they condemn. It's uncouth.

Do I read like that?  That's not my stance on it.  People have been traveling to new lands and conquering them through human history.

To view history through a modern and politcal lense is ignorant and a misuse of history.

It wasnt even JUST british colonialism that arrives on the shores of North America. They came. They conquered. They showed more mercy than most.

They allowed the peaceful tribes who recognized the land was being taken and they couldnt defend against it to keep sections of lands they had always lived on. That was astounding grace considering. The fact reservations exist show the civility of the first Americans. An arrangement honored to this day.

So no I'm definately not an apologist nor fo I feel guilt. This was the way of the world and I'm proud of this countries founding. Period.

Oerdin

The unions make sure such common sense actions never happen.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486427 time=1670349346 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486425 time=1670348715 user_id=3214

fuck that noise.

Do I read like that?  That's not my stance on it.  People have been traveling to new lands and conquering them through human history.

To view history through a modern and politcal lense is ignorant and a misuse of history.

It wasnt even JUST british colonialism that arrives on the shores of North America. They came. They conquered. They showed more mercy than most.

They allowed the peaceful tribes who recognized the land was being taken and they couldnt defend against it to keep sections of lands they had always lived on. That was astounding grace considering. The fact reservations exist show the civility of the first Americans. An arrangement honored to this day.

So no I'm definately not an apologist nor fo I feel guilt. This was the way of the world and I'm proud of this countries founding. Period.

You kind of do. From my perspective at least.

I'd prefer to see more of the "fuck you and the donkey you rode in on, hypocrite" approach. It's appropriate for people like these

Take Lebron for instance. He gets paid MILLIONS to bounce a ball in a manner consistent with what inner-city youth are doing EVERYDAY on basketball courts throughout the country for free. And, ironically, exploiting Chinese slave labor for his own personal benefit.

And what does he do? Just like the rest of them he shamelessly pontificates about how awful this country is -- and then, as if his hypocrisy were not grievous enough when you counter with information about the hundreds of flights leaving the US bound for Africa daily what does he do? Throw on the cloak of victimhood and call you a racist. Not because you really are a racist but because he is too shallow and vapid to see the hollowness in his claims vs his own lifestyle.

Same with that gargantuan carpet munching basketball player. She hated the US because it was the cool thing to do. Even going as far as to demand the national anthem not be broadcasted at any of her pity player sporting events. Oh yeah? I bet she'd gnaw off a Fallopian tube to hear the anthem somewhere within US borders now huh?

Shameless hypocrites. Every last one of them.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486430 time=1670350070 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486427 time=1670349346 user_id=3266

You kind of do. From my perspective at least.

I'd prefer to see more of the "fuck you and the donkey you rode in on, hypocrite" approach. It's appropriate for people like these

Take Lebron for instance. He gets paid MILLIONS to bounce a ball in a manner consistent with what inner-city youth are doing EVERYDAY on basketball courts throughout the country for free. And, ironically, exploiting Chinese slave labor for his own personal benefit.

And what does he do? Just like the rest of them he shamelessly pontificates about how awful this country is -- and then, as if his hypocrisy were not grievous enough when you counter with information about the hundreds of flights leaving the US bound for Africa daily what does he do? Throw on the cloak of victimhood and call you a racist. Not because you really are a racist but because he is too shallow and vapid to see the hollowness in his claims vs his own lifestyle.

Same with that gargantuan carpet munching basketball player. She hated the US because it was the cool thing to do. Even going as far as to demand the national anthem not be broadcasted at any of her pity player sporting events. Oh yeah? I bet she'd gnaw off a Fallopian tube to hear the anthem somewhere within US borders now huh?

Shameless hypocrites. Every last one of them.

I don't disagree with any of this and I'm glad I could clarify my opinions on the founding of America lol.

Teaching people to view history through this modern lense is to teach pure fucking ignorance and dumbassery.

They dont even teach the holocaust anymore. And dont expect anyone to enter into what the nazis were thinking. How they genuinely believed they were the good guys....believed they were defending Germany. Look at the events that triggered these beliefs. Nope. Do that and you are a neo nazi  :crazy:

We are repeating history because there is no more learning FROM history. Just judging it through the modern lense and believing they can "right" the perceived "wrongs" by creating division and hate. It's so sick and sad. That's was these anti American dummies are thinking.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=486428 time=1670349450 user_id=3374
The unions make sure such common sense actions never happen.

Public sector unions should be illegal.

BTW, the teacher is white. What a shock.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486435 time=1670350855 user_id=3266

We are repeating history because there is no more learning FROM history. .

And that, is precisely the end game these elitist vermin are looking for

and the average fucking whitey virtual signaling leftist is actually dumb enough to think they will be granted a seat at the table once the complete dismantling of the constitution is complete

They are nothing more than useful idiot sob soldiers and they are too fucking stupid to see it

Biggie Smiles

if you can look at what Balenciaga has done and not be utterly disgusted and voice that disgust in solidarity with anyone, regardless of political difference, YOU are part of the problem.

end of.

I don't care if Trump just landed on roof of the white-house to take a long squirty dump -- if you CAN see THIS, and interject with THAT as your only comment your intent is nothing more than diversionary and you are pedo enabler.

Period.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486439 time=1670351911 user_id=3214
if you can look at what Balenciaga has done and not be utterly disgusted and voice that disgust in solidarity with anyone, regardless of political difference, YOU are part of the problem.

end of.

I don't care if Trump just landed on roof of the white-house to take a long squirty dump -- if you CAN see THIS, and interject with THAT as your only comment your intent is nothing more than diversionary and you are pedo enabler.

Period.

One of my friends from childhood who happens to be a gay male and I spoke yesterday for a few hours. And he was really upset and pissed about how the Balenciaga shit was being made politcal and being branded "right wing".

I can see A LOT of outraged people who are slamming back at those who are trying to make it politcal or attach it to the lgbt....The View stepped in it pretty bad.

Opposing pedophilia and child abuse and exploitation should NOT be a politcal thing.

It says a lot that the braindead tards on BF havent said a word about it. It's been a huge thing for over a week .....and they havent said a word.  They can't use it to attack a Republican, so they just really have no interest in it.

They jump on anything involving anyone they can turn into a republican ....but this? Crickets.

They either just dont care, have no interest, or they are waiting to get a narrative that tries to make it okay or turns into a "right wing" fuss fest.  Because if it's not politcal and cannot be used as politcal ammo.....they just dont even carr about it.

This is how deep that goes for them. They have no empathy and no convictions. If the establishment left started arguing to lower the age of consent (and they will be) these assholes will defend that stance and slam people who dont.  Theyll be defending pedophiles as MAPs and claiming we need compassion and if we care about child abuse we will be compassionate towards these predators so they arent in the dark abusing children....that's gonna be the angle and they will embrace it. Then it will be lowering the age of consent. The boundaries are being trampled in schools and now high end fashion and in plays and media.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486445 time=1670352902 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486439 time=1670351911 user_id=3214

end of.

Period.

One of my friends from childhood who happens to be a gay male and I spoke yesterday for a few hours. And he was really upset and pissed about how the Balenciaga shit was being made politcal and being branded "right wing".

I can see A LOT of outraged people who are slamming back at those who are trying to make it politcal or attach it to the lgbt....The View stepped in it pretty bad.

Opposing pedophilia and child abuse and exploitation should NOT be a politcal thing.

It says a lot that the braindead tards on BF havent said a word about it. It's been a huge thing for over a week .....and they havent said a word.  They can't use it to attack a Republican, so they just really have no interest in it.

They jump on anything involving anyone they can turn into a republican ....but this? Crickets.

They either just dont care, have no interest, or they are waiting to get a narrative that tries to make it okay or turns into a "right wing" fuss fest.  Because if it's not politcal and cannot be used as politcal ammo.....they just dont even carr about it.

This is how deep that goes for them.

bring it to their attention and watch a sloth like admin use it as an excuse to demand hunter Biden dick pics. Or perhaps he'll find himself more worried about rising crime and inflation now that republicans are taking over the house in January and attempt to realign your thinking to these sudden more important matters accordingly

any decent human being would see this and say it is disgusting context be damned. Full stop

But they're all fucking twisted and perverse. equally. so that will not happen

Biggie Smiles

But these same vermin will have ALOT to say if you misspeak on their precious LGBTQ+X2=34+56 tho

">

Dove

Look. They are praising a play about pedophilia. Where the tone is pedo apologist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/theater-dance/2022/11/23/downstate-bruce-norris-pedophiles/">https://www.washingtonpost.com/theater- ... edophiles/">https://www.washingtonpost.com/theater-dance/2022/11/23/downstate-bruce-norris-pedophiles/

https://reduxx.info/washington-post-describes-sympathetic-play-about-pedophiles-as-brilliant-and-scintillating/">https://reduxx.info/washington-post-des ... tillating/">https://reduxx.info/washington-post-describes-sympathetic-play-about-pedophiles-as-brilliant-and-scintillating/

And the establishment cucks gaslight everyone who calls it out in schools and in media and shit and claim it's not happening at all. Some of these cretins even claim WE are pedophiles and projecting. So if we point out grooming or push back they will start saying that's where our minds go because we are the sick ones.

This is what they are doing. It gets worse every fucking year.

There was that "family friendly sex show" over in the UK where the actors even got naked and talked about sexual fantasies right in front of little children.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486446 time=1670353186 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=486445 time=1670352902 user_id=3266

This is how deep that goes for them.

bring it to their attention and watch a sloth like admin use it as an excuse to demand hunter Biden dick pics. Or perhaps he'll find himself more worried about rising crime and inflation now that republicans are taking over the house in January and attempt to realign your thinking to these sudden more important matters accordingly

any decent human being would see this and say it is disgusting context be damned. Full stop

But they're all fucking twisted and perverse. equally. so that will not happen

Admin doesnt care. He doesnt even read anything anyone says. All he cares about is spewing hate day in and day out and he wont talk to anyone outside his cult. We are all stupid liars to him.

So yeah he would just parrot the Biden dick pic thing because that's what he thinks the Ukraine Biden issues is about...the laptop thing. He thinks it's about porn and he also thinks some guy intentionally planted the porn there. He has no clue about Ukraine or Barisemma(?)

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486448 time=1670353380 user_id=3266
Look. They are praising a play about pedophilia. Where the tone is pedo apologist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/theater-dance/2022/11/23/downstate-bruce-norris-pedophiles/">https://www.washingtonpost.com/theater- ... edophiles/">https://www.washingtonpost.com/theater-dance/2022/11/23/downstate-bruce-norris-pedophiles/

https://reduxx.info/washington-post-describes-sympathetic-play-about-pedophiles-as-brilliant-and-scintillating/">https://reduxx.info/washington-post-des ... tillating/">https://reduxx.info/washington-post-describes-sympathetic-play-about-pedophiles-as-brilliant-and-scintillating/

And the establishment cucks gaslight everyone who calls it out in schools and in media and shit and claim it's not happening at all. Some of these cretins even claim WE are pedophiles and projecting. So if we point out grooming or push back they will start saying that's where our minds go because we are the sick ones.

This is what they are doing. It gets worse every fucking year.

There was that "family friendly sex show" over in the UK where the actors even got naked and talked about sexual fantasies right in front of little children.

yeah, they point to some random pastor of a five person congragation in bumbfuck Kentucky who was caught with child porn on his computer and condemned accordingly and universally as a means to further their rampant propagation of this shit to our children.

The conservatives did it, the conservatives did it, with the smell of child still on their fingertips

that's how utterly committed they are to their deviance. make no mistake about it, that Admin guy will mine the internet for DAYS using any tool he can find to make the subject about an isolated conservative misstep like the one I exampled above rather than accept any responsibility for his parties overwhelming and gross deviance which is being celebrated instead of condemned