The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles

I say if you are going to break them down you have an obligation to build them back up and let them run free.

">

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486364 time=1670303803 user_id=1676
I cut the tags or embroidery off of new clothing I buy.

Quality or inexpensive.

And I won't buy anything I can't do that to.

I'm not a free billboard.

I decided years ago to only buy second hand because of pollution, slave labor and all the plethora of ethical problems that so many brands come with. There are brands that financially support shit like Planned Parenthood...politcal orgs I find offensive, and its SO many of them that I decided it was easier to just use thrift and consignment and resale shops.

So we do thrift stores, Platos Closet, Thred Up...and there are a few others.

And we are very happy doing this and money goes farther. The only stuff we buy new are sock, and underwear and bras. Or if we need a specific thing and cant find it that way.

And I sure the fuck am never giving Disney a penny ever again.

Even buying second hand....there are certain brands i refuse to even wear. Adidas just made that list. And I avoid names and logos because its tacky. It just is.

Like you said....im not a damn billboard.

Dove

I'm not breaking anyone down. I'm just observing what they show about themselves.

Shes her own problem.

I just think its gross how she treats people who gave her friendship for ten years. What she said about Big and his race was ignorant and disgusting.  A lot of things shes said about him is ignorant and disgusting.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=486368 time=1670304242 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486364 time=1670303803 user_id=1676
I cut the tags or embroidery off of new clothing I buy.

Quality or inexpensive.

And I won't buy anything I can't do that to.

I'm not a free billboard.

I decided years ago to only buy second hand because of pollution, slave labor and all the plethora of ethical problems that so many brands come with. There are brands that financially support shit like Planned Parenthood...politcal orgs I find offensive, and its SO many of them that I decided it was easier to just use thrift and consignment and resale shops.

So we do thrift stores, Platos Closet, Thred Up...and there are a few others.

And we are very happy doing this and money goes farther. The only stuff we buy new are sock, and underwear and bras. Or if we need a specific thing and cant find it that way.

And I sure the fuck am never giving Disney a penny ever again.

Even buying second hand....there are certain brands i refuse to even wear. Adidas just made that list. And I avoid names and logos because its tacky. It just is.

Like you said....im not a damn billboard.

:thumbup:

I haven't bought Nike in over 25 years or Levi's in 12 plus years. Aside from the horrible quality of late.

I buy a few Carhart baseball caps per year or maybe a jacket, but I cut the leather patches off immediately.

All my tshirts are blank. Straight up just colours, usually earth tones or my go to.... black.  

When I've needed to buy suits, it's from a local ancient Italian tailor who runs a quality business for the last 50 years from a large tin roofed warehouse.

Yet, I cut an impressionable path wherever I go....because?

It's classic. No bling, no tags, I stay in my nondescript lane and only make slight alterations to keep it current.

I mean... I don't fucking care what I'm wearing as long as it's cool in summer and warm in winter, but I hate looking like a retard or worse, slob.... in front of other people.

I also hate wasting clothing... so when those yearly cheap blank tshirts get washed out and stretchy along the neck, they become my car washing and waxing bitches!  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=486370 time=1670304338 user_id=3266
I'm not breaking anyone down. I'm just observing what they show about themselves.

Shes her own problem.

I just think its gross how she treats people who gave her friendship for ten years. What she said about Big and his race was ignorant and disgusting.  A lot of things shes said about him is ignorant and disgusting.

Me and Flea are cool. Me and Shen Li and Biggie are cool.

Yet I'm the motherfucking racist (according to Fat Lily, Locustbug, and others) because I would never stick my gloriously Viking wick in Lily's beaner birthing mong tunnel?

That ain't racism.

The Pig looks like Danny Devito's and Jabba the Hut's love child run through a Greta Thunburg IQ test emulator.

I just can't get into canned ham.
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Good if you are willing to be offended then one must be offensive it goes both ways thus is freedom of speech is all about.

">

Frood

Weebs... mate.... lay off the fermented tinctures.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Refusing to bang lily because she's fat and repulive isn't racism; it's common sense

Frood

Banging Lily without birth control pills and a condom assures you of impregnating a chubby Mestizo hair back ape, and having to spend 15 years or more trying to teach your offspring how to use basic eating utensils or put them in a home for life.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Leftist teacher in California claims speaking grammatically correct English is "white supremacy".  No wonder so many children can't speak correctly or even read yet still get diplomas.  We are in clown world.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-english-teacher-teaches-kids-grammar-is-part-white-supremacy-undermine-bs">https://www.foxnews.com/media/californi ... dermine-bs">https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-english-teacher-teaches-kids-grammar-is-part-white-supremacy-undermine-bs

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=486281 time=1670291245 user_id=3266
I bet next she will be announcing that Flea and Rancid are not white.

Lmao.

Huh? Rancid's paler than I am.  :laugh:

Turdy Murdy must have been on the boxed wine last night, the weird libtard rhetoric was flowing extra hard.

One of her best comments was claiming that White colonisers stole land from the Indians by getting them drunk and tricking them into signing deeds which gave away their property.  :roll:

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=486382 time=1670319571 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=486281 time=1670291245 user_id=3266
I bet next she will be announcing that Flea and Rancid are not white.

Lmao.

Huh? Rancid's paler than I am.  :laugh:

Turdy Murdy must have been on the boxed wine last night, the weird libtard rhetoric was flowing extra hard.

One of her best comments was claiming that White colonisers stole land from the Indians by getting them drunk and tricking them into signing deeds which gave away their property.  :roll:

Well, that's somewhat true..  at least early on.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

A Soros-backed group advises Biden admin that Clean Air Act could be used to 'control or prohibit' gasoline.

"The Clean Air Act provides the Environmental Protection Agency with a number of tools to reduce air pollution," the memo read. "One powerful provision is Section 211(c), which authorizes the EPA to 'control or prohibit' the manufacture and sale of any motor vehicle fuel (or fuel additive) if resulting emissions will endanger public health or welfare (or impair emissions control devices)."

The memo, written by GFI and the climate group Evergreen Collaborative, argued that the EPA could force gas stations to establish electric vehicle charging stations on their properties.

The secretive group, which was founded in 2019, was exposed by Fox News Digital in April. According to the outlet, GFI is a project of the New Venture Fund, a nonprofit incubator that acts as a "fiscal sponsor" and provides tax status to other organizations.

According to Fox News Digital, GFI has been working behind the scenes with the Biden administration to mold policies and regulations.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=486314 time=1670293961 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=486308 time=1670293585 user_id=3351

True, but I dont waste time building a defense for those assholes who say otherwise.

I never really looked at Murdy as a racist as much a stupid assed virtue signaling beyotch!

Now the pig? DAMN! That bitch be RAYYYYCIS!!!! I was rolling at the stupidity of her talking shit about Puerto Ricans at Biggie. I thought I was in the fucking twilight zone or some shit!

Virtue signalers are almost always racists. Js.

And yeah Planet Oink is racist AF.

This often the case. The best example is our racist pm.