The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=488494 time=1671632160 user_id=3266
Communism cant really exist alongside anything.

Except for fascism.

DKG

Bill Gates recently admitted that the climate change target as established by the Paris Climate Accord will likely not be met.

The 2015 Paris Climate Accord has a goal of limiting global warming below 2 degrees C—and preferably below 1.5 degrees C—compared to preindustrial levels. In a recent interview with Reuters, Gates said that while no one wants to be "the first to say it," the math shows the target is not within reach. Taking into account "the overall scale of our industrial economy ... we're going to have to do mind-blowing work to stay below 2 degrees."

Gates believes the global challenge is now shifting toward ensuring people are able to adapt to a harsher, hotter climate.

In 2020, China ranked as the top-polluting nation, emitting 9,899 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere. The United States came in at a distant second, with only half the emissions, at 4,457 million tons.

Stephen Moore batted for gas to be the "21st-century power source," calling it the planet's "wonder fuel." He criticized the push to switch to "expensive 19th century" energy sources like solar panels and windmills.

Warming and CO2

In an interview with Epoch TV's "Crossroads," Gregory Wrightstone, executive director of the CO2 Coalition, a nonprofit organization with a mission to educate about the role of CO2 in the environment, pointed out that carbon dioxide (CO2) is actually beneficial to the planet, rather than a damaging pollutant as characterized by mainstream media.

Over the past few thousand years, there were three warming periods, with each of these warming periods being much warmer than today. However, not only were the carbon dioxide levels much lower, but these warming periods were hugely beneficial for mankind, giving rise to major civilizations.

Abundant CO2, which plants consume, helps plants retain more water. This raises the moisture content in the soil and helps to limit fires around the world, he pointed out.

Wrightstone noted that natural gas is a clean energy source as its byproducts from burning are mostly CO2 and water vapor, which are both "very beneficial molecules."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bill-gates-no-one-wants-to-be-the-first-to-say-it-but-the-paris-agreement-climate-goal-is-not-within-reach_4935319.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&src_src=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-12-21-ai-26&src_cmp=mb-2022-12-21-ai-26&est=QUXRQoXfcJsy%2Fl06OhgjaO20zGPhmm1m93PqfVuymPajNU9fVA6tttsl2oVojYUu2Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/bill-gate ... Uu2Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/bill-gates-no-one-wants-to-be-the-first-to-say-it-but-the-paris-agreement-climate-goal-is-not-within-reach_4935319.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&src_src=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-12-21-ai-26&src_cmp=mb-2022-12-21-ai-26&est=QUXRQoXfcJsy%2Fl06OhgjaO20zGPhmm1m93PqfVuymPajNU9fVA6tttsl2oVojYUu2Q%3D%3D

The Paris Agreement never was going to change anything except transfer a lot of money from developed economies to developing ones.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488494 time=1671632160 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488434 time=1671580457 user_id=2221
I was thinking of this earlier, how they causing division. They attack one thing, with the total opposite. Im public enemy number one lol. Check this out, tell me Im wrong lol....

White - Black

Straight - Gay

Male - Feminist

Christian - Atheist

Family Man - Individual, cares only for one self

Southerner - Yankees, void of common decency

Add it up, and you got a Black Gay Feminist Atheist Individual void of common decency, lulz.

While on the other side, you got a White Straight Male Christian Southern Family Man  :thumbup:

All of the others, are being told that their opposite is out to get them, that they are the enemy. Its all over the media and netz. For the Black, its that Whites are evil, and must be destroyed. For Gays, its that the Straights wont let them be themselves, we are evil for not allowing kiddy shit to be sexual with them. For the Atheist, we believe in some imaginary being, and are a threat to their way of lives, therefore all churches must be burned, and shit banned from public. For the individual, they see the Family as a White supremacies, and because their Mom and Dad wasnt there for them, all family is evil. Yankees, they've always hated us cause they aint us lol.

Of course Im talking extremes of those groups. Most decent folk from those categories, dont like seeing what is going on either.

They divide us, so that we bicker amongst ourselves, in those many groups, and not see the wool being pulled over eyes, by their corrupt empire.

Edit: Vax - Unvax ...... that really divided folks

Christian's and gay people is a big one. At this point its Christian's and the whole left.

It was the same when communism first became a thing....the Christian's are the first on the shit list that need to go.  Communism cant exist alongside Christianity. Communism cant really exist alongside anything.

Yup!!! And most the folks in the "crosshairs" are Christian.

I watched an interesting video last night, I'll try to remember to post it tonight. It talked of the Jewish takeover of Russia, and how Lenin caused the death of millions of Christians.

Seattle, Lefty central, has a statue of Lenin. Think it was Soros, or Klaus, that had a bust of Lenin in the background of one of his recent videos.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488503 time=1671634718 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488136 time=1671281180 user_id=2221

Been trying to say this for a while now, Im ready lol  ac_dance

i don't think we're fortunate enough to see it happen though.... killing us and locking us up is the route they intend to take....  :sad:

Well I aint gonna be locked up, and if they plan on trying to kill me, I wont be the only one that will go down. Fuck these motherfuckers. I'll go down swingin'!!!

Blazor

We should never be mocked again  ac_dance

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/123/183/706/original/51601b19a9cead80.jpg">

Herman

Jesus H, Mitt Romney is thinking about running for the Republican nomination in 2024.

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=488637 time=1671679445 user_id=3374
He won't get the nomination.

Obviously not. But, I hate that the old Bush/Romney/McCain wing of the party wants to return to being a top down party like the democRATS.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488513 time=1671637778 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=488503 time=1671634718 user_id=1582

i don't think we're fortunate enough to see it happen though.... killing us and locking us up is the route they intend to take....  :sad:

Well I aint gonna be locked up, and if they plan on trying to kill me, I wont be the only one that will go down. Fuck these motherfuckers. I'll go down swingin'!!!

it doesn't matter to them.... take a knee or take a dirt nap.... either/or.... :laugh:

DKG

While electric vehicles may seem to be all the rage in the automotive space, Toyota Motor Corporation president Akio Toyoda is pumping the brakes on the idea of an all-in approach.

"People involved in the auto industry are largely a silent majority," Toyoda told reporters during a trip to Thailand, according to the Wall Street Journal. "That silent majority is wondering whether EVs are really OK to have as a single option. But they think it's the trend so they can't speak out loudly."

"Because the right answer is still unclear, we shouldn't limit ourselves to just one option," he said, according to the outlet — during the past few years, he said, he has attempted to communicate this idea to stakeholders in the automotive space, including government figures, but he indicated that his effort had been tiring at points.

The left has been fanatically pushing electric vehicles as it peddles climate change alarmism.

Blazor

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman post_id=488647 time=1671682388 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=488637 time=1671679445 user_id=3374
He won't get the nomination.

Obviously not. But, I hate that the old Bush/Romney/McCain wing of the party wants to return to being a top down party like the democRATS.

At least the Republicans got rid of super electors.  Democrat insiders can practically install anyone they want just using super electors

DKG

Eighteen Republican senators voted with Democrats on Thursday to pass a massive spending package of around $1.7 trillion.

The list of Republican senators who voted for the omnibus includes:

Roy Blunt of Missouri

John Boozman of Arkansas

Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia

Susan Collins of Maine

John Cornyn of Texas

Tom Cotton of Arkansas

Lindsey Graham of South Carolina

Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma

Mitch McConnell of Kentucky

Jerry Moran of Kansas

Lisa Murkowski of Alaska

Rob Portman of Ohio

Mitt Romney of Utah

Mike Rounds of South Dakota

Richard Shelby of Alabama

John Thune of South Dakota

Roger Wicker of Mississippi

Todd Young of Indiana

The mammoth measure that runs thousands of pages long cleared the chamber in a 68-29 vote and will need to clear the House before heading to Biden's desk.

https://twitter.com/SenRickScott/status/1606009152643309568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1606009152643309568%7Ctwgr%5E5a7f5ff8907311f0149a61e3c0e096744749306c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2F18-republicans-vote-spending-package">https://twitter.com/SenRickScott/status ... ng-package">https://twitter.com/SenRickScott/status/1606009152643309568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1606009152643309568%7Ctwgr%5E5a7f5ff8907311f0149a61e3c0e096744749306c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2F18-republicans-vote-spending-package

"There's no way that anybody has read this bill that we just voted on," GOP Sen. Rick Scott of Florida said in a video posted on social media — he described the spending measure, which he voted against, as an "inflation bomb."

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is claiming he created 750,000 "new" manufacturing jobs. What he aint telling y'all is that he is starting from the start of the COVID shutdowns in early 2020. Jesus H, that man aint capable of telling the truth.