The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Do any of you know how to have fun?

Started by Erica Mena, November 21, 2022, 03:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Now the leftist scum is trying to sell the idea that it was conservatives pushing to defund the police

they are absolutely shameless in their lying.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484015 time=1669307498 user_id=2845
Quote from: Buck post_id=484008 time=1669306616 user_id=3402
My name is Buck ! And I'm here to fuck !

If you want to see what politics does to a forum then look no futher than Bastaard Factory.Large Lilly and her band of cohorts are doing everything in there power to turn that place in to the united states congress.So much so,that even the admin there has tried to ban politics from the troll sub.Do you think that stopped large Lilly though? Did it fuck,it just posts politics and either pretends it forgot that rule or makes up some b/s about posting in the wrong sub.There will be fractals next,mark my words.

The owner there is part of the problem. He caters to her and spamming fucktard Admin. Not to mention he acts like a fucking weirdo when it comes to people posting on other forums.

Lol Sea screen shotted the part in the Break Bitch thread, where I said I aint been there in a week, and how Break was my enemy now lol. Of course I was trolling, but he posted it, and BF found it "informative"  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Buck

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=484019 time=1669309362 user_id=3381
Quote from: Buck post_id=484008 time=1669306616 user_id=3402
There will be fractals next,mark my words.

Don't threaten me with a good time, Bucko.

I have proven and certified Death Fractals and I'm not afraid to use them!

Okay maybe a little afraid... "with great power comes great responsibility".

I think Gandhi said that. Wise man. Wore pajamas a lot.

You know someone ought to be taken seriously if they wear pajamas and sheets all the time.

My name is Buck ! And I'm here to fuck !

The death fractal lulz.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484023 time=1669309867 user_id=2221

The owner there is part of the problem. He caters to her and spamming fucktard Admin. Not to mention he acts like a fucking weirdo when it comes to people posting on other forums.

Lol Sea screen shotted the part in the Break Bitch thread, where I said I aint been there in a week, and how Break was my enemy now lol. Of course I was trolling, but he posted it, and BF found it "informative"  :roll:

It's very bizarre. I've never seen a forum owner act possessive of its members like that.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484026 time=1669310624 user_id=2845

It's very bizarre. I've never seen a forum owner act possessive of its members like that.

What a fuckin creeper

Shen Li

The correct spelling of notice(he spells it a

know tice) is informative to someone as stupid as Seamoron.

jeannie

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484032 time=1669313970 user_id=3352
I've never understood why BF has to be so possessive and treat people as the enemy when they post on other boards.. (his fear tactics have worked with some of the pussies lulz)  Seems so petty.  :/   I've noticed he's only that way to some, tho....  (mainly right leaners)   I thought about going back in the winter months, but tbh.. there's nothing but leftist politics on that board anymore... not just their opinions either, but the insane spamming and OMG.. the virtue signaling and victimhood from some are just too much for me to choke!  It's worse now than it's ever been, given that the leftards have been emboldened by their "special treatment" from BF:/

i didnt know about this but i suppose i will find out soon cuz im posting there too lol

ps - happy thanksgiving :)

Shen Li

Quote from: jeannie post_id=484166 time=1669380215 user_id=3367
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484032 time=1669313970 user_id=3352
I've never understood why BF has to be so possessive and treat people as the enemy when they post on other boards.. (his fear tactics have worked with some of the pussies lulz)  Seems so petty.  :/   I've noticed he's only that way to some, tho....  (mainly right leaners)   I thought about going back in the winter months, but tbh.. there's nothing but leftist politics on that board anymore... not just their opinions either, but the insane spamming and OMG.. the virtue signaling and victimhood!! from some are just too much for me to choke!  It's worse now than it's ever been, given that the leftards have been emboldened by their "special treatment" from BF:/

i didnt know about this but i suppose i will find out soon cuz im posting there too lol

ps - happy thanksgiving :)

You traitor!! :rules:

jeannie

do u ppl really eat dogs? and that shark fin soup?

Shen Li

Quote from: jeannie post_id=485575 time=1669981536 user_id=3367

Fuck yeah. Shark fin soup is angel's food and loaded with nutrition. The question is why you pasty-skinned fucks prefer heavily precessed toxic inedible sludge over real food? I guess whites want to get cancer.

Frood

Shark is my favourite fish.

It's impossible to find in the fish and chips shops up here in NSW. People look at your weirdly if you ask for flake.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Was gonna bump my party thread I made 2-3 months ago, but its gone too..... like all my gawd damn threads  :mad:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Rancidmilko

I used to be good at having fun

Now, I'm becoming an old boring grumpy square
There\'s always a bigger fish.

jeannie

ac_dance
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485656 time=1670007013 user_id=3389
Quote from: jeannie post_id=485575 time=1669981536 user_id=3367

Fuck yeah. Shark fin soup is angel's food and loaded with nutrition. The question is why you pasty-skinned fucks prefer heavily precessed toxic inedible sludge over real food? I guess whites want to get cancer.

ur the token gook

Shen Li

Quote from: jeannie post_id=488753 time=1671765621 user_id=3367
ac_dance
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485656 time=1670007013 user_id=3389

ur the token gook

Does that make you the token old white imbecile. What am I saying, UR all racially inferior to me.