Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Do any of you know how to have fun?

Started by Erica Mena, November 21, 2022, 03:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=483459 time=1669101662 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=483447 time=1669096094 user_id=3396

Ya, right.  :laugh3: You post more threads about US politics than anybody else. I have to laugh you think there is a right wing in progtardy North America.

As a spectator sport American politics can be interesting, Herman.

But as a participant, not so much

since I don't vote there, belong to any political parties, nor contribute to any political party there, I'm not a participant, just a spectator.

It's you who get so worked up about Biden and the Democrats.

You're always bitching about them, Herman.

BTW, even when Trump ruled the roost, I thought the whining of the Democrats was excessive too.

Actually, I'm rather critical of the American Left who were so eager to overthrow Trump and burn 'em to the ground when they should've done that to W Bush instead when he was in office. Where was the American left when W was starting all those illegal Wars all over the place and destroying their civil liberties (and ours too) based on false declaration of war and a 911 hoax?

If measured by shear destructiveness, incompetence and Greed, Trump came nowhere near him in those depts.

You spend way too much time as a spectator. I guess because you can't be a participant.

Anyway, you are as obssessed with US politics as Apegirl is with Trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=483393 time=1669077756 user_id=97
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483317 time=1669063631 user_id=2845
Politics is so damn BORING  :sad:

Other than being a spectator sport, American politics doesn't really interest me that much, Erica.

My only hope is that whichever of those 2 parties are elected is that they nominate somebody of sound mind for President since the USA still runs/controls the world.

Hey Joe! Remember me?

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=483684 time=1669169025 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=483459 time=1669101662 user_id=97

As a spectator sport American politics can be interesting, Herman.

But as a participant, not so much

since I don't vote there, belong to any political parties, nor contribute to any political party there, I'm not a participant, just a spectator.

It's you who get so worked up about Biden and the Democrats.

You're always bitching about them, Herman.

BTW, even when Trump ruled the roost, I thought the whining of the Democrats was excessive too.

Actually, I'm rather critical of the American Left who were so eager to overthrow Trump and burn 'em to the ground when they should've done that to W Bush instead when he was in office. Where was the American left when W was starting all those illegal Wars all over the place and destroying their civil liberties (and ours too) based on false declaration of war and a 911 hoax?

If measured by shear destructiveness, incompetence and Greed, Trump came nowhere near him in those depts.

You spend way too much time as a spectator. I guess because you can't be a participant.

Anyway, you are as obssessed with US politics as Apegirl is with Trump.

No. I don't think so Herman.

I try not to get to worked up about what's happening South of the border. I just hope for our sakes that their problems dont spill over too much into Canada such as their gun problem, social instability & strained race relations.

Herman

You are in denial Joe. You post more threads about US politics than anybody except for your pal Apegirul from Butthurt Fagtory. It aint like the US has much of a political spectrum anyway. They are owned by rich progs just like we are.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=483699 time=1669171584 user_id=3396
You are in denial Joe. You post more threads about US politics than anybody except for your pal Apegirul from Butthurt Fagtory. It aint like the US has much of a political spectrum anyway. They are owned by rich progs just like we are.

Funny thing is I don't always disagree with you Herman. On some things yes but on others no.

People on the Right always assume that people who are liberal or left of center always agree with the political parties which supposedly represent them but thats not the case. Eg - for better or worse the Liberals should seek a succesor to Trudeau soon because their party is becoming too closely identified with Justin as it did with Pierre. They need to move away from Justin & start envisioning life after Trudeau or else they could face demolition at the polls like in 1984 or when Ignatieff was leader.

Blazor

No one has fun like me and Prisilla!  ac_dance

Herman

Quote from: "Joe Ho Ho" post_id=483703 time=1669172694
Quote from: Herman post_id=483699 time=1669171584 user_id=3396

Funny thing is I don't always disagree with you Herman. On some things yes but on others no.

People on the Right always assume that people who are liberal or left of center always agree with the political parties which supposedly represent them but thats not the case. Eg - for better or worse the Liberals should seek a succesor to Trudeau soon because their party is becoming too closely identified with Justin as it did with Pierre. They need to move away from Justin & start envisioning life after Trudeau or else they could face demolition at the polls like in 1984 or when Ignatieff was leader.

There you go, you can't help yourself. Obssessed as always.

For the millionth time Joe. We live in North America. We don't have a right wing option. I am just an ex NDP supporting blue collar guy fighting back against the WEF agenda that is destroying working men and women. I don't pretend we have a right-left spectrum and that our voice counts.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=483704 time=1669173150 user_id=2221

You both make the partay....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=483707 time=1669173640 user_id=1676

You both make the partay....

^^^THIS guy KNOWS!!!!  ac_dance

:laugh:

Herman

Two more sleeps for you until a four day weekend.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=483710 time=1669174056 user_id=3396

No my Brother..... it has BEGUN!!! Im off for 5 days!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let the Barrel Wash flow!!!  ac_dance

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=483712 time=1669174272 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=483710 time=1669174056 user_id=3396

No my Brother..... it has BEGUN!!! Im off for 5 days!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let the Barrel Wash flow!!!  ac_dance

I was thinking it was Monday and you had two more days. Right on, drink up, and get laid.