The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Do any of you know how to have fun?

Started by Erica Mena, November 21, 2022, 03:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=483713 time=1669174402 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=483712 time=1669174272 user_id=2221

No my Brother..... it has BEGUN!!! Im off for 5 days!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Let the Barrel Wash flow!!!  ac_dance

I was thinking it was Monday and you had two more days. Right on, drink up, and get laid.

Normally I gotta work Wednesday, but I said fuck it, cause they said half day lol.

Oh I'll drink!!! Get laid.... prolly not this weekend hahaha. Im going huntin' White Tail.... but not THAT kind of White tail hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=483714 time=1669174478 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=483713 time=1669174402 user_id=3396

I was thinking it was Monday and you had two more days. Right on, drink up, and get laid.

Normally I gotta work Wednesday, but I said fuck it, cause they said half day lol.

Oh I'll drink!!! Get laid.... prolly not this weekend hahaha. Im going huntin' White Tail.... but not THAT kind of White tail hahaha.

You are going hunting this holiday weekend?

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=483716 time=1669174889 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=483714 time=1669174478 user_id=2221

You are going hunting this holiday weekend?

Yes sir!!! After Turkey feast Thursday lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483437 time=1669088749 user_id=3358
When I squeeze my nipples really hard...the effect sends a jolt of pleasure through my somatic nervous system straight into my cock. The sensational inquiry makes my cock twitch and gives me a semi-fat. And I laugh and laugh and think about pussy!

:yahoo:

I believe it.  I bet you do this, till you fart yourself to sleep ..

Breakfall

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=483724 time=1669179488 user_id=164
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=483437 time=1669088749 user_id=3358
When I squeeze my nipples really hard...the effect sends a jolt of pleasure through my somatic nervous system straight into my cock. The sensational inquiry makes my cock twitch and gives me a semi-fat. And I laugh and laugh and think about pussy!

:yahoo:

I believe it.  I bet you do this, till you fart yourself to sleep ..

No ...I generally eat and fuck my wife after that sensational episode!

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=483705 time=1669173249 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Joe Ho Ho" post_id=483703 time=1669172694

Funny thing is I don't always disagree with you Herman. On some things yes but on others no.

People on the Right always assume that people who are liberal or left of center always agree with the political parties which supposedly represent them but thats not the case. Eg - for better or worse the Liberals should seek a succesor to Trudeau soon because their party is becoming too closely identified with Justin as it did with Pierre. They need to move away from Justin & start envisioning life after Trudeau or else they could face demolition at the polls like in 1984 or when Ignatieff was leader.

There you go, you can't help yourself. Obssessed as always.

For the millionth time Joe. We live in North America. We don't have a right wing option. I am just an ex NDP supporting blue collar guy fighting back against the WEF agenda that is destroying working men and women. I don't pretend we have a right-left spectrum and that our voice counts.

He is obssessed with American politics. It's always the same thing too. Something about GW Bush, and a non existent right wong that lives in his head. Boring and prepetitive.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=483754 time=1669202899 user_id=3390He is obssessed with American politics. It's always the same thing too. Something about GW Bush, and a non existent right wong that lives in his head. Boring and prepetitive.

....so was this guy imagining things too, Korean?

">

">

or how about him?

">

You know the problem with you Korean, is you never source your arguments or statements.

either that or your have a very short memory of the Bush Years.

...and Remember this?

">

Anonymous

Gawd Joe, that isn't even close to a reply to DKG. He was posting about you and your with American politics. And you proved his point.

Herman

Jesus H Joe, relax. The Seoul brother aint even talking about the Bushes, Reagan, Clinton, Obama, Jim Crow Joe and the sad sack war shill revolving door at the White House.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=483937 time=1669252077 user_id=3396
Jesus H Joe, relax. The Seoul brother aint even talking about the Bushes, Reagan, Clinton, Obama, Jim Crow Joe and the sad sack war shill revolving door at the White House.

I don't reply to Joe posts, but I can tell he is pissed again about something.

Buck

My name is Buck ! And I'm here to fuck !

If you want to see what politics does to a forum then look no futher than Bastaard Factory.Large Lilly and her band of cohorts are doing everything in there power to turn that place in to the united states congress.So much so,that even the admin there has tried to ban politics from the troll sub.Do you think that stopped large Lilly though? Did it fuck,it just posts politics and either pretends it forgot that rule or makes up some b/s about posting in the wrong sub.There will be fractals next,mark my words.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Buck post_id=484008 time=1669306616 user_id=3402

If you want to see what politics does to a forum then look no futher than Bastaard Factory.Large Lilly and her band of cohorts are doing everything in there power to turn that place in to the united states congress.So much so,that even the admin there has tried to ban politics from the troll sub.Do you think that stopped large Lilly though? Did it fuck,it just posts politics and either pretends it forgot that rule or makes up some b/s about posting in the wrong sub.There will be fractals next,mark my words.

The owner there is part of the problem. He caters to her and spamming fucktard Admin. Not to mention he acts like a fucking weirdo when it comes to people posting on other forums.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

why any competent individual with a brain continues posting there with that gaggle of slackjawed imbeciles is beyond me

Buck

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484015 time=1669307498 user_id=2845

The owner there is part of the problem. He caters to her and spamming fucktard Admin. Not to mention he acts like a fucking weirdo when it comes to people posting on other forums.

[/quote

]

It's a pity because I really was enjoying posting on there.It made a refreashing change to post with new posters that I've never heard off before, or knew there posting styles.People like Dilf,Scouse,Blazor etc.

Garraty_47

There will be fractals next,mark my words.

Don't threaten me with a good time, Bucko.

I have proven and certified Death Fractals and I'm not afraid to use them!

Okay maybe a little afraid... "with great power comes great responsibility".

I think Gandhi said that. Wise man. Wore pajamas a lot.

You know someone ought to be taken seriously if they wear pajamas and sheets all the time.

Print
User actions