News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=496201 time=1679536397 user_id=3396
Our banks are safe.

is that a joke? i never really know when canadians are joking....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496203 time=1679537206 user_id=1582
Quote from: Herman post_id=496201 time=1679536397 user_id=3396
Our banks are safe.

This shit aint my specialty. But, I can tell ya, even during the financial crisis our banks didn't need any help from Ottawa.There are less than ten banks in this country. They are considered super stable. But, as I say, this shit aint my specialty. The Seoul brother knows this shit by heart.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=496204 time=1679537658 user_id=3396
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496203 time=1679537206 user_id=1582

This shit aint my specialty. But, I can tell ya, even during the financial crisis our banks didn't need any help from Ottawa.There are less than ten banks in this country. They are considered super safe. But, as I say, this shit aint my specialty. The Seoul brother knows this shit by heart.

theres no such thing as a "safe" bank.... your money is just there until its not.... they don't give a fuck.... the week before svb collapsed, all the "financial insiders" were announcing what a sound investment it was.... the motherfuckers that run banks aren't ppl like you and me.... these are a special breed of monster.... like politicians but with less charisma....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iExLcr7lJD2H/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/iExLcr7lJD2H/

Herman

I changed the word safe to stable. I looked it up and in the last one hundred years only two banks in Canada have failed.

deadskinmask

a stable bank is possible.... but irrelevant.... when they collapse the dollar, its over.... theres nothing to back it....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496207 time=1679541855 user_id=1582
a stable bank is possible.... but irrelevant.... when they collapse the dollar, its over.... theres nothing to back it....

Our loonie is up and down like a whore's drawers. Usually down under Justine. We are used to that. As long as our six to eight banks are stable.

deadskinmask

partner.... yall are in debt past your eyeballs.... same as us.... its a house of cards, my friend.... the dollar falls and the cbdc comes in.... the system is in place.... they're just waiting for the best opportunity to announce it.... i would imagine ours will be tied to "reparations".... "5 million imaginary dollars" would certainly seal the deal for most black folks here.... but i'm just guessing....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496209 time=1679543264 user_id=1582
partner.... yall are in debt past your eyeballs.... same as us.... its a house of cards, my friend.... the dollar falls and the cbdc comes in.... the system is in place.... they're just waiting for the best opportunity to announce it.... i would imagine ours will be tied to "reparations".... "5 million imaginary dollars" would certainly seal the deal for most black folks here.... but i'm just guessing....

Ah hell, I know that. Dormer Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper handed that inept wanker Justine Trudeau a budget surplus eight years ago. Justine blew threw it and doubled the debt. And we aint better off for it.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

DKG

Herman, there is some truth in what DSM is saying. Canadians have been lulled into a false sense of security by Ottawa. Our banks are stable, by global standards. But, the Canadian Deposit Insurance Company(CDIC) only insures $100,000 per account. That could be $100,000 in savings, $100,000 in TFSA, $100,000 in RRSP's. $100,000 in GIC's, $100,000 in RESP's for a total of $500,000 insured. The safest course of action in Canada is not to put all your eggs in one account basket or one bank.

By contrast, SVB accounts were insured up to $250,000 per account. But, the SVB was reliant on one risky industry.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496225 time=1679581883 user_id=2845
Hey DSM! Glad you're back

good to be back.... glad yall are still here.... trump and ukraine fever is running wild at vf so i'm taking a break from that nonsense....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

yall aren't understanding what i'm telling yall because none of us have experienced anything like it before.... they want to devalue the dollar to beyond worthless.... as its not backed by anything, none of them can be held responsible.... they simply just announce that its no longer an acceptable form of payment.... then they offer a universal solution.... the cbdc.... you get that or you get nothing.... they have every other mechanism in place.... they will own you figuratively (and for you vaccinated motherfuckers - perhaps literally as well).... it makes no difference how "stable" your bank is....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496232 time=1679583365 user_id=1582
yall aren't understanding what i'm telling yall because none of us have experienced anything like it before.... they want to devalue the dollar to beyond worthless.... as its not backed by anything, none of them can be held responsible.... they simply just announce that its no longer an acceptable form of payment.... then they offer a universal solution.... the cbdc.... you get that or you get nothing.... they have every other mechanism in place.... they will own you figuratively (and for you vaccinated motherfuckers - literally as well).... it makes no difference how "stable" your bank is....

Nixon closed the gold window in 1971 in order to address the country's inflation problem. The US and Canadian currencies are fiat currencies.

The Federal Reserve continues to use its printing press at full speed. Printing currency destroys the value of money---period. But how will other fiat currencies par with the debasement of the US Dollar, specifically the Canadian Dollar? Our currency is much more resource-based than that of the US.

deadskinmask

"other countries" strictly do as they're told to do.... and when they roll out the cbdc, i imagine they'll roll out a new virus.... one that can easily spread via all that dirty cash.... you saw how ppl responded to seeing ppl without a mask.... imagine their response to handing them a dirty covid-covered buck.... no, buddy.... idiots are the easiest thing to trap.... because they refuse to believe you when you point out that its a fuckin trap.... and the world is comprised of 80% idiot....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496235 time=1679584355 user_id=1582
"other countries" strictly do as they're told to do.... and when they roll out the cbdc, i imagine they'll roll out a new virus.... one that can easily spread via all that dirty cash.... you saw how ppl responded to seeing ppl without a mask.... imagine their response to handing them a dirty covid-covered buck.... no, buddy.... idiots are the easiest thing to trap.... because they refuse to believe you when you point out that its a fuckin trap.... and the world is comprised of 80% idiot....

Not exactly. The Liberal Party, whenever they have been in power have favoured a lower Canadian dollar to help exports. The value of our loonei was usually higher under Conservative governments who encouraged resource development which the CDN dollar is tied to. It also helps keep inflation low.