News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION.... 5 0 5 2

DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION....

Started by deadskinmask, November 22, 2022, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

SEE...????

Does Isaiah 40:22 state that the Earth is round and Job 26:7 state that the Earth is suspended over nothing?

Is it true that the books of Isaiah and Job, as far back as 2,700 BC, states that the earth is "rounded" (Isaiah 40:22) and "suspended over nothing" (Job 26:7)?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

yeah??? i have a whole stack of dinner plates that are rounded.... they're still plates.... theres not a single ball in the whole set....

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur post_id=496304 time=1679643260 user_id=2156
The Bible says the world is round and hangs upon nothing...

in all of the texts that got translated into what we call the Bible, every one of them (when referring to "earths foundation") use the word "circle".... they had a word for "ball".... its not like balls hadn't been invented yet.... but they used the word for "circle" instead.... ultimately though, it doesn't really matter what the shape is.... i think its perfectly fine to believe it to be whatever you're "most comfortable" with.... i think its fascinating that neither you nor i believe they "landed on the moon".... yet anytime the shape of the earth becomes a point of debate, they throw out "we landed on the moon so we know its a ball" and act like that means "case closed"....  :laugh:

caskur

OK, look... I look out at the Indian Ocean everyday.... I see the horizon every day..   I have gone further than the horizon....lol... trust me..  the earth is a globe, a sphere. I am not landlocked like you might be....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: formosan post_id=496292 time=1679624180 user_id=3391
Quote from: DKG post_id=496227 time=1679582122 user_id=3390
Herman, there is some truth in what DSM is saying. Canadians have been lulled into a false sense of security by Ottawa. Our banks are stable, by global standards. But, the Canadian Deposit Insurance Company(CDIC) only insures $100,000 per account. That could be $100,000 in savings, $100,000 in TFSA, $100,000 in RRSP's. $100,000 in GIC's, $100,000 in RESP's for a total of $500,000 insured. The safest course of action in Canada is not to put all your eggs in one account basket or one bank.

By contrast, SVB accounts were insured up to $250,000 per account. But, the SVB was reliant on one risky industry.

The maximum insured amount for each account is one hundred thousand dollars?

:ohmy:

That is it, that is all.

deadskinmask

oh my goodness.... you've watched boats go over the curve and whatnot??? well.... that certainly puts my mind at rest.... thanks for sharing.... :laugh:

">

deadskinmask

this guy got his wake-up call during covid-pallooza.... :laugh:

">

Erica Mena

<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496316 time=1679671143 user_id=1582
this guy got his wake-up call during covid-pallooza.... :laugh:

">

I am not going to watch, but I am sure it is interesting. Most of your posts are interesting. Even the nutter ones.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=496318 time=1679671291 user_id=3390
I am not going to watch, but I am sure it is interesting. Most of your posts are interesting. Even the nutter ones.

its okay.... it was just an offer.... its no big deal to me either way.... "flat earth" can be a bit of a distraction if you don't know how to use it properly.... its been a source of great comfort and liberation to me though.... we don't have to agree in order to get along.... alot of my friends live on a ball.... :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496320 time=1679672116 user_id=1582
Quote from: DKG post_id=496318 time=1679671291 user_id=3390

its okay.... it was just an offer.... its no big deal to me either way.... "flat earth" can be a bit of a distraction if you don't know how to use it properly.... its been a source of great comfort and liberation to me though.... we don't have to agree in order to get along.... alot of my friends live on a ball.... :laugh:

I appreciate the offer, And you are correct, I do not know how to use such [size=50]uselsss[/size] information. I will stick with the most boring topics I can think of.

deadskinmask

yeah.... if somebody labels it "useless" then it probably wouldn't do them much good anyway....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496322 time=1679672853 user_id=1582
yeah.... if somebody labels it "useless" then it probably wouldn't do them much good anyway....

It was just a little cheapshot.  :laugh3: You do not seem thin skinned like Seamoron. I do not think you will be following me around every thread calling me a fat chain smoker.

When I use to take a look at VF, the best threads were you stirring ther hornet's nest these kind of threads. Of course, your anti vax were pure gold too.

deadskinmask

i don't take anything online personally.... except the price of fuckin internet here.... it seems outrageous.... :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=496324 time=1679673538 user_id=1582
i don't take anything online personally.

Nah, I did not think you did.