Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Michael Jackson

Started by Erica Mena, November 23, 2022, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=484685 time=1669580051 user_id=3266
If you actually dig into the facts....including the fact this guys bedroom was the size of a 3 bedroom townhouse and had more than one bed....include a giant bed that went across the whole room...his innocence is obvious.

If Micheal Jackson actually molested those boys WHY didnt any of the families file criminal charges?  Wouldnt you file criminal charges?  They went civil and wanted a pay out.

We have that Home Alone star who is a millionaire on his own who spent considerable time with MJ who has said several times absolutely nothing happened. Remove the financial motive and the claims dont stand.

Those boys defended him in court. They were cross examined and those attorneys knew how to get the truth. Children are not so mentally sophisticated they will be able to bullshit through hours of cross examination.  

MJ was innocent.

Excellent points Dovey.

:thumbup:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=484705 time=1669593770 user_id=3396
One of the guys that testified for Jackson later reversed what he said. He said Jackson did molest him. I read the Leaving Neverland movie said he was a diddler. Bottom line is that Jackson was weird as hell.

We wasn't that weird.

He was a talented genius...

He gave MUCH love and enjoyment to the entire globe...

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

My mama loved him. I hope shes happy up there with him
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=487666 time=1670996245 user_id=136
https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/mj.jpg">

OMIGOD!! Michael Jackson used to be black. :swoon:

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=483864 time=1669228678 user_id=2845
Let's have this discussion

Do you guys believe he was molesting kids?

I'd like to think not, buuuuuuuuut... the nutter did fancy himself as a kid himself! I reckon some touchy_feely went on. Why would he settle out of court if he wasn't guilty to some degree? "Lost childhood and all. As for Bubbles the chimpanzee...unfortunately the animal can't speak out, but some beastly shenanigans for surely went on!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTCMUNxM0aDwGfUO1ZbVXP63EsRSUXZ1bs4Q&usqp=CAU">

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487810 time=1671075957 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=487666 time=1670996245 user_id=136
https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/mj.jpg">

OMIGOD!! Michael Jackson used to be black. :swoon:

ac_lmfao

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487804 time=1671074212 user_id=2845
My mama loved him. I hope shes happy up there with him

So Squish loves dancing and sometimes she goes into her sisters room and they watch videos and do dances.

She came out and showed me a perfect Moon walk....it was hilarious. Perfect. I mean she nailed it.

She didnt know who Micheal Jackson was so I told her about him and how he was so famous for his dancing and his music and now shes hooked. She LOVES him lol.  She was watching him dance yelling "how! How does he do that!" And she tries to copy him. She does a freakishly good job too.

I'm gonna have to video her and I'll show it to you lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.