The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

tPOTF and the other pasty white pig who looks like the Michelin man spend Thanksgiving seething with anger

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 24, 2022, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=484139 time=1669353214 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=484133 time=1669352518 user_id=3396

I can't throw stones.

This person argued with me that AIDs and HIV were two different viruses even after I explained to her that AIDs was advanced stage HIV and had to do with T cell count.

Her handle here was Murdock. She never delved into topics too deeply when she was here.

It's hard to believe anybody said that with a straight face.

jeannie

:roll:
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=484120 time=1669349277 user_id=3352
What Murdick portrays :001_rolleyes:

">

As she sits online all day in a drunken stuper

Who she truly is

">

that goiter tho lulz

Erica Mena

">

My MIL got her dining table at Pottery Barn for 3k. I don't get the hoopla about PB. It's not that expensive.

Was this all taking place yesterday? Like all day? If so, that's just sad.
<t></t>

cw_

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=484189 time=1669391464 user_id=3226
So, is this thread about personal insults or forum warz?   :nea:

I don't know what's going on over there.

TBH, I speed read thru everything so I'm trusting that no really personal info has been posted.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: cw_ post_id=484189 time=1669391464 user_id=3226
So, is this thread about personal insults or forum warz?   :nea:

No, this is the thread where uninteresting maggots such as yourself slither back  into whatever cesspool you crawled out of to slit your wrists quietly & in the presence of nothing but moth balls and feral cats. Piss off, slag.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=484155 time=1669376324 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=484139 time=1669353214 user_id=3266

This person argued with me that AIDs and HIV were two different viruses even after I explained to her that AIDs was advanced stage HIV and had to do with T cell count.

Her handle here was Murdock. She never delved into topics too deeply when she was here.

It's hard to believe anybody said that with a straight face.

She also said that Catholics worship God, not Jesus. And ignored everyone who tried to inform her.

She also said that the civil war was Democrats vs Republicans and the Republicans lost.

And what drives me the craziest is that she refuses to even learn.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484187 time=1669389498 user_id=2845

">

My MIL got her dining table at Pottery Barn for 3k. I don't get the hoopla about PB. It's not that expensive.

Bahahaha yeah. She either bought two very cheap cars or she wants people to think she spent more than 50k on just a PB table.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484187 time=1669389498 user_id=2845

">

first and foremost, a few fun facts. She lives in a dilapidated 1100 sq ft shanty hut not much bigger than the porta potty builders use when constructing real homes which happened to be willed to her by some long lost kin who was probably so universally unliked that not even donating the pile of rubble to charity was an option.

Now this is where the detrimental effects of prolonged alcohol abuse on the cogent thinking process really starts to shine. know any instances where proper decorative layouts call for allocating 35% of your entire usable living space to a fucking table?

Not on planet earth and when people are sane you don't.

Right. So let's take a look at where Toxic Tubby went wrong.

"The table costs more than both of my last two cars combined". Dipshit, first of all you are within walking distance of a homeless encampment in any direction so unless those two cars were a set of tin soda cans of the rust tint and gas leaking out the radio variety I'm pretty sure those bums would be at your fucking doorstep with power tools recently snatched off a homedepot faster than you can consume a 750ml bottle of that cheap blue label dog piss you drink top to fucking bottom without a pause just to chase your personal misery away.

Second. We touched on this already. Are you planning on entertaining some random assemblage of midget misfits who can trace their origins back to the oompa loompa  bloodline that do not mind sitting on the surface of the table with their legs folded to consume whatever repugnantly dense and under cooked bird innards you are trying to pass off as food?  Because, honey dear, there isn't a room in your postage stamp capable of accommodating table that size unless you went full metal retard whino and said to yourself "sure the house could come collapsing down if I knock over a few load bearing walls but if I want this table I shall have it! "  

sigh, sleep it off, will ya?

and keep in mind I haven't even bothered to focus on the obviousness of the unbridled hypocrisy of this "woke" wino joke who, for all her tedious pontificating to the contrary doesn't give the slight fuck about the starving minorities she constantly virtue signals about that happen to be starving in squalor not more than a mile from her house. On thanksgiving.

no friends, this ""buji"" table is nothing more than a figment of an imagination soiled in cheap vodka and pain killers that has seen better days

FACT

Erica Mena

Well fuck your guys for namedropping Pottery Barn. I want a new table now lol. The one I'm looking at is perfect size and matches
<t></t>

cw_

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484212 time=1669395435 user_id=2845
Well fuck your guys for namedropping Pottery Barn. I want a new table now lol. The one I'm looking at is perfect size and matches

Don't forget to sledgehammer the thing dead center in the middle so that it resembles a V if going with the 12 person model in a 1100sq ft living area  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Imagine a 12 person table in such a living space where you have to walk up to the windows from the outside and sit on a folding chair with your arms extended forward to consume your meal because there is ZERO space between the edge of said table and the walls.  

Holy fuck, at least TRY and make the bullshit believable

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484215 time=1669395773 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484212 time=1669395435 user_id=2845

Don't forget to sledgehammer the thing dead center in the middle so that it resembles a V if going with the 12 person model in a 1100sq ft living area  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Imagine a 12 person table in such a living space where you have to walk up to the windows from the outside and sit on a folding chair with your arms extended forward to consume your meal because there is ZERO space between the edge of said table and the walls.  

Is it really that small?  By the time she was on about this....she had already turned on me out of nowhere like a rabid dog and was trying to convince the internet that I'm a child abuser.  

She was claiming my middle daughter.....you know V? Was 12.

Fucking 12.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=484218 time=1669396381 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484215 time=1669395773 user_id=3214

Is it really that small?  By the time she was on about this....she had already turned on me out of nowhere like a rabid dog and was trying to convince the internet that I'm a child abuser.  

She was claiming my middle daughter.....you know V? Was 12.

Fucking 12.

the actual post is buried deep somewhere in that liberal shit hovel of a site. You could possibly find it by wading through the dreariness and misery of her posting history

Fuck if I can be bothered to go through that much trouble looking for it