The best topic

Replies: 8379
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

tPOTF and the other pasty white pig who looks like the Michelin man spend Thanksgiving seething with anger

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 24, 2022, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

I never bought a pottery barn table but I just piled up their catalogs for a few months and it served just as well.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=484221 time=1669396824 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=484218 time=1669396381 user_id=3266

Is it really that small?  By the time she was on about this....she had already turned on me out of nowhere like a rabid dog and was trying to convince the internet that I'm a child abuser.  

She was claiming my middle daughter.....you know V? Was 12.

Fucking 12.

the actual post is buried deep somewhere in that liberal shit hovel of a site. You could possibly find it by wading through the dreariness and misery of her posting history

Fuck if I can be bothered to go through that much trouble looking for it

She stopped people from being able to look up her post history when she started getting roasted for all her retarded bullshit and PI blathering.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=484233 time=1669397572 user_id=3305
I never bought a pottery barn table but I just piled up their catalogs for a few months and it served just as well.

:roll:

Pottery Barn is overpriced IMO.  I had one of those super comfy rockers from them after I had my last child. That chair was the best.

As much as it cost....and believe me it was pricey....it didnt last more than 3 years.  And we were not rough with it.

It was amazing for those three years though lol

Buck

Dove

I gotta correct something.

It's not hate. I hate no one. It's simply venting frustration with a person who was unjustly viscious, dishonest and who uses private stuff about people on boards to try to manipulate and run them off.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484256 time=1669400743 user_id=2845
You fuckers got me glued on the Pottery Barn website now.

I like this one.

https://i.ibb.co/LpgYzZp/Screenshot-20221125-133818-Chrome.jpg">

I wouldnt spend this though.  We could build this for less and I'd like it more  ac_wub

Dove

So Murds PB table costs more than her last two cars combined so her last two cars combined she must have spent like ......1k for both? 500 each?

Make it make sense lol.

Buck

Quote from: Dove post_id=484243 time=1669399165 user_id=3266

It's not hate. I hate no one. It's simply venting frustration with a person who was unjustly viscious, dishonest and who uses private stuff about people on boards to try to manipulate and run them off.

You're hating on poor Murdy!

You two should fuck.

Dove

Quote from: Buck post_id=484272 time=1669402592 user_id=3402

You two should fuck.

Ha! I'm good  :laugh3:

Buck

Quote from: Dove post_id=484275 time=1669402723 user_id=3266

You two should fuck.

Ha! I'm good  :laugh3:

I'd lend you my pussy wagon to go see her but some bitch called Beatrix knocked me out and stole it.

Biggie Smiles

You two should fuck.

No buck this is not hate. This is simply a matter of a person who wishes to take cheap and unprovoked pot shots at people who were her friends for over a decade in the name of trying gain favor with a bunch of hypocritical ass monkeys. If she wishes to dish it out she needs to be prepared to receive it in return

Aylana

I was at BF, sitting in the bleachers, scanning the horizon for those Brawl Hall legends, but they never arrived because we were duped...we didn't even get a Mr. Pickles cartoon, which was the only thing we all really wanted anyway.

I also saw a deranged slob spamming vocaroos, sounding like a narcissistic two-bit comic book superhero proclaiming how no one could beat him in the various special forum Olympic games he was the champion of. It really demonstrated how some of these old flamers are avoiding mental health counseling in favor of acting like retards on the troll boards. All you have to do is PM that Blandscape chap and you will notice he is bat shit crazy on and off the boards...he seriously has a scrapbook filled with printed out posts from the various forums he has been on as if that shit actually had an effect in the real world and needed to be passed down in his family.

Well...as for Lily, I am pretty positive that she is still fat and miserable.