The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Opinions

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Is it racist of me to only buy my granddaughters Mexican-looking dolls? The brunette Barbie's instead of the blondes or black?
<t></t>

JOE

Yes it is racist, Erica.

Very racist indeed.

Biggie Smiles

JOE

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=485640 time=1670003192 user_id=3214
Stfu Joe

:roll:

Oh. I thought Erica would say that 1st.

I could barely keep a straight face, Bigly.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485630 time=1670001844 user_id=2845
Is it racist of me to only buy my granddaughters Mexican-looking dolls? The brunette Barbie's instead of the blondes or black?

No.

Its know that little girls tend to prefer what looks more like them.

Squish likes dolls that resemble her more. Or me.

I DO and always have bought a variety of dolls that look different. Theyve all had black dolls....blonde dolls....burnette dolls. I do this just to get them comfortable with people who dont look like them.  But their base preference is ones that look "familiar".  You and I probably buy the same kind of dolls because we are kinda similar with hair and skin. So the dolls we get probably look more mexican than caucasian.

It's not racist at all. Racist would be of you were doing it because you hated other races. You are just buying dolls they can feel they look more alike to. Completely innocent and normal.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485630 time=1670001844 user_id=2845

Fuck no. I told my mom not to be getting my sons white action figures. Shang Chi is acceptable.

https://www.hasbro.com/common/productimages/en_CA/5A10334128AD4CE6BFE75368D53BDF35/05792617d87185f71cd9309d99de0cf2c27bcb4e.jpg">

Blazor

Shen Li  :roll:

It aint racist Erica lol, "like attracts like". It would only be racist if you hated that race..... like Shen Li does  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

So I just barely opened the boxes I ordered in September. The holiday dolls are not the ones I ordered. My husband says I'm being racist cuz I want to take them back. Lol
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485657 time=1670007606 user_id=2221
Shen Li  :roll:

It aint racist Erica lol, "like attracts like". It would only be racist if you hated that race..... like Shen Li does  :laugh:

So, I am a hateful bigot. Big fucking deal. I'm still sweeter than fucking sugar. Just ask Mom, she'll confirm that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485659 time=1670008296 user_id=2845
So I just barely opened the boxes I ordered in September. The holiday dolls are not the ones I ordered. My husband says I'm being racist cuz I want to take them back. Lol

I always thought you were racist.  Where's your husband been?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=485668 time=1670008844 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=485659 time=1670008296 user_id=2845

I always thought you were racist.  Where's your husband been?

I am NOT. He says I'm not teaching my babies diversity.

I've ALWAYS bought my kids dolls that look like them. So you're correct. He seems to have forgot
<t></t>

Anonymous

I mean, it's not like you got a black waiter and asked for a different one.  They're dolls.  Who cares?

Frood

I would never sleep with a mainlander but I would throw a palm-full of my seed at Shen Li's KFC bucket fanny.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=485670 time=1670009064 user_id=3382
I mean, it's not like you got a black waiter and asked for a different one.  They're dolls.  Who cares?

I buy my grand babies these holiday dolls every year. If I don't take these back, they'll look so out of place lol
<t></t>

Odinson

Erika...

Is that diverse?