Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Opinions

Started by Erica Mena, December 02, 2022, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485681 time=1670010172 user_id=3389
I only like their chicken. I don't buy their fries, gravy or slaw.

have you tried their double down sandwich? no bread.... they use two boneless chicken breasts and put the 'sandwich' between em....  :laugh:

the slaw used to be quality stuff.... i put it on chili dogs and shit.... its not very good anymore though....  :sad:

Dove

Notice how much more diverse we actually are....like racially diverse.....than that other place.

Lmao.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485666 time=1670008744 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485657 time=1670007606 user_id=2221
Shen Li  :roll:

It aint racist Erica lol, "like attracts like". It would only be racist if you hated that race..... like Shen Li does  :laugh:

So, I am a hateful bigot. Big fucking deal. I'm still sweeter than fucking sugar. Just ask Mom, she'll confirm that.

:laugh:

Where is mom these days? She still scrolling Tinder lookin' for potential White mates?  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

KFC is crap now. They don't even have corn on the cob on the menu anymore.
<t></t>

Frood

The prices are fucked up.

I buy these when they're half price and chuck them into the air fryer. As good or better than KFC.

https://i.postimg.cc/nrzr7P2V/th-3908728750.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I use to love KFC, but ever since they went messin with flavors, portions, and prices (oh my), I stopped going as much.... been a long time since I been.

I honestly enjoy making my fried chicken tenders at home. Its one of my son's favorite things I make, as well as my lil Brother's. My ex loved them too lol.

deadskinmask

i got the recipe for the original flour.... i make mine at home in the pressure cooker.... its crazy good....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485779 time=1670018425 user_id=1582
i got the recipe for the original flour.... i make mine at home in the pressure cooker.... its crazy good....

Damn!!! Shen Li might sit on your face for the recipe  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485788 time=1670019181 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485779 time=1670018425 user_id=1582

i found it online and tweaked it a bit.... its not hidden or a secret anymore....  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485792 time=1670020022 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485788 time=1670019181 user_id=2221

i found it online and tweaked it a bit.... its not hidden or a secret anymore....  :laugh:

Damn everything online these days  :laugh:

I got this recipe, handed down to me by a lil old lady LONG ago, almost 25 years ago. You know the lil old ladies, they the bestest cooks! Anyway, she gave me this recipe, and told me DO NOT give this recipe out!!! Like it was super special. And it was super special lol. I have to make it like 5 times a year for birthdays, requested. Favorite cake of all my friends. Anyway, for curiosity, I googled the recipe..... and DAMNED if that shit wasnt on the internet!! lolol  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485794 time=1670020270 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485792 time=1670020022 user_id=1582

I got this recipe, handed down to me by a lil old lady LONG ago, almost 25 years ago. You know the lil old ladies, they the bestest cooks! Anyway, she gave me this recipe, and told me DO NOT give this recipe out!!! Like it was super special. And it was super special lol. I have to make it like 5 times a year for birthdays, requested. Favorite cake of all my friends. Anyway, for curiosity, I googled the recipe..... and DAMNED if that shit wasnt on the internet!! lolol  :laugh:

do you eat friendship cake? holy shit, i'm hooked on it....  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485795 time=1670020735 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485794 time=1670020270 user_id=2221

Friendship cake!!?? Never heard of it!!! Tell me a lil about it  :laugh:

....some ingredients, not the experience. I dont wanna hear about your panties gettin' wet  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485796 time=1670020825 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485795 time=1670020735 user_id=1582

....some ingredients, not the experience. I dont wanna hear about your panties gettin' wet  :laugh:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7900/thirty-day-friendship-cake/">https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7900/ ... ship-cake/">https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7900/thirty-day-friendship-cake/

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=485798 time=1670020949 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485796 time=1670020825 user_id=2221

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7900/thirty-day-friendship-cake/">https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7900/ ... ship-cake/">https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7900/thirty-day-friendship-cake/

50 days to make a cake!!!!! Fuck!!!! lolol

I looked at the ingredients, and they do look yummy as fuck lol. You gettin' a buzz off this fermented stuff lol?  :laugh: