Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I cannot STAND

Started by Erica Mena, December 05, 2022, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=486346 time=1670299552 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=486343 time=1670298820 user_id=164
Is this admin a person?

I see many post admin and cock in the same sentence.  Explain.

Just a dude in Oregon who drinks actual gallons of semen and sucks more cocks than grindr.

Hahahahahahaaa @ "...drinks actual gallons of semen..."

You crack me up Dovey!

:laugh3:

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486287 time=1670291533 user_id=3214
Meghan is a hot piece of ass. I ain't gonna lie

but I couldn't live with her without trying to strangle her. She's a fucking drama queen

Meghan is hot to trot that's for sure. If I was single I would put up with her drama for a taste of her arse. Hell...I'd even let her stand on my ballz with stiletto high heels if it tickled her fancy!  ac_razz

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/meghan-markle-gif-9.gif">

Biggie Smiles

Cadence Owens hits Murdock Markle dead square center here

">

Erica Mena

I swear I can't stand them. They're mad cuz they'll never get to be King and Queen
<t></t>

Dove

My favorite is Kate Middleton. Shes beautiful, likeable, classy.

Even when the stupid press caught her topless in a PRIVATE nude beach and tried to humiliate her she still came out dignified.

">

When I think of Kate Middleton this is what I think of. Woman spent hours pushing a baby out of her body....and walked out to face those people and press and looked fucking stunning.  I was half expecting some witch doctor to run up, mark the babies forehead and then dad would raise him up to the crowd for presentation....like a human Lion King moment lol.

Kate is awesome.  Little girls should aspire to be a Kate....NOT a Meghan.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Yes! She was born to be Queen!
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486840 time=1670546782 user_id=2845
Yes! She was born to be Queen!

Right?  Shes so authentically "royal".

And she was just a regular peasant woman as well, wasnt she?  

I remember that first picture I saw of Meghan on their wedding day. And you see this beautiful bride and in the background a scowling queen.  My first impression was to sympathize with Meghan.

But then she started talking and shes just an incredibly ugly creature. Self obsessed as fuck.

I read that she was refusing to wear some jewel or something. I'm not sure exactly what it was and I dont feel like looking it up....but it was tradition for the bride to wear it and had BEEN tradition forever. And Meghan was refusing. She wanted her OWN jewel or whatever on HER day.

Which would be reasonable in ANY other family.....however I feel like if your future mother in law really wanted you to wear a certain item on your wedding day as part of their families tradition.....you are a selfish bag of shit if you say no. That's not just an item. That's an acceptance into their family and rejecting that item is on par with rejecting your husbands family.  And that's in a normal family.

This selfish idiot bitch is marrying into the royal family and she puts up a huge fuss over some piece of fucking jewelry. So much so that the queen herself went to Meghans dressing room to personally convince her to wear this jewelry and she STILL refused.

What a way to start a family relationship, right? No wonder the poor queen was scowling. Meghan essentially wiped her ass with a long standing tradition for NO reason except she just didnt want to wear a jewel.

It's like she went in hating them. She never had any intention of joining their ranks with them or having a relationship with them. She was rude and resentful of royal life before she even lived it.

I dont buy this shit about the queen hating Meghan over her race. The queen hated Meghan because Meghan is a self obsessed cunt who was nothing but mean and disrespectful to them from the beginning.

Imagine being about to marry a man and his mother really wants you to wear this one specail thing that's been a tradition in their family for centuries and you just refuse. That would have been an HONOR to any woman who was marrying a man she actually loves. You would be thrilled to wear it.  Meghan is an entitled brat.

You can bet Kate wore it. #teamKate

Dove

Charles is pretty old, isnt he?

So it Kate probably will be the queen one day.  No wonder Meghan hates her. Kate is superior on every level. Even in the way they speak. Kate is well spoken, empathetic and humble. Meghan is all "me me me me me". Shes a total fake.

">

The man doing this analysis points out the language being used when another person is being dishonest and trying to control your perception of them.

Herman

Meghan and Harry say Britain and Brexit are racist.

Dove

Shes so narcissistic and masculine. Shes a perfect picture of the undesirable modern woman.

Look at this overly masculine behavior.

https://youtube.com/shorts/J3uPlAxLlzk?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/J3uPlAxLlzk?feature=share

Does this twit not understand the male sitting after you is a sign of respect and reverence?  Is it really empowering to tell the world "Hey guys. I'm total trash and my husband is neutered" because that's all this shit says.

Because of twits like Meghan who fight for a masculine role....women now have to sign up for the draft.  

If my husband walked in front of me and just sat his ass down before me(in public or at a gathering) I would be fucking offended. For both of us.

Odinson

The mixed signal gender-role limbo.

There are a lot of women like that nowadays.

Prince Harry is pussywhipped by a manipulative skank.

Why settle with her.

He is a goddamn prince of England... He can get any woman he wants.

Breakfall

Quote from: Odinson post_id=486878 time=1670563830 user_id=136

Why settle with her.

You are a goddamn prince of England... You can get any woman you want.

Naaaah. He is a balding ginger with very average looks and a dodgy accent. The fact that he was a prince of England was the only reason that he managed to nail such a looker and actress like Meghan Markle in the first place. I mean ffs...that much is obvious surely?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD2q8rvQl2RfTava5-WmPXly6y8jbr8ZTOoA&usqp=CAU">

Dove

Why settle with her.

He is a goddamn prince of England... He can get any woman he wants.

He isn't the prince anymore. Meghan convinced him to cast off their titles and leave the royal family.

For safety and privacy because of racism....which is fucking retarded and not true at all.

I like how in the docuseries trailor....Harry almost sounds like he just figured out there is a hierarchy. Like after 40 years in the royal family he woke up one day like "Oh shit, there is a hierarchy in this family" lol.

I guess Meghans ego is so fragile she finds it very degrading they didnt immediately make her the queen and they insulted and belittled her with all their protocols and traditions.  So they left for "privacy" and have been doing interviews and podcasts and docuseries every since. Using their massive priviledge, theyve been subjecting the world to big, long toddler level whinefest.

I typically ignore the royal family because I'm an American and my country fought a war for the right to ignore the royal family.  But I've spent a bit of time checking these people out and I really have absolutely no clue what they want from any of us.  They really want us all to know their "story".....but no one gives a fuck and I'm not really clear why they want to be "heard" so badly.  

It's really important to these people that we feel bad for them, evidently.

Let's all stop worrying about inflation and rising costs of living and our own massive problems and give Harry and Meghan the attention and sympathy they so badly need because wealth and privilege is really hard guys. Meghan said the "stakes were high!".....whatever the fuck that means.

Frood

I would never watch that Netflix series.

1, because Netflix is almost entirely shit.

2, since Harry and Meghan are egotistical and manipulative narcissistic retards.

And 3, for I protect my mind from the rl toxic.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486879 time=1670564196 user_id=3358

Why settle with her.

You are a goddamn prince of England... You can get any woman you want.

Naaaah. He is a balding ginger with very average looks and a dodgy accent. The fact that he was a prince of England was the only reason that he managed to nail such a looker and actress like Meghan Markle in the first place. I mean ffs...that much is obvious surely?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD2q8rvQl2RfTava5-WmPXly6y8jbr8ZTOoA&usqp=CAU">

That was the best post bro!  ac_drinks