Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I need to diet

Started by Erica Mena, November 14, 2022, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=487350 time=1670841803 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487337 time=1670828848 user_id=61
Listen to "da Man" Erica  ac_cool , Blaze here has post a lot of critical advise that even professional nutritionist aren't willing to disclose.  Or if you wanna try a quicker way (might not work on everyone), KETO diet does wonders, had a friend that used to weigh over 220 and drop down to 150 lbs after trying that diet.

I wasn't on an actual Keto diet, but I dropped bread and lost forty five pounds six years ago.

This is like music to my ears ac_cool , I've always been told carbs add weight, but never knew along with sugar they're responsible for nearly all our excess body mass, all those years of working out and red-meat/fat phobia turns out to be some misleading hype.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487381 time=1670865207 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487337 time=1670828848 user_id=61
Listen to "da Man" Erica  ac_cool , Blaze here has post a lot of critical advise that even professional nutritionist aren't willing to disclose.  Or if you wanna try a quicker way (might not work on everyone), KETO diet does wonders, had a friend that used to weigh over 220 and drop down to 150 lbs after trying that diet.

Lol thanks  ac_dance

Keto is NO carb though. Keto is good for short term, but is bad for long term, because once the carbs start again, the weight comes back faster. Thats why I suggest Light Carb, which is 50-100 carbs per day. It balances better.

One must also remember, to increase protein if decreasing carbs, for energy!!!

lol That's exactly what happened to the nurse I met when I was at the hospital, she's a BBW and told me she lost 30lbs, but gained it all back after going back to her old diet.  But yea keto isn't a best diet for folks that enjoy a meal with carbs, it just happens I find pasta and bread really tasteless and assumed it on everyone here.  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=487382 time=1670866963 user_id=2853
Quote from: Odinson post_id=486190 time=1670253409 user_id=136
I dont know the fast-food prices in America but in here its a lot more expensive than eating regular homecooked food.

14 euros for the Big Mac all in.

The so called "big mac" is the size of one of those tea-table snack breads.

Sheeeeeeit

:MG_216:

Odinson

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=487409 time=1670881288 user_id=1728
Quote from: Odinson post_id=486190 time=1670253409 user_id=136
I dont know the fast-food prices in America but in here its a lot more expensive than eating regular homecooked food.

14 euros for the Big Mac all in.

The so called "big mac" is the size of one of those tea-table snack breads.

I think junk food is cheaper in the US, along with the portion sizes being bigger, hence why fat fuckers over there are ridiculously fat...

14 Euros for a Big Mac meal though? Dayum mein snow nigga, you guys are getting kiked dry up the pooper.

I think its £8 or £9 here.

Thats still about 10 euros per meal.

Thats not cheap... You can get a pack of rice and a whole chicken with that money.

Blazor

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487416 time=1670882719 user_id=61
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487381 time=1670865207 user_id=2221

Lol thanks  ac_dance

Keto is NO carb though. Keto is good for short term, but is bad for long term, because once the carbs start again, the weight comes back faster. Thats why I suggest Light Carb, which is 50-100 carbs per day. It balances better.

One must also remember, to increase protein if decreasing carbs, for energy!!!

lol That's exactly what happened to the nurse I met when I was at the hospital, she's a BBW and told me she lost 30lbs, but gained it all back after going back to her old diet.  But yea keto isn't a best diet for folks that enjoy a meal with carbs, it just happens I find pasta and bread really tasteless and assumed it on everyone here.  :001_tongue:

Lol oh I know, cause I know folks that have done the keto. I did my research too lol.

Also, carbs make you crave more carbs. Its a vicious cycle lol.

I've gained a few pounds the past few weeks, since Thanksgiving, thats how it started lol. Then I injured my foot, so I been laying around, not exercising or dancing or anything, and eating more snacks lol. Im sure this wont end til New Years lol. I got lots of goodies to make for Christmas, mostly a lot of fudge lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

None of the diets work.

They are temporary... You might lose weight and then you revert back to your old ways and puff up like a pufferfish.

Zetsu

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487462 time=1670901685 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487416 time=1670882719 user_id=61

Lol oh I know, cause I know folks that have done the keto. I did my research too lol.

I've gained a few pounds the past few weeks, since Thanksgiving, thats how it started lol. Then I injured my foot, so I been laying around, not exercising or dancing or anything, and eating more snacks lol. Im sure this wont end til New Years lol. I got lots of goodies to make for Christmas, mostly a lot of fudge lol.

Damn that sucks brother :sad:  hope your leg gets better soon.  I would try out some new hobbies while on recovery, it kind of helps keep us occupied and distracted from focusing on the food.

About the carbs now that you've mentioned it all makes sense, when I started my carb eating habit a few years ago, I keep thinking about eating carbs again for my next meal and now it turns into a staples diet for all my meals, at first I didn't pay much attention to the crave feeling and thought it was normal.

weebles

It is  very simple forumla just burn more calories then you consume this is not a big secret TBH.

Also if you enjoy eating bad foods either go for a jog or hit the gym or  just become bulimic. That way you get  to binge and purge and keep a figure... Not recommended but many famous people do it all the time...Outside for general health and personal wellbeing comparing yourself to others makes no logical sense.

Even if you attain those standards of beauty will you be happy?

Blazor

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=487655 time=1670987847 user_id=61
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487462 time=1670901685 user_id=2221

Damn that sucks brother :sad:  hope your leg gets better soon.  I would try out some new hobbies while on recovery, it kind of helps keep us occupied and distracted from focusing on the food.

About the carbs now that you've mentioned it all makes sense, when I started my carb eating habit a few years ago, I keep thinking about eating carbs again for my next meal and now it turns into a staples diet for all my meals, at first I didn't pay much attention to the crave feeling and thought it was normal.

Thanks man!

The way I figure it, "out of sight, out of mind", so Im eating all the snacks hahaha. If they aint there, I wont eat them no more  :laugh:

Though I did mess up and grabbed a huge box of Frosted Flakes last night lol. I like to sit there and eat them out of the box like tater chips  :laugh:

I have been practicing my fiddle more. Gonna return to exercising this weekend. Hopefully by New Years I can do some dancin' again  ac_dance

Its true on the carbs!!! Im a victim!! hahahaha. When the carb attack happens, I tend to eat something salty, then sweet, then salty, then sweet, until I tell myself STOP!!! hahaha. This mostly happens to me in the Winter. The warm months I do real good about not snacking as much. I think our bodies tell us "layer up some fat! Its cold outside!"  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: weebles post_id=487660 time=1670991304 user_id=2191
It is  very simple forumla just burn more calories then you consume this is not a big secret TBH.

Also if you enjoy eating bad foods either go for a jog or hit the gym or  just become bulimic. That way you get  to binge and purge and keep a figure... Not recommended but many famous people do it all the time...Outside for general health and personal wellbeing comparing yourself to others makes no logical sense.

Even if you attain those standards of beauty will you be happy?

I dont count calories at all. Calories is energy. Its them carbs and sugars that are the ones to watch.

Nah, I dont compare myself to others, I just like being slim and trim. I wanna stay healthy, and it keeps me light on my toes  ac_dance

Lokmar

Is Flea still fat? Lemme know!