Replies: 8379
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:20:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I cannot STAND

Started by Erica Mena, December 05, 2022, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Megan was xenophobic when she mocked British traditions, even harry looked pissed off. It works both ways megan

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486882 time=1670568565 user_id=1676
I would never watch that Netflix series.

1, because Netflix is almost entirely shit.

2, since Harry and Meghan are egotistical and manipulative narcissistic retards.

And 3, for I protect my mind from the rl toxic.

I didnt watch the series and I'm not going to but I am watching YouTube content creators make fun of it lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

They're getting draaaggggggggged here and in the UK.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486908 time=1670606255 user_id=2845
They're getting draaaggggggggged here and in the UK.

They earned it.  

They just had to keep yelling "look at me! Look at me....my life is so hard!".

They worked for this dragging lol

Erica Mena

Them Brits are ruthless asf. They're demanding they be stripped of the Duke of Sussex title, as they should be.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486915 time=1670607110 user_id=2845
Them Brits are ruthless asf. They're demanding they be stripped of the Duke of Sussex title, as they should be.

I saw an older brit who had served going off in comments blaming Harry and Meghan(they call her nutmeg..lol) for the kings death AND the queens death.

Mad because they expected the queen to live to be 100 and saying Harry and Meghan broke her heart so badly they killed her and cheated the country.

I think they should be stripped of the title as well. It's disgusting how Meghan called that wedding the "spectacle" she "never wanted".  Millions of tax paid pounds were spent on that wedding. The whole country watched. People celebrated in the streets. She was being accepted.

From everything I read and watched last night....the royal family took extensive measures to clean up this bitches image and had people that were specifically teaching her about the country and her role. The dumb cunt had it made. But her ego was injured over it being a hierarchy and being expected to respect her elders, her role and her husband.

Biggie Smiles

For the life of me I cannot figure out why they were allowed to keep it at all

I know it's meaningless to the rest of us - but if it has any significance in their culture in our modern environment they should be stripped of it immediately

they are both lower than animals and to know that harry is such a cuckolded simp he would actually compare this vermin to his own mother whom I believed died when he was like 5?!? is a total disrespect to that woman's legacy.

end of

Frood

Harry is a mulatto pussy whipped Ranga stooge boi....
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=486881 time=1670568228 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=486878 time=1670563830 user_id=136
The mixed signal gender-role limbo.

There are a lot of women like that nowadays.

Prince Harry is pussywhipped by a manipulative skank.

Why settle with her.

He is a goddamn prince of England... He can get any woman he wants.

He isn't the prince anymore. Meghan convinced him to cast off their titles and leave the royal family.

For safety and privacy because of racism....which is fucking retarded and not true at all.

I like how in the docuseries trailor....Harry almost sounds like he just figured out there is a hierarchy. Like after 40 years in the royal family he woke up one day like "Oh shit, there is a hierarchy in this family" lol.

I guess Meghans ego is so fragile she finds it very degrading they didnt immediately make her the queen and they insulted and belittled her with all their protocols and traditions.  So they left for "privacy" and have been doing interviews and podcasts and docuseries every since. Using their massive priviledge, theyve been subjecting the world to big, long toddler level whinefest.

I typically ignore the royal family because I'm an American and my country fought a war for the right to ignore the royal family.  But I've spent a bit of time checking these people out and I really have absolutely no clue what they want from any of us.  They really want us all to know their "story".....but no one gives a fuck and I'm not really clear why they want to be "heard" so badly.  

It's really important to these people that we feel bad for them, evidently.

Let's all stop worrying about inflation and rising costs of living and our own massive problems and give Harry and Meghan the attention and sympathy they so badly need because wealth and privilege is really hard guys. Meghan said the "stakes were high!".....whatever the fuck that means.

Yeah but he is still the son of King Charles.

She looks more mediterranean than black... People wouldnt even know if she didnt make a huge deal about it.

He is weak and he is being manipulated by her... She is trying to become richer.

Finland has never been part of Great-Britain but I still know them.

Herman

Meghan don't look black.

Frood

Her father is white and her darker mother would have had at least some white genetics in her line from a long way back (the majority of African Americans do, unlike Americans from Africa).

Genealogy is a funny thing. Meghan chooses to see herself as black instead of mixed (Mulatto).

Mariah Carey is the same. White mother and a Dominican Republic darker father. She identified as just Mariah Carey when she first started out singing Christmas jingles and trying to look cute...

Kamala Harris is another one... mixed blood (Indian and Caribbean) and raised in the choicest of schools in Canada and the US.  

Madeleine Stowe was a class act though. Look up her ancestory because I can't recall her ever making an issue of it..
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486942 time=1670619989 user_id=3214

I know it's meaningless to the rest of us - but if it has any significance in their culture in our modern environment they should be stripped of it immediately

they are both lower than animals and to know that harry is such a cuckolded simp he would actually compare this vermin to his own mother whom I believed died when he was like 5?!? is a total disrespect to that woman's legacy.

end of

Just look at how creepy THAT whole Diana thing is

https://youtube.com/shorts/3Z8FhbwCejM?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/3Z8FhbwCejM?feature=share

Now I dont know....maybe I got it all wrong, maybe I'm old fashioned and this is another depraved sign of the times. But if I plan on fucking a man, riding his face later....I probably would avoid dressing like HIS MOTHER.

That's just me, though ..I prefer to know my husband isnt checking me out and thinking about momma you know?

You want to be liked by his mom, get along well with his mom. Come in and replace her?! Yeah nah.....Meghan is a wack job and Harry is pretty gross.

I could see randomly incorporating something giving a nod to Diana's memory on occasion. Like an accessory or piece of jewelry. Something classy.  But this all out blatantly mimicking?

This is some weird Freudian shit.

And Diana was loved by the people. Meghan is hated lol. Those two are nothing alike. I think both of those men were teenagers when Princess Diana died.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=486993 time=1670643348 user_id=2845
Well said!

Our girl did it right

https://youtube.com/shorts/y6WcszGPu4I?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/y6WcszGPu4I?feature=share

I bet Meg had to seeth and cope  :evilthoughts2:

Shes got a real weird Diana fetish(Meghan). Its creepy to see lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=486992 time=1670643067 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=486942 time=1670619989 user_id=3214

end of

Just look at how creepy THAT whole Diana thing is

https://youtube.com/shorts/3Z8FhbwCejM?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/3Z8FhbwCejM?feature=share

Now I dont know....maybe I got it all wrong, maybe I'm old fashioned and this is another depraved sign of the times. But if I plan on fucking a man, riding his face later....I probably would avoid dressing like HIS MOTHER.

That's just me, though ..I prefer to know my husband isnt checking me out and thinking about momma you know?

You want to be liked by his mom, get along well with his mom. Come in and replace her?! Yeah nah.....Meghan is a wack job and Harry is pretty gross.

I could see randomly incorporating something giving a nod to Diana's memory on occasion. Like an accessory or piece of jewelry. Something classy.  But this all out blatantly mimicking?

This is some weird Freudian shit.

And Diana was loved by the people. Meghan is hated lol. Those two are nothing alike. I think both of those men were teenagers when Princess Diana died.

Meghan Murdock is a viper so she doesn't see it the way you do. She sees it as an exploitative opportunity and therefore encourages it.

and he's too much of a sissy to stand up for his blood.

I wouldn't tolerate 1/10 of that shit. I don't care if that pussy lights up like a 4th of July Disney spectacle ... no woman is making me turn my back on my family to leave my country of birth to go left in some leftist toilet because she wants to.

fuck that