The best topic

Replies: 8458
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:30:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Poofer is being a messy queen

Started by Erica Mena, December 11, 2022, 01:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487525 time=1670946716 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487520 time=1670945631 user_id=2221

Lol, what did it for me, was when he was applauding and laughing, over a 9 year old boy, getting beat up on a school bus, by a bunch of Blacks, for wearing a Trump hat.

Libs are lower than animals and hate children

especially ones with any sort of high moral value

it's a common pattern with them

Yup, its why he "rolls" with Lily lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=487526 time=1670947213 user_id=3266

Lol, what did it for me, was when he was applauding and laughing, over a 9 year old boy, getting beat up on a school bus, by a bunch of Blacks, for wearing a Trump hat.

He kinda ticked me off when he was making fun of that old lady who got trampled by police horses in the Canadian protests.

And for months he has been shitting on my posts. I've ignored for a long time because it's pretty dumb to constantly ride someones post and emoji them (I'm so used to negs) but quoting them and complaining nonstop is ridiculous.

And he clearly doesnt even read what I'm saying to have a valid criticism.  He accuses me of being some know it all or thinking I have all the answers. When all of my arguments are literally and directly challenging know it alls who think they have all the answers.

My stance is small government, liberty and rights and why people shouldnt be forced to accept values and beliefs they dont want.

It's just weird to see someone sympathetic and supportive of fucking tyranny and hatred, such and anti freedom, slam someone of that which he supports when they consistently argue against that.

He also mocked Rittenhouse for shooting in self defense. Like he should have allowed himself to be pummeled with a skateboard because somehow a heavy piece of wood with metal in it isnt actually a dangerous thing to be beaten with.

So a terrorist attack on a community that the state is allowing is okay ....they can tell the police to stand down...and people shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves at all because these rioters were specail snowflakes that no one can harm as they brutally beat innocent people and destroy the community. Fuck that.

Oh I know. He's gone full on Libtarded.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487529 time=1670948142 user_id=2221

I never liked that retard from day one. Just like I never liked blurt day one

I have a knack for sniffing out vermin filth and disliking them right from the word go.

Erica Mena

Ugh. He's never coming back lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487533 time=1670948605 user_id=2845

Once you go Lily

You've thus proven you were always an inbred hillbilly.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487536 time=1670948898 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487533 time=1670948605 user_id=2845

Once you go Lily

Them fucks hate us Hillbillies, quit sullying our good name sir!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487537 time=1670949160 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487536 time=1670948898 user_id=3214

Once you go Lily

We'll. Hilly billies have been known to have a good ole time with a hog or two.  So....

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487539 time=1670949328 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487537 time=1670949160 user_id=2221

We'll. Hilly billies have been known to have a good ole time with a hog or two.  So....

:roll:

You fucker lololol.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487530 time=1670948213 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=487526 time=1670947213 user_id=3266

He kinda ticked me off when he was making fun of that old lady who got trampled by police horses in the Canadian protests.

And for months he has been shitting on my posts. I've ignored for a long time because it's pretty dumb to constantly ride someones post and emoji them (I'm so used to negs) but quoting them and complaining nonstop is ridiculous.

And he clearly doesnt even read what I'm saying to have a valid criticism.  He accuses me of being some know it all or thinking I have all the answers. When all of my arguments are literally and directly challenging know it alls who think they have all the answers.

My stance is small government, liberty and rights and why people shouldnt be forced to accept values and beliefs they dont want.

It's just weird to see someone sympathetic and supportive of fucking tyranny and hatred, such and anti freedom, slam someone of that which he supports when they consistently argue against that.

He also mocked Rittenhouse for shooting in self defense. Like he should have allowed himself to be pummeled with a skateboard because somehow a heavy piece of wood with metal in it isnt actually a dangerous thing to be beaten with.

So a terrorist attack on a community that the state is allowing is okay ....they can tell the police to stand down...and people shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves at all because these rioters were specail snowflakes that no one can harm as they brutally beat innocent people and destroy the community. Fuck that.

I dont they "go" like that. I think it's been dormant in their brains and awakened like an MK Ultra trigger.

People who have had narcissistic qualities all along. Like Murd.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=487542 time=1670953384 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=487530 time=1670948213 user_id=2221

I dont they "go" like that. I think it's been dormant in their brains and awakened like an MK Ultra trigger.

Exactly. You have to have been a dumb fucking idiot to begin with to be a raging leftist of the sort they have become.

Even Vitty is seen as MAGA to them for not towing the line to the letter.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487543 time=1670953603 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=487542 time=1670953384 user_id=3266

Exactly. You have to have been a dumb fucking idiot to begin with to be a raging leftist of the sort they have become.

Even Vitty is seen as MAGA to them for not towing the line to the letter.

Regular American leftists and centrists are all MAGA now lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487494 time=1670941637 user_id=2845
I feel bad for X. It would take a lot for me to rush him.

I know you think I'm a nasty whitey-hating racist and UR right, I am. However, that doesn't change the fact that your race harbours the most deranged TDS sufferers. Now, I do admit, 360 is stupid even by white standards.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487550 time=1670954496 user_id=3389

I know you think I'm a nasty whitey-hating racist and UR right, I am. However, that doesn't change the fact that your race harbours the most deranged TDS sufferers. Now, I do admit, 360 is stupid even by white standards.

Lol, nah, I know you love my Southern self  ac_dance

When are you and your fellow Chinese gonna invade and put them all into concentration camps? The TDS sufferers need to be reeducated.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487562 time=1670956719 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487550 time=1670954496 user_id=3389

Lol, nah, I know you love my Southern self  ac_dance

When are you and your fellow Chinese gonna invade and put them all into concentration camps? The TDS sufferers need to be reeducated.

If only LOL

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=487432 time=1670886339 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=487426 time=1670885235 user_id=3389
Marteeni is broke/has no vehicle, is a pathological liar, is out of shape, smokes and knows less about the female anatomy than ur average 10 year old boy. Good Gawd Dovey, why?

The worst judgement call I've ever made.

In my defense he lied a lot and believably in the beginning. I was pretty clear that hanging out and talking was okay but no relationship.  I had divorce filed and I was going through a lot.  He pretty well cat fished me. He wasnt at all what he claimed to be and he ended up clinging and getting intense and love bombing.

The whole thing lasted like 3 weeks and he raged for years  :crazy:

Had he just dropped it and acted normal I wouldn't have put him on blast.  I think he was paranoid and wanted to get ahead of me thinking if he smeared me first and pretended he did the "dumping" he would just make it out like I was the crazy one.  He could have just let it go.

The whole relationship played out in real time on SG and here to a lesser extent. I think it lasted over a month. I don't understand how it could last more than one face to face meeting. Anybody could tell he's the definition of the word loser.