The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

People not acting their “culture”

Started by Erica Mena, December 15, 2022, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488595 time=1671658211 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488589 time=1671656879 user_id=3389

Immigrants in Canada are educated professionals, so not likely they woiuld accept subsistence living. Filipinos come here on temporary work visas, so definitely not. All these fake refugees from Syria and Ukraine, maybe.

Interesting isn't it, how Japan doesn't have problems with this sort of thing?

Almost as though their government hasn't been infiltrated and subverted by nation wrecking parasites....

People are not created equal.

The Japanese show that very well.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=488595 time=1671658211 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=488589 time=1671656879 user_id=3389

Immigrants in Canada are educated professionals, so not likely they woiuld accept subsistence living. Filipinos come here on temporary work visas, so definitely not. All these fake refugees from Syria and Ukraine, maybe.

Interesting isn't it, how Japan doesn't have problems with this sort of thing?

Almost as though their government hasn't been infiltrated and subverted by nation wrecking parasites....

What sort of thing does Japan not have a problem with? Social policy? Same sex marriage is legal in Japan. They have one of the lowest birth rates in the world. They are taking at least some refugees from Ukraine. They haven't reached the level of climate hysteria that Canada has, but they don't have regions like Quebec and BC that help elect inept extremists like True Dope.

I agree there's a globalist cabal that's deliberately undermining Western prosperity and freedom. However, in order to determine the culprits behind it, we have to figure out which one of their woke agenda pet policies will turn countries like Canada into another Venezuela the fastest.

It has to be climate hysteria. Who benefits the most from warmist madness? Why, it's the country of my birth, China. With most of the world's rare earth metals and production chains for useless wind turbines and solar panels, they will bring the West to it's knees.

Why and how China secretly supports climate hysteria

https://spectator.com.au/2020/02/why-and-how-china-secretly-supports-climate-hysteria/">https://spectator.com.au/2020/02/why-an ... -hysteria/">https://spectator.com.au/2020/02/why-and-how-china-secretly-supports-climate-hysteria/

Herman

I agree with old Scouse that our society is under attack. But, it's a lot bigger conspiracy than what he realizes. It aint limited to any one group.

As for which woke attack is the most destabilizing, it's hard to say. Mass immigration, maybe. Global warming madness will make us poor, but that will take a while. I think the most destructive tool at their disposal is cancel culture. You cannot even question their frickin poisonous propaganda.

Odinson

Europe takes in everybody.

Somalis dont like paying for bus-tickets.

"Bohoohooo I´m nigguh.. Why doesnt anybody like me!?"

Its because you are a pain in the ass.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488742 time=1671758688 user_id=136
Europe takes in everybody.

Somalis dont like paying for bus-tickets.

"Bohoohooo I´m nigguh.. Why doesnt anybody like me!?"

Its because you are a pain in the ass.

Western Europe doesn't have a merit based immigration system like Australia. They take every scammer who makes it thir borders.

Odinson

Another lying muslim politician mailed himself a noose in Finland.

Grammatical errors in the recipient address.

No postal office stamp.

And if the recipient address was indeed the parliament, the security wouldnt have delivered the package to the muslim MP.

The handwriting is attrocious... Probably written by some1 who is used to writing in arabic.

This is the 2nd time a muslim tries this while being too stupid to know how the postal system works... And too stupid to write in Finnish.

The professional anti-racism warriors are gonna believe him... The ones with the flag of Ukraine in their twitter.