Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:45:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Is Lokmar a Preacher?

Started by Blazor, December 25, 2022, 09:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

I think I found him  :roll:

">https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/123/484/558/playable/b6a013fbee808c08.mp4
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar is a good dude.

He's orbiting closer to the extreme side than I do but I do understand how he got to where he is

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488945 time=1671979862 user_id=3214
Lokmar is a good dude.

He's orbiting closer to the extreme side than I do but I do understand how he got to where he is

Oh I know, I like Lokmar lol  :laugh:

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

And and yeah guys that sermon wasnt a joke LOL

">

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488944 time=1671979374 user_id=2221

">https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/123/484/558/playable/b6a013fbee808c08.mp4

That's Steven Anderson.

He is actually a KJV onliest heretic. He has really bad theology. He has been very controversial in the Christian community and regarded as a false teacher.

Here James White corrects Anderson's theology. James White destroys the KJO arguments and uses Anderson to do it. He has several videos on this.

">

I know you are making a joke about Lokmar but anytime I see a known false teacher I always drop a good rebuttal lol.

Blazor

Lol, I dont watch dude, I jus' ran across the video lol.

The Butthole vid was funny lol.

Dove

Then there was this guy

">

And these are the wack jobs that Christian haters always point to as examples of all Christian's.  Then when you try to explain why they are actually not at all an example of Christianity ....they start gaslighting with the "no true scotsman!"

I've never seen a ministry based on punching kids for the Lord lol. Pretty sure if you are physically assaulting a kid...theyll probably say anything just to make the threat stop.  Horrible lol.  I dont really believe this story....this guy is a trainwreck lol.

Blazor

Aryan

I agree with Lokmar about pretty much everything, except for his god damned infuriating kike worship.

He must have a jewish boss or something and is terrified he'll get busted if he speaks out of line...

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=488952 time=1671985937 user_id=3266
Then there was this guy

">

And these are the wack jobs that Christian haters always point to as examples of all Christian's.  Then when you try to explain why they are actually not at all an example of Christianity ....they start gaslighting with the "no true scotsman!"

I've never seen a ministry based on punching kids for the Lord lol. Pretty sure if you are physically assaulting a kid...theyll probably say anything just to make the threat stop.  Horrible lol.  I dont really believe this story....this guy is a trainwreck lol.

Lol...that ill-tempered pastor needs to be knocked the fuck out! Him and his supposed God.  :laugh:

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488944 time=1671979374 user_id=2221

REC!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=488945 time=1671979862 user_id=3214
Lokmar is a good dude.

True, but as I get older, I find more and more people moving toward my way of thinking.

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=489076 time=1672086587 user_id=1728
I agree with Lokmar about pretty much everything, except for his god damned infuriating kike worship.

He must have a jewish boss or something and is terrified he'll get busted if he speaks out of line...

Sweet Jeebus, I dont worship Jews. In fact, unlike YOU, I've stood up and openly called for the gassing of hollyweird jews with Zyklon-B, just like your idol did!....but you deny.

JOE

I always thouggt this was more Lokmeers kinda preacher

">

Print
User actions