The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491627 time=1673975094 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491621 time=1673964867
Yeah Karen,  come at me too while you're at it...

ac_boring

What's this?  A another ironic butthole projection from the cop hating and whiny lil bitch?  And now trying to make more excuses for his criminal behavior? *cough* booby traps *cough* hate slurs *cough*  :nea:  I don't like the idea of using up police resources, but what must be done must be done, one will be filed as a hate slur against the police and the other one will be reported for the sake of everyone's safety (booby traps).

Oooooh, I'm shittin' meself, ahhh, I'm shittin' meself, eeee, I'm shittin' meself... dickhead, talk is cheap and no-one's impressed with yours, not even me. Get to goose-stepping, you parchment-faced rice guzzling cunt, call the FBI, plead for them to fight your battles for you.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491636 time=1673981723 user_id=61
Okay, almost done summiting the report to the FBI

Let this be a lesson to you "Guest" to never fuck with the police or do something incredibly stupid that can get people killed.

Less wanking. More Karening. Come on, wimp - squeal for the piggies, do. Tell them I have a cache of super scary sporting rifles as well, that I be menacing you from inside your ZX-80 with Naughty Words and simply will not stop. Ohhh, the humanity!

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491642 time=1674000380 user_id=61
I decided to give you one last chance "Guest", I suggest you remove those booby traps from your lawn right now at this instant unless you want to regret it.

Stop dragging your heels, wimp. Do it. Call tgem. Waste their resources. Prove to the world just how thin skinned you are at being called for your crap. Show us all here that you are in fact the exact same kind of weakassed fucknagle as Truedeaup himself, who'd weaponize an entire police force against his opponents. Go on, what are you waiting for ya leftie wanker, an engraved invitation? A kombucha enema to give you the required dutch courage? A permission slip from your Daddy instead of the usual teabagging?

Let me guess; this is where you admit to us all that the FBI pays no attention to Canadians whatsoever. Well, ain't that a kick in the pants, boo hoo. It wouldn't be the first time someone had lost his shit and resorted to lolsuits in an online forum. I'm sure The Treasurer and Dinky Dazza could tell you of a certain ex-cop who tried the exact same sort of impotent weak as piss act at Bawl-Bawl with everyone from the site owner on down having a good old laugh at his expense.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491642 time=1674000380 user_id=61Yes, I used to have some disabilities, but it doesn't matter as I have over come them long time ago

That's not what you reckoned in the other thread; not going to have kids because of your mental issues, isn't that so?

Bet one of those issues is not being able to find the right hole to toss your cookies off into, isn't it? Bitch, just keep trying different holes until you get lucky. Pro tip; put down the soy latte and try a man's drink... a thimble or two of Herman's barrel wash ought to stop your slant-eyes piggledick from exploding in gonad gravy fuckspasms before you manage insertion. Someone would probably draw you a map just to piss themselves laughing at your efforts along with your howls of indignation when, in the event of the miracle you actually get lucky, your local school board subjects them to countless presentations of Drag Queen Story Hour and reducing them to extended blender fucking exploits. With your local RCMP locking you up on charges of bigotry because you ran your mouth.

Not my problem of course, but you clearly need an exercise in being a Man and getting some kids of your own to be sorry about.

Looking forward to your shameful capitulation.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491636 time=1673981723 user_id=61

Let this be a lesson to you "Guest" to never fuck with the police or do something incredibly stupid that can get people killed.

:001_rolleyes:

You're Canadian. Canadian authorities are much more authoritarian than even the FBI (because they're their bitches).

The person in question isn't in either of those countries.

So you failed, you've also failed, and you'll continue to fail not because of a low threshold for disagreement but from your own abject stupidity.

This is why people look at comments like yours and go "fuck these fucking fuckwits and fuck the fuckwit cops they support".

I can't lay it any clearer than this to you; you're a fragile mental midget who shouldn't be allowed to vote and in past decades you would be a prime candidate for electrotherapy treatments and copious amounts of lithium while shunted into padded rooms with your torso strapped.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

So have we found out why this guy was outside with an AR-15 shooting inside his house?

Was it meth or was there someone in the house?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491670 time=1674026573
Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491627 time=1673975094 user_id=61

ac_boring

What's this?  A another ironic butthole projection from the cop hating and whiny lil bitch?  And now trying to make more excuses for his criminal behavior? *cough* booby traps *cough* hate slurs *cough*  :nea:  I don't like the idea of using up police resources, but what must be done must be done, one will be filed as a hate slur against the police and the other one will be reported for the sake of everyone's safety (booby traps).

Oooooh, I'm shittin' meself, ahhh, I'm shittin' meself, eeee, I'm shittin' meself... dickhead, talk is cheap and no-one's impressed with yours, not even me. Get to goose-stepping, you parchment-faced rice guzzling cunt, call the FBI, plead for them to fight your battles for you.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491636 time=1673981723 user_id=61

Less wanking. More Karening. Come on, wimp - squeal for the piggies, do. Tell them I have a cache of super scary sporting rifles as well, that I be menacing you from inside your ZX-80 with Naughty Words and simply will not stop. Ohhh, the humanity!

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491642 time=1674000380 user_id=61
I decided to give you one last chance "Guest", I suggest you remove those booby traps from your lawn right now at this instant unless you want to regret it.

Stop dragging your heels, wimp. Do it. Call tgem. Waste their resources. Prove to the world just how thin skinned you are at being called for your crap. Show us all here that you are in fact the exact same kind of weakassed fucknagle as Truedeaup himself, who'd weaponize an entire police force against his opponents. Go on, what are you waiting for ya leftie wanker, an engraved invitation? A kombucha enema to give you the required dutch courage? A permission slip from your Daddy instead of the usual teabagging?

Let me guess; this is where you admit to us all that the FBI pays no attention to Canadians whatsoever. Well, ain't that a kick in the pants, boo hoo. It wouldn't be the first time someone had lost his shit and resorted to lolsuits in an online forum. I'm sure The Treasurer and Dinky Dazza could tell you of a certain ex-cop who tried the exact same sort of impotent weak as piss act at Bawl-Bawl with everyone from the site owner on down having a good old laugh at his expense.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491642 time=1674000380 user_id=61Yes, I used to have some disabilities, but it doesn't matter as I have over come them long time ago

That's not what you reckoned in the other thread; not going to have kids because of your mental issues, isn't that so?

Bet one of those issues is not being able to find the right hole to toss your cookies off into, isn't it? Bitch, just keep trying different holes until you get lucky. Pro tip; put down the soy latte and try a man's drink... a thimble or two of Herman's barrel wash ought to stop your slant-eyes piggledick from exploding in gonad gravy fuckspasms before you manage insertion. Someone would probably draw you a map just to piss themselves laughing at your efforts along with your howls of indignation when, in the event of the miracle you actually get lucky, your local school board subjects them to countless presentations of Drag Queen Story Hour and reducing them to extended blender fucking exploits. With your local RCMP locking you up on charges of bigotry because you ran your mouth.

Not my problem of course, but you clearly need an exercise in being a Man and getting some kids of your own to be sorry about.

Looking forward to your shameful capitulation.

As usual, too much childish projection from a chickenshit : didn't bother.  Just wanted to let you know the report has been filed and sent to the FBI.  No point wasting my time anymore with a talking turd, sadly some people have to learn it the hard way.

Zetsu

Quote from: Dove post_id=491709 time=1674046100 user_id=3266
So have we found out why this guy was outside with an AR-15 shooting inside his house?

Was it meth or was there someone in the house?

I though he suspected someone broken into his home, what he did wasn't the smartest choice, sad that what happened was unfortunate.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491713 time=1674052486 user_id=61
Just wanted to let you know the report has been filed and sent to the FBI.

Pics or it didn't happen.  ac_razz

Heh, yeah I know I know... "I din't take no pitchers"... to which I say "you also filed no report".

Which is a pity. I was looking forward to having a good old laugh at your expense, along with making book with a few others here how long it would take for your report to hit the round file. "Almost as instantaneous as it takes an Austin pig to open fire on innocent civilians" would have been my guess.

Quote from: Frood post_id=491688 time=1674034870 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491636 time=1673981723 user_id=61

You're Canadian. Canadian authorities are much more authoritarian than even the FBI (because they're their bitches).

The person in question isn't in either of those countries.

Si senor, I in Meheeco, south of the border I theenk...

https://vocaroo.com/16F6ubtuUFgY">https://vocaroo.com/16F6ubtuUFgY

DKG

Ten people were killed and at least 10 others were injured when a gunman opened fire at a ballroom dance studio in Monterey Park on Saturday night, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

The mass shooting, one of California's worst in recent memory, happened in the 100 block of West Garvey Avenue at around 10:22 p.m., sheriff's Capt. Andrew Meyer told reporters Sunday morning.

There was scant information on the suspect: Male and still at large. There is no known motive, nor a description of the shooter.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=492190 time=1674392005 user_id=3390
Ten people were killed and at least 10 others were injured when a gunman opened fire at a ballroom dance studio in Monterey Park on Saturday night, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said.

The mass shooting, one of California's worst in recent memory, happened in the 100 block of West Garvey Avenue at around 10:22 p.m., sheriff's Capt. Andrew Meyer told reporters Sunday morning.

There was scant information on the suspect: Male and still at large. There is no known motive, nor a description of the shooter.

That means he was a transgendered muslim yard ape and lifelong democrat voter. If he was hetero, christian, white and MAGA, the news medi's description would have been blasted from the rafters, right down to counting the wrinkles in his foreskin.

Erica Mena

Monterey Park is like Little China. Nice area too
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=492190 time=1674392005 user_id=3390

My guess is its an asian on asian hate crime caused by white men.

Odinson

The suspect is dead... He was an Asian male named "Huu Can Tran".

He committed suicide.

I´m sure this was caused by systemic racism perpetrated by the WHITE MAN.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=492240 time=1674439600 user_id=136
The suspect is dead... He was an Asian male named "Huu Can Tran".

He committed suicide.

I´m sure this was caused by systemic racism perpetrated by the WHITE MAN.

He was seventy two. He was Vietnamese.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=492301 time=1674516686 user_id=136
The gun did it.

No, really? The humanity of it all!

Oh, we'll have to legislate to make sure this kind of thing never happens again, guns obviously need to be chaperoned since they cannot be trusted to act on their own. Freindsm Romans, countrymen... it behooves us all to take a proprietary interest in the nurture and education of these guns, each and every one of you should rush out and adopt a gun today... give it a good and loving home and raise it to be a well adusted member of society!

(Thing no libtard ever said, ever)