Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Oh look, another c00n attacking a woman.

If its not a woman, then its some 90 year old grandpa.

">

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494939 time=1677427762 user_id=136
Oh look, another c00n attacking a woman.

If its not a woman, then its some 90 year old grandpa.

">

What a piece of shit. I would have broke his frickin jaw if I was there.

Odinson

You cannot harm the lefts precious little black people... Especially when he is a student.

What you normally do is run and kick him on the head or to the ribs.

Or perhaps grab him into a chokehold.

All the best moves are illegal.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494945 time=1677437895 user_id=136
You cannot harm the lefts precious little black people... Especially when he is a student.

You can't in the US.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494996 time=1677552868 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494945 time=1677437895 user_id=136

You can't in the US.

Yeah you can, you just get your arse kicked for doing it. And the goobernint and special interests stepping in to cwy-cwy about Huwhite Supreme Pizza shit as they favour the precios lil pet porchmonkey while waging brutal and bloody retribution on the real underclass.

So if you're gonna do it, better damn well make sure you make it worth your while. Because you won't have a fuck of a lot left after they get through with you.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=495151 time=1677833468
Quote from: Herman post_id=494996 time=1677552868 user_id=3396

You can't in the US.

Yeah you can, you just get your arse kicked for doing it. And the goobernint and special interests stepping in to cwy-cwy about Huwhite Supreme Pizza shit as they favour the precios lil pet porchmonkey while waging brutal and bloody retribution on the real underclass.

So if you're gonna do it, better damn well make sure you make it worth your while. Because you won't have a fuck of a lot left after they get through with you.

When I say ya can't can't, I mean there are consequences for defending yourself against black Americans.

Odinson

The street thugs in the UK use machetes... And the phenomena is seen in other European nations.

Shen Li

In a country with strict firearms laws.

QuoteA gunman killed six people Thursday night at a Jehovah's Witnesses hall in the German city of Hamburg before apparently turning his gun on himself. The shooter was identified as a former member of the congregation, police said Friday. Four men, one woman and an unborn child were killed. Police initially said Friday that a pregnant woman had died in the attack, but they later confirmed she was among eight people wounded. Her 7-month-old fetus died.

Police identified the gunman on Friday as unmarried former church member Phillip F., and said there was no indication of a terrorist motive. They said he left the church community about 18 months ago, "but apparently not on good terms."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-germany-kingdom-hall-hamburg-jehovahs-witness/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-g ... s-witness/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-germany-kingdom-hall-hamburg-jehovahs-witness/

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495447 time=1678477199 user_id=3389
In a country with strict firearms laws.

QuoteA gunman killed six people Thursday night at a Jehovah's Witnesses hall in the German city of Hamburg before apparently turning his gun on himself. The shooter was identified as a former member of the congregation, police said Friday. Four men, one woman and an unborn child were killed. Police initially said Friday that a pregnant woman had died in the attack, but they later confirmed she was among eight people wounded. Her 7-month-old fetus died.

Police identified the gunman on Friday as unmarried former church member Phillip F., and said there was no indication of a terrorist motive. They said he left the church community about 18 months ago, "but apparently not on good terms."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-germany-kingdom-hall-hamburg-jehovahs-witness/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-g ... s-witness/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-germany-kingdom-hall-hamburg-jehovahs-witness/

Not an Islamic?

Odinson

Jehovahs witnesses are a vicious cult... A member got tired of the harassment, abuse and he decided to give them what they deserve.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495486 time=1678566966 user_id=136
Jehovahs witnesses are a vicious cult... A member got tired of the harassment, abuse and he decided to give them what they deserve.

Scientologists are worse.

Odinson

He is being accused of killing an unborn child...

What the hell... I thought that was cool.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=495488 time=1678568290 user_id=136
He is being accused of killing an unborn child...

What the hell... I thought that was cool.

Wait a minute. I thought a fetus was not yet a person.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=495185 time=1677894562 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=495151 time=1677833468

When I say ya can't can't, I mean there are consequences for defending yourself against black Americans.

Right, but there's consequences for pretty much just about everything these days. Saying that "you can't" is tantamount to giving in to the controls that "your betters" wish to exercise over you.

Remember, everything is legal, provided you don't get caught.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=495491 time=1678572732
Quote from: Herman post_id=495185 time=1677894562 user_id=3396

Right, but there's consequences for pretty much just about everything these days. Saying that "you can't" is tantamount to giving in to the controls that "your betters" wish to exercise over you.

It is working.