Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I've gone outside with my gun before. I NEVER turn the lights on. All you do is make YOURSELF a target. Inside the house? Well, I would be aiming at heads. No cop body armor will fix that situation.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489722 time=1672524587 user_id=1676
Fucking pigs...

Yes... point your rifle/machine gun towards the front door of a residential home and not expecting the cops to eliminate the threat.  :oeudC:
Permanently off his rocker

formosan

These threads always make me think of Bricktop.
too old to be a fashionista

Zetsu

Quote from: formosan post_id=489831 time=1672618878 user_id=3391

Same here too, the first 2 person that always comes into my mind would be Bricktop and your brother.

Zetsu

I'm just deeply sadden people don't realized how insanely dangerously these type of situation can get if the cops didn't shoot down the suspect.

formosan

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489834 time=1672619872 user_id=61
Quote from: formosan post_id=489831 time=1672618878 user_id=3391

Same here too, the first 2 person that always comes into my mind would be Bricktop and your brother.

Me too.....an ex policeman and a current policeman.
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489830 time=1672618698 user_id=61
Fucking pigs...

Yes... point your rifle/machine gun towards the front door of a residential home and not expecting the cops to eliminate the threat.  :oeudC:

They do the same for pets, because "twthreatzzzs ***lisp***'.

Fucking faggot pigs.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Fucking pigs...

They gave him NO time to lay down the gun.

I mean I get how bad that can get but good grief. Guy was on his own property.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=489713 time=1672519086 user_id=97
">

Better than having all the possible millions of people a year who ARE protected by guns lose that right.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Zetsu

Quote from: Dove post_id=489867 time=1672658183 user_id=3266
Fucking pigs...

Common Dove, the cops were responding to a emergency call relating to gun fire or something in the neighborhood, when they arrive and see a guy holding a gun that's even bigger than the cop's own Glock, there's no time to ID check or give him the chance to return fire with lethal lead, life is not some kind of video game nor the cops have a crystal ball.  ac_unsure

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489878 time=1672678574 user_id=61
Quote from: Dove post_id=489867 time=1672658183 user_id=3266

Common Dove, the cops were responding to a emergency call relating to gun fire or something in the neighborhood, when they arrive and see a guy holding a gun that's even bigger than the cop's own Glock, there's no time to ID check or give him the chance to return fire with lethal lead, life is not some kind of video game nor the cops have a crystal ball.  ac_unsure

Cop did not identify himself. Cop was not using a glock. Cop was using what looks like an AR-15, probably the same as the guy. The guy was firing into his own house believing someone was there. Cop did not identify himself. Less than one second after telling him to drop the gun the cop is rapid firing. Cop did not identify himself. If he had dropped the gun like the cop said, he would still be dead as fast as he fired. I'm all for cops defending themselves and citizens but if you are going to give a command to someone to do something give them a second to comply. Cop did not identify himself. If the cops had their lights and sirens going the guy would have realized who they were. Trigger happy cop.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Zetsu

Quote from: kiebers post_id=489880 time=1672689120 user_id=193
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489878 time=1672678574 user_id=61

Cop did not identify himself. Cop was not using a glock. Cop was using what looks like an AR-15, probably the same as the guy. The guy was firing into his own house believing someone was there. Cop did not identify himself. Less than one second after telling him to drop the gun the cop is rapid firing. Cop did not identify himself. If he had dropped the gun like the cop said, he would still be dead as fast as he fired. I'm all for cops defending themselves and citizens but if you are going to give a command to someone to do something give them a second to comply. Cop did not identify himself. If the cops had their lights and sirens going the guy would have realized who they were. Trigger happy cop.

If you're so unsatisfied you should become a police and show them how it's done the politically correct way.  It's always easy to judge when you're perfectly safe behind the monitor, when in reality the police barely have enough time to react, a lot of split second situations are determined by gut and adrenaline instincts.