The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

An essay on progressive education.....

Started by Obvious Li, May 01, 2014, 11:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The author didn't say women were "smug, condescending, tail-wagging, hostile, propagandizing their sexual harassment, intellectual torturers, placid, less smart, morons and panderers".  His comments are directed mostly towards feminISM and those who push that agenda aka feminists.

All women are feminists, and he does mention all women specifically.

"there are more very smart men than women"

"Mensa membership is 66% male"

"The eight highest-scoring fields are all dominated by men"

"The two lowest-scoring careers are education, overwhelmingly female, and public administration. Thus we have morons, administered by slightly worse morons, trying to teach boys"

Do you agree with him that female educators and public administrators are overwhelmingly morons?

This has become a ritual for feminists and pussy-whipped male Sonderkommandos..

Women of feminist stripe..

Men start out as little boys like my son and I am glad the author reminds them they are very intelligent..

They can excel if given the right conditions for learning.

Romero

They are. Boys are taught well at schools. Female teachers do not "enjoy seeing boys fail" and they are not "intellectually water-boarding" them.

The author is claiming that all these women hate boys and men and it's just not true.

He has plenty of bad things to say about women though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"They are. Boys are taught well at schools. Female teachers do not "enjoy seeing boys fail" and they are not "intellectual water-boarding" them.

The author is claiming that all these women hate boys and men and it's just not true.

A thread running through it all is the notion that boys are just, well, to put it frankly, not very smart, good perhaps for carrying heavy objects but not suited to a modern world founded on intelligence. A couple of quotes catch this:

"As the economy continues to shift away from brawn and toward brains, many men have struggled with the transition." And "'Boys are getting the wrong message about what you need to do to be successful,' Ms. Buchmann says. 'Traditional gender roles are misguiding boys. In today's economy, being tough and being strong are not what leads to success.'"

This article was a response to the anti boy bias of Upshot..

It was very degrading to young boys.

Romero

There's no anti-boy bias. It simply states that women happen to be getting more four-year college degrees, which the author agrees is true.

Saying more women are becoming educated than before isn't anti-male. It never claimed boys are less intelligent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"There's no anti-boy bias. It simply states that women happen to be getting more four-year college degrees, which the author agrees is true.

Saying more women are becoming educated than before isn't anti-male.

But you feel that Mensa being 66% boys is?

RW

Quote from: "Romero"They are. Boys are taught well at schools. Female teachers do not "enjoy seeing boys fail" and they are not "intellectually water-boarding" them.

It doesn't say female teachers enjoy seeing boys fail.  It says feminazis do.  I would liken the education to intellectual water boarding based on what I've seen.  They basically tie boys to desks and force an unsuited learning style on them.

I don't see the author claiming all these women hate men, just that they are doing them a disservice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"There's no anti-boy bias. It simply states that women happen to be getting more four-year college degrees, which the author agrees is true.

Saying more women are becoming educated than before isn't anti-male. It never claimed boys are less intelligent.

It claims exactly what it entendee to claim - that make intellectual success is not being reflected in post secondary statistics and the reasons why that is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Real Woman"It doesn't say female teachers enjoy seeing boys fail.  It says feminazis do.

"women who enjoy seeing boys fail"

Direct quote. "Women". No mention of these imaginary "feminazis".

Our female educators are not Nazis.

RW

Women who enjoy seeing boys fail = feminists who have influenced the system in which boys are not seeing success.

It doesn't say "women who are teachers" now does it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

You can't seriously believe that our education system is full of women who enjoy seeing boys fail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You can't seriously believe that our education system is full of women who enjoy seeing boys fail.

They are following what they have been trained to teach which is a disservice to our little boys.

RW

I'm merely saying what is see in this author's writing.

I see a system that DOES NOT work for a lot of boys, including mine.  It's like putting a square peg through a round hole. It doesn't work and frankly, I don't give a shit what has driven it aside from identifying for to fix it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Funny how the article claims boys are not seeing success yet males dominate the highest scoring fields.

Wouldn't men be failing instead of succeeding?

Obvious Li

you mean, you can honestly say that if you were to go to any mall in vancouver, walk down any street, attend any nightclub or public function....listen to the conversations around you and not conclude there is a problem with a large portion of the male population........then you for sure are trolling here homy..... :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"you mean, you can honestly say that if you were to go to any mall in vancouver, walk down any street, attend any nightclub or public function....listen to the conversations around you and not conclude there is a problem with a large portion of the male population........then you for sure are trolling here homy..... :lol:

What problem? Any feminazis making you less of a man recently?