Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My Friend's Rescue(d) Dog doesn't stop barking

Started by JOE, December 26, 2022, 03:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: caskur post_id=489656 time=1672497601 user_id=2156
Kurt named this one Schwartzie due to his muscle mass.

This will be ready in 1.5 hours says yt. It's still uploading but worth watching so please watch it especially the part where he buries his head in Kurts calf muscle...lol. cut as.

Awww, that was a cute vid. Looks a lot like my stray Midnight, aka Buddy, which is sitting on my AC window unit, laying there, waiting on me to feed him and pet him lol.

With the stray, and 2 indoors, all are negros. One I took in, was attacked as a stray, and her eye looked awful. So I caught her, and took her to the vet, and they removed the eye. After taking care of her indoors, I decided to let her stay indoors. I was worried she wouldnt do so well with one eye running around out there lol. I named her Zena, the Warrior Princess  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=489634 time=1672476143 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=489257 time=1672276671 user_id=3266

That's really bizzare. Cats are typically never violent.

And that kitty didnt even give warning. Something scared that cat.

You didn't read her body language... as soon as that cat was picked up it wanted to escape within 2 seconds.... as soon as a cat flinches and wants to be put down on the ground that is what you do.... put it on the ground.

I know this about cats but men will IGNORE what the cat wants and proceed.  Watch it again and see where the cat flinches... just before it's head goes under the desk.

If that cat has a bruise somewhere or a sore back or arthritis or any ailment you can't see then you are going to be attacked if you hurt their sore spot..

I have never been attacked because I treat animals with kindness 100% of the time...

The way you stop cats doing something wrong is HISS at them... they know hissing very well.

Oh no I noticed the cat wanted to be put down. I was saying the signs that cat is about to flip and go into kill mode were not there.  The ears were not pinned...no growling. It went right from trying to get down to mauling his lap lol.

Usually cats will swat a few times and run....they dont really like to fight.  That's why they get "locked" into those caterwauling stardowns with other cats lol.

I've never been attacked....even trapping ferals. Which I've only done twice.  

My tuxedos baby daddy out there is this HUGE....mega fluffy feral cat. I see him once in a while. The first time I saw him it was this perfect foggy super early morning. He was sitting by our fire pit....just looking at me. So of course I slowly went up a bit closer and started talking to him.

Man he stood up and let out a growl that was terrifying. His eyes were ANGRY.  You see nothing but wild in him. He wasnt about to run from me....so i backed up and apologized profusely lol.  He must have had a kill there because normally they are gone before you even see them.

I say he is my tuxies baby daddy because he looks almost just like Prudence but rougher and much larger. Completely feral.  Se call him "big daddy".
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Well I have a friend (OR I SHOULD SAY MY BROTHER DOES) who owns a farm and he is bit of a hippy who has a pet fox he feeds...I am not sure he can touch it but it comes close enough to feed it..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

If I was josephines friend, I'd shit on his front stoop.

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=489761 time=1672558995 user_id=2156
Well I have a friend (OR I SHOULD SAY MY BROTHER DOES) who owns a farm and he is bit of a hippy who has a pet fox he feeds...I am not sure he can touch it but it comes close enough to feed it..

My mate Bulldogeatingcustard about 8 or so years ago noticed a kitten running down a back road he was driving on, so he slowed down, opened his door, and scooped kitty up.

Unfortunately it was a young fox and he had to do everything in his power to not get bitten and not crash.

He threw it out by the scruff of its neck....  :roll:
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489419 time=1672358616 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=489355 time=1672309430 user_id=3266

Cats will usually swat, bite and hiss, and run....that cat went into fucking kill mode and that isnt typical at all.

I've had cats all my life and I live with 12 and 5 newborns right now - that was not typical. That guy is lucky the cat didnt get ahold of his dick lol

That guy might frequently grab the cat and is loud all the time and that is the moment the cat fucking had it all around.  Clearly the cat didnt do as much damage as it could have or he would have been going to the hospital.  Cats can really fuck someone up in a matter of seconds...AND their bites and scratches alone can give you an infection so bad you need the hospital.

That dummy should have grabbed the cat by the nape. You nape a cat....they freeze. Theyll kind of spin their lower body around....but their murder mittens will be subdued lol.

They go into this battle-mode against other cats or when they feel really threatened.

They often sort of attack the owner because thats who they are protecting... They are just not very smart about it.

My cat got triggered when the kids were playing around the house... Being loud and running around.

The cat even peed all over the place.

LOL yeah attacking you when they want to protect you is a cat thing lol.

"Omg I'm gonna save you from this outside threat hooman! By killing you before they can!! I love you now DIE and I shall eat your corpse!"   ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489773 time=1672562020 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=489761 time=1672558995 user_id=2156

My mate Bulldogeatingcustard about 8 or so years ago noticed a kitten running down a back road he was driving on, so he slowed down, opened his door, and scooped kitty up.

Unfortunately it was a young fox and he had to do everything in his power to not get bitten and not crash.

He threw it out by the scruff of its neck....  :roll:

Oh no  :roll:

There was super hilarious text prank this woman did on her husband while he was at work. She started telling him she found a stray dog and brought it home.  And she sent a photochopped picture of a fucking coyote sitting in their house next to their toddler LOL

He freaked out and was like "put that back outside! It's not a dog!"

I found it

https://www.boredpanda.com/dog-puppy-coyote-kayla-eby/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic">https://www.boredpanda.com/dog-puppy-co ... gn=organic">https://www.boredpanda.com/dog-puppy-coyote-kayla-eby/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

ac_toofunny  this is exactly how my husband would respond if I pulled some shit like this lol. He would flying home pissed as fuck lol

Breakfall

ac_dance
Quote from: JOE post_id=489628 time=1672472678 user_id=97
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489526 time=1672435530 user_id=3358

He probably put too much love and tenderness into the manoeuvre! Löl

Say ...how does a thread about barking dogs drift off and become one about some other guy's asshole? In which case perhaps we should call on Dovey to play matchmaker to get Thiel & TheProwler together. They got more in common with each other than me. One is openly gay while Prowler is still in the closet. Theyre both right wing and they both love Trump.

I suppose this thread really angers TheProwler & reveals his nutty needy personality. Guess i gotta be careful in the future who I offend or they might go similarly beserk.

But TheProwler oughta get it outta his system every morning otherwise he might bite someone. Guy could have rabies too.

">