Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

X'y Poo is never joining this place

Started by Blazor, December 29, 2022, 03:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489578 time=1672455791 user_id=1676
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489532 time=1672437786 user_id=3358

Hey...as I mentioned before, I wasn't fully aware of her nasty past. I basically felt sorry for her when she was being subjected to all them fat jokes. And then it was me not doing or saying enough in her defence when she was being flogged by other chicks...and then I was inundated with PM's and hate email. And finally the Flynn Sock Account alliance that needs no repeating...

It seems that most folk that have crossed her path have had similar experiences with her. It's a sad pattern of misery and self-loathing that's stuck on foul repeat.

The Oak turd simply needs a good flush...fucking corn and all.

I don't think X gives a damn about her one way or another, other than appearing to side with her for the stirring aspect and reaction of others.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/61/3a/d1613a2bfe3eae9d3b14dea58b0d9802.gif">

I tried to tell you... as well as others at the time. Oak has no scruples or honour.

She's a fat mountain beaner with ridgeback pubes on her purple nipples and all so mad.

Oh man...ridgeback pubes!!!  ac_lmfao

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489566 time=1672452000 user_id=2221
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489561 time=1672449630 user_id=3351

Thank you sir!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I know you're not jabbed, but was your wife jabbed?

Get you some Ivermectin too.

I'm not jabbed but my wife is.

Even as a kid, I seemed to be susceptible to respiratory virus'.

As many times as I've had it now, I just accept it like a bad cold. It makes me wonder if this is the first stage in depopulating the earth of older people. Kinda like a viral version of Logans Run.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489608 time=1672463202 user_id=3351
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489566 time=1672452000 user_id=2221

I know you're not jabbed, but was your wife jabbed?

Get you some Ivermectin too.

I'm not jabbed but my wife is.

Even as a kid, I seemed to be susceptible to respiratory virus'.

As many times as I've had it now, I just accept it like a bad cold. It makes me wonder if this is the first stage in depopulating the earth of older people. Kinda like a viral version of Logans Run.

The reason I was asking, is "supposedly" there is a thing called "Vax Shedding", where the vaxxers are shedding the vax, onto non vaxxers, via sexual transmission, or kissing.

Like I was looking at some report the other day, and they were saying vax men should use double contraception to prevent the sperm from passing, because of that. Even saw an article where some women are refusing to have sex with vax men because of that.

If this is true, and we will never know because of all the censoring, this could be a way bigger problem than we ever imagined.

Now, I know that the vax likes to settle into organs, including reproductive organs, so it "could" be true.

Hope you aint got the VAIDS man!!! Hopefully its just like you say, you're more susceptible to those things. Fuck I aint seen Logans Run in forever lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

I would divorce my wife if she got jabbed.

Love isn't enough.

I believe the jabs were designed to take out reproduction.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489725 time=1672526084 user_id=1676

Love isn't enough.

Designed to either take you out, or your future spawn for sure.

My one friend, his was adamant about him getting the jab, but he refused and refused. Then she got covid and there was nothing she could say  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489400 time=1672346016 user_id=2221
But he sure will read it everyday!!!  ac_toofunny

Him and some of the other bitches got their face buried deeper in this place, than a hog in slop!  :laugh:

Hey lil buddy  :JC_howdy:

I dont even notice the guy.

Did he ever post here?

Nothing too rad about him that I see over at BF.

Lokmar

Love isn't enough.

She's fixed and over 50. LOL!

She made her own decision. I seriously considered it because of job pressure.

I wouldnt say my wife has had any bad effects from it. I wasnt willing to take that chance. Clots and heart issues also run in my family.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489760 time=1672558812 user_id=3351

Love isn't enough.

I wouldnt say my wife has had any bad effects from it. I wasnt willing to take that chance. Clots and heart issues also run in my family.

What about swapping of fluids? That's an emerging set of focus where breastfeeding, vaginal intercourse, and kissing MAY confer unwanted health conditions on the unvaxxed.

I knew a guy in the Guard sent over during the first Gulf War. He came back and a year later was divorced because of his health conditions (itchy flakey skin, lesions, random pains) manifested in his wife's mouth and vagina every single time they made love without a condom.

He said he was jabbed multiple jabs in both arms at the same time and was around the oil well fires of Kuwait for a considerable time, but the VA was giving him and her the run-around even then.

She didn't want her kids exposed to anything he had been exposed to so she reluctantly left the marriage and he was devastated. I'm sure she was too.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489767 time=1672560660 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489760 time=1672558812 user_id=3351

What about swapping of fluids? That's an emerging set of focus where breastfeeding, vaginal intercourse, and kissing MAY confer unwanted health conditions on the unvaxxed.

I knew a guy in the Guard sent over during the first Gulf War. He came back and a year later was divorced because of his health conditions (itchy flakey skin, lesions, random pains) manifested in his wife's mouth and vagina every single time they made love without a condom.

He said he was jabbed multiple jabs in both arms at the same time and was around the oil well fires of Kuwait for a considerable time, but the VA was giving him and her the run-around even then.

She didn't want her kids exposed to anything he had been exposed to so she reluctantly left the marriage and he was devastated. I'm sure she was too.

I'm not saying that isnt possible. After all, I eat at "The Y". IMO though, I catch it frequently for the exact same reason I first got pneumonia at the age of 12, had constant ear and sinus infections when I was under 10 years old and living in Palm Springs Ca, and had seasonal allergies after we moved to the midwest that made me sicker than hell until I was in my 30's. I have respiratory problems that open me up for shit like this.

I'll tell you, when the first rumors of covid came out, I knew I was doomed to get it no matter what. I chew my nails. I'm fucked even if I didnt have these other issues.

Some positive things have happened in my life to help me get through shit like this: First, I stopped smoking 2 packs of marlboros a day in 2001. Second, Flonase has been a miracle cure for me. After using it for several years, I no longer had severe reactions to hayfever which would always lead to sinus infections and antibiotic treatments. Flonase is not supposed to work in that manner, or is not advertised that way, but it desensitized my hayfever to where I dont have reactions during harvest now at all. I never get sinus infections anymore. I've also discovered how important zinc is to fighting respiratory sicknesses. I suspect I spent half my life with a zinc deficiency. Once I started using it regularly, my overall health and recovery from respiratory sickness improved. (pre-covid).