The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

So I plan on getting a cat

Started by Erica Mena, January 07, 2023, 08:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490672 time=1673400958 user_id=2221
:roll:

Its a fucking OUT hole!!!!!!

Reminds me of a song some guys out of Hamilton ON did...

">

:punk:

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490612 time=1673308203 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490606 time=1673299659 user_id=3358
We even have their portraits on the walls dressed in colonial suits and ties. Lol

I wanna see!!!!!!!

Yes, they like our kids lol.

">

">

My kids...Smokey and The Bandit.  :laugh3:

The Bandit actually got his ruff photoshopped out because it's that big. He reminds me of a little Viking.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=490658 time=1673373147 user_id=3266
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490575 time=1673237265 user_id=3358

What??  ac_dunno

My husband cannot stand anything messing with his asshole.  

He would tie me down if I started going "there".

He probably doesn't trust himself. From quite a young age I realised women loved my arsehole. At first I thought it was just my first encounter, but low and behold it was every single chick. So for me, keeping my arsehole sparklingly clean is of the utmost importance lest I don't get analingus. Don't get me wrong...it's not all-consuming, but it's definitely a part of the foreplay.

I'm learning how to play the ukulele presently. The string chords from the top are: G,C,E,A.

How I remember them is by reciting the words: Girls crave eating arse! Lol

PS: I believe people in America keep a dirty arse, so I can understand how it's probably a bit taboo and frowned upon or even deemed as disgusting.

:laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490886 time=1673526654 user_id=3358

I wanna see!!!!!!!

">

">

The Bandit actually got his ruff photoshopped out because it's that big. He reminds me of a little Viking.

:laugh:

I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Get a female cat. Male cats get crystal growths in their urinary tract which lead to big vet bills or having to get the cat put down.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

I wanna see!!!!!!!

">

">

Oh. My. GAWD  ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=490936 time=1673550160 user_id=3266

">

">

Oh. My. GAWD  ac_toofunny

Yes...they get pampered a lot. I never gave my second wife kids so these two are her babies.  :laugh3:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

What the hell is going on with dry cat food? I went to Wal-Mart today and the shelves were empty except for those Iam bags that nobody buys because they cost 17 bucks each. Wasn't a single bag of Friskies or Meow Mix or any of the others. They still had wet cat food so I got a few boxes but things are really getting strange out there.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Thiel

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=490978 time=1673572872 user_id=3349
What the hell is going on with dry cat food? I went to Wal-Mart today and the shelves were empty except for those Iam bags that nobody buys because they cost 17 bucks each. Wasn't a single bag of Friskies or Meow Mix or any of the others. They still had wet cat food so I got a few boxes but things are really getting strange out there.

It has been like that for about one and a half years. Big chain supermarkets are better stocked.
gay, conservative and proud

Dove

Having the same issue here. Mine eat Cat Chow and they havent had the right kind in months....empty shelves.

So I had no choice but to buy the best of what was there and of course they are barfing now.

Anonymous

How much of it relies on supplies being routed through Californian ports? With the way Newsom is fucking about with the logistics chains (especially regarding trucks) I fancy that might be your answer.

Maybe start trapping some local wildlife. Some cats enjoy a bit of fresh meat.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=491241 time=1673745810 user_id=3266

Having the same issue here. Mine eat Cat Chow and they havent had the right kind in months....empty shelves.

So I had no choice but to buy the best of what was there and of course they are barfing now.

We have a cat. I haven't noticed that at Costco.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491250 time=1673746487 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=491241 time=1673745810 user_id=3266

Cosco, Meijer and Mr Magoos is all in short supply lately.

This has been happening every few months for the past two years.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=491416 time=1673822113 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491250 time=1673746487 user_id=3389

I'll have to buy litter, food and cat treats again next week. I'll go to Costco, so I can tell you if shelves are empty or not.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491441 time=1673831274 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=491416 time=1673822113 user_id=3266

I'll have to buy litter, food and cat treats again next week. I'll go to Costco, so I can tell you if shelves are empty or not.

I get the cat treats that are the gravy stuff in the tubes. They love that nasty stuff lol.