Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: Frood post_id=492108 time=1674314227 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492106 time=1674313779 user_id=61

Now that I think about it, I'm just relief he will die being a virgin.

I just absolutely love that despite all us coming from different experiences, backgrounds, and philosophies.... we can still unite to destroy the shitposter known as Joe.  :thumbup:

May it happen brother  ac_drinks , In the end I'm really glad Herman decided to not bother to give any less fks with with Joe here, as it pains me to see a great person wasting his time with the biggest and most hated loser in the entire universe.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492109 time=1674314482 user_id=97

You need drugs and medication to get by in life Zetsu.

Thats not a strong person Zetsu

Sorry it ain't working Joe, and it has nothing to do with my meds here.

Anonymous

You need drugs and medication to control your latent homo urges you psycho weakling. You stalked Blurt and came close to being incarcerated in a federal pennitentiary. Get back on your meds you gay senile criminal virgin stalker.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492118 time=1674319032 user_id=61

Sorry it ain't working Joe, and it has nothing to do with my meds here.

No matter what anybody is like, it pales in comparison to Joe the gay criminal virgin stalker. The RCMP watch him and his posts.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492117 time=1674318812 user_id=61
Quote from: Frood post_id=492108 time=1674314227 user_id=1676

I just absolutely love that despite all us coming from different experiences, backgrounds, and philosophies.... we can still unite to destroy the shitposter known as Joe.  :thumbup:

May it happen brother  ac_drinks , In the end I'm really glad Herman decided to not bother to give any less fks with with Joe here, as it pains me to see a great person wasting his time with the biggest and most hated loser in the entire universe.

I care about you dude..I really like you as a person. But what I know in my day to day with pigs in the US, Australia, and South America is that are scum when pushed to find their humanity.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=492119 time=1674319056

You need drugs and medication to control your latent homo urges you psycho weakling. You stalked Blurt and came close to being incarcerated in a federal pennitentiary. Get back on your meds you gay senile criminal virgin stalker.

Did you really need to post as guest to say that?  :001_rolleyes:
<t></t>

Zetsu

Lol couldn't be anymore well said, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Joe here has a life full of failures, and to make himself feel better, he does meaning put downs and shits on everyone's wounds, sadly it's not working for him and I believe there's no cure for people like Joe, AIDS is the only solution for the old stubborn virgin.

Erica Mena

I must be the only one with a heart here.
<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: Frood post_id=492121 time=1674319558 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492117 time=1674318812 user_id=61

I care about you dude..I really like you as a person. But what I know in my day to day with pigs in the US, Australia, and South America is that are scum when pushed to find their humanity.

I know you're a nice person the whole entire time, and didn't mean to insult you in the past.  We might not agree with each other when it comes to police related topics, but least we can be good friends.  ac_drinks

Frood

Seamajor, X, and Admin lack even human brains.... they'd compete with Fat Oak's mangled grey matter...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492124 time=1674319917 user_id=2845
I must be the only one with a heart here.

You remind me of my mom Erica, she too can't stand it and breaks her heart when my friends and I get into a fight or an argument.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492123 time=1674319793 user_id=61

Lol couldn't be anymore well said, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Joe here has a life full of failures, and to make himself feel better, he does meaning put downs and shits on everyone's wounds, sadly it's not working for him and I believe there's no cure for people like Joe, AIDS is the only solution for the old stubborn virgin.

Joe is an elderly virgin. No matter what setbacks any poster may have had, nothing is as sad as Joe in his seventh decade and not even once experiencing sexual intercourse with a woman. The word pathetic doesn't begin to describe how pathetic Joe is.

If that wasn't bad enough Joe is also a criminal gay stalker. He is felon as well as an outcast.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492125 time=1674320120 user_id=61
Quote from: Frood post_id=492121 time=1674319558 user_id=1676

I know you're a nice person the whole entire time, and didn't mean to insult you in the past.  We might not agree with each other when it comes to police related topics, but least we can be good friends.  ac_drinks

You take that back  motherfucker....

I'm not nice to pigs.

I got pulled over by one a few weeks ago.

It was obvious by the fact I wasn't speeding or doing anything wrong.

That young pig said it was a random traffic drug and booze testing stop, but I was in a thick set of vehicles and the only one without in-state plates.. and he randomly let everyone drive off but me. Then that cocksucker dialed up trying to find anything wrong with my I'd or plates. When he came back and said I was free to go  I suggested he was going to get prostate cancer unless he quit.

Because I was hoping for a bullet in his brain and prostrate cancer is more humane..

Cops are scum. If you don't remind them it of regularly, they forget.

I've got a scumbag cop brother and the rest of us hate his guts.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: Bruce. post_id=492128 time=1674320883
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492123 time=1674319793 user_id=61

Joe is an elderly virgin. No matter what setbacks any poster may have had, nothing is as sad as Joe in his seventh decade and not even once experiencing sexual intercourse with a woman. The word pathetic doesn't begin to describe how pathetic Joe is.

If that wasn't bad enough Joe is also a criminal gay stalker. He is felon as well as an outcast.

Now that you've mentioned it, it feels like I have seriously underestimated Joe's pitiful nature, on top of it he's also a stalker IRL....  I swear the guy is a complete failure.

Zetsu

Quote from: Frood post_id=492129 time=1674321442 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492125 time=1674320120 user_id=61

You take that back  motherfucker....

I'm not nice to pigs.

I got pulled over by one a few weeks ago.

It was obvious by the fact I wasn't speeding or doing anything wrong.

That young pig said it was a random traffic drug and booze testing stop, but I was in a thick set of vehicles and the only one without in-state plates.. and he randomly let everyone drive off but me. Then that cocksucker dialed up trying to find anything wrong with my I'd or plates. When he came back and said I was free to go  I suggested he was going to get prostate cancer unless he quit.

Because I was hoping for a bullet in his brain and prostrate cancer is more humane..

Cops are scum. If you don't remind them it of regularly, they forget.

I've got a scumbag cop brother and the rest of us hate his guts.

Sorry, hope I didn't said anything that was wrong or offensive, and might have worded it incorrectly in the past due to my political confusion.  I'd say it correctly this time, you're nice and caring to your family and friends, except to Joe and the police.  ac_blush