Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: bruce. post_id=492165 time=1674357405
Quote from: JOE post_id=492163 time=1674357072 user_id=97

Hey RCMP, didja know Herman went ta prison?

Well he did!

That's why he always fantasizes about someone shinin his shitter.

Cuz he had ta do it while he was in...the joint. :empathy:

You know the RCMP has a file on you for stalking Blurt. I do not believe it was the first time you did it. I believe you have been in prison. I believe you will go there again before you die. Stalking people is a serious offense as you know.

Jo Jo the jailbird. I still find him cute and cuddly.
gay, conservative and proud

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492158 time=1674355790 user_id=97
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492142 time=1674348130 user_id=61

Believe what ever you want Joe  ac_boring , I just find it rather funny you have to cry about brother Herman enjoying a good drink or myself taking the extremely small doses of meds.

I can see why you call Herman your 'brother', Zetsu.

You are both united in a brotherhood of dependency upon substances or medications.

I suppose it's why they call Alcoholics Anonymous a 'brotherhood'.

Because its members share this common weakness or dependency.

However, I don't share this need or dependency. So I suppose I cannot call either of you 'brother'.

i suppose I grew up in a time when people were just hardier, tougher and didn't rely upon crutches like that.

Or make excuses.

Hey, but good luck to both of you.

Herman - well he's gonna die of cirrhosis of the liver are some equivalent in the near fture?

Maybe within the next 5 to 10...atthe very most?

But you're younger, so you may have a chance Zetsu.

There might be hope for you.

Can't believe you're still crying about people having a drink or taking medications Joe  ac_boring , you're the biggest cry baby I've ever known next to RW, it's no surprise why you have no friends and will remain a virgin for life.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492166 time=1674357695 user_id=97
Quote from: bruce. post_id=492164 time=1674357238

Do you know why Herman has a son. Because he had sex you old virgin. The only good thing about a loser like you is that you are so old you only have a few years left. The RCMP can finally close your file.

Is that really you, Bruce?

If so, I remember that you said at VF that you are also dependent on substances or medications.

Plus you're in the closet but constantly denying it.

But one day I hope your are free to openly admit it.

I know...it's still an intolerant society we live in.

But perhaps when people become more open minded you can finally come out of the closet Bruce.

What is a VF? Is that where they locked up you and your fellow deranged stalkers?

Did you know each year in prison takes 2 years off an individual's life expectancy. I assume you have probably between 2 and 4 years behind bars which means you have taken between 4 and 8 years off of your life. At your current age( late 60's), you are due to die anytime. The RCMP will not feel pity on you like flea does because you died a virgin. They will be glad a criminal croaked. They will dance on your grave.

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492171 time=1674358426 user_id=61
Quote from: JOE post_id=492158 time=1674355790 user_id=97

I can see why you call Herman your 'brother', Zetsu.

You are both united in a brotherhood of dependency upon substances or medications.

I suppose it's why they call Alcoholics Anonymous a 'brotherhood'.

Because its members share this common weakness or dependency.

However, I don't share this need or dependency. So I suppose I cannot call either of you 'brother'.

i suppose I grew up in a time when people were just hardier, tougher and didn't rely upon crutches like that.

Or make excuses.

Hey, but good luck to both of you.

Herman - well he's gonna die of cirrhosis of the liver are some equivalent in the near fture?

Maybe within the next 5 to 10...atthe very most?

But you're younger, so you may have a chance Zetsu.

There might be hope for you.

Can't believe you're still crying about people having a drink or taking medications Joe  ac_boring , you're the biggest cry baby I've ever known next to RW, it's no surprise why you have no friends and will remain a virgin for life.

I'm sorry that you can'tget through life without medication/a crutch Zetsu.

Some of us are strong.

But some of us aren't.

Oh well.

Your 'brother' is Herman. Not me thank God.

Zetsu

Quote from: bruce. post_id=492172 time=1674358465

If so, I remember that you said at VF that you are also dependent on substances or medications.

But perhaps when people become more open minded you can finally come out of the closet Bruce.

What is a VF? Is that where they locked up you and your fellow deranged stalkers?

Did you know each year in prison takes 2 years off an individual's life expectancy. I assume you have probably between 2 and 4 years behind bars which means you have taken between 4 and 8 years off of your life. At your current age( late 60's), you are due to die anytime. The RCMP will not feel pity on you like flea does because you died a virgin. They will be glad a criminal croaked. They will dance on your grave.

Not to mention Joe will finally get free sex whether he wants it or not, I can already imagine the old geezer screaming in high pitch shrills every second while getting impregnated, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492173 time=1674359124 user_id=97
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492171 time=1674358426 user_id=61

I'm sorry that you can'tget through life without a crutch Zetsu.

Some of us are strong.

But some of us aren't.

Oh well.

You've parroted that out of your anus for like the 8th million time Joe   ac_boring

Zetsu

Lets just say I rather be a man holding a crutch with only 1 leg and run a full 42km marathon than being a very sad bitter old virgin just dedicating his whole life trolling on forums, with no friends or family to care for him and can kick the bucket any moment.

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492176 time=1674359856 user_id=61
Lets just say I rather be a man holding a crutch with only 1 leg and run a full 42km marathon than being a very sad bitter old virgin just dedicating his whole life trolling on forums, with no friends or family to care for him and can kick the bucket any moment.

There is not a man on earth that would trade his lot in life to be a geriatric virgin like Joe is. And he is a mentally unhinged stalker on top of that. Though his criminality is the result of a life without ever once having sex with a woman.

DKG

Quote from: Thiel post_id=492159 time=1674355843 user_id=1688
Quote from: JOE post_id=492110 time=1674314615 user_id=97

Well you should offer Thiel your mangina Frood. I remember you claimed you had one pierced.

Jo Jo, you silly goose. Frood has been with icky girls and you haven't.

:roll:

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=492188 time=1674391415 user_id=3390
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492176 time=1674359856 user_id=61

There is not a man on earth that would trade his lot in life to be a geriatric virgin like Joe is. And he is a mentally unhinged stalker on top of that. Though his criminality is the result of a life without ever once having sex with a woman.

What you've said couldn't be anymore true Seoulbro, simply to say that is Joe's entire life in a nut shell.  When ever I feel down, all I have to do is just think of the sad, pitiful, lonely, frail old virgin, and then I become grateful again.  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Quote from: bruce. post_id=492172 time=1674358465

How can I not feel bad? Everyone is ganging up on him. No, I will not join in. You guys seem to be having a very personal beef and those are not fun.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: bruce. post_id=492165 time=1674357405
You know the RCMP has a file on you for stalking Blurt. I do not believe it was the first time you did it. I believe you have been in prison. I believe you will go there again before you die. Stalking people is a serious offense as you know.

Don't tell him that, prison's the only place he'll get any action!

Erica Mena

You guys need to learn how to flame. We get it, you think Joe is gay.

Mix it up a bit.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492194 time=1674404006 user_id=2845
How can I not feel bad? Everyone is ganging up on him. No, I will not join in..

Think of it as a sympathy fuck. Or a sympathy orgy. He's a virgin (or so they say) so getting dogpiled and all sorts of fucked up id like Christmas for him!  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492198 time=1674404911 user_id=2845
You guys need to learn how to flame. We get it, you think Joe is gay.

Um... that's what flaming is... calling each other gay.

That's why women are terrible at it... they lack the necessary equipment to participate. Well, unless they're trans of course... you call them gay and they simply reply "I know".

Erica Mena

I think you guys are more attracted to fighting. Maybe I should just open rejected again.
<t></t>