Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492200 time=1674405518 user_id=2845
I think you guys are more attracted to fighting. Maybe I should just open rejected again.

Seems I hit a few nerves here.

Your crew are like juvenile delinquents in a high school Erica. I best take a break from your forum so they can all cool off. It appears I made more than a few very angry esp Zetsu.

I can see why Latinas make such good mothers. Cuz theyre bred to to take care of their rowdy sons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492198 time=1674404911 user_id=2845
You guys need to learn how to flame. We get it, you think Joe is gay.

Mix it up a bit.

Nobody cares if he is gay, and he probably is. He is an old man and a virgin. That is what makes Joe a circus side show freak.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=492202 time=1674406016
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492198 time=1674404911 user_id=2845
You guys need to learn how to flame. We get it, you think Joe is gay.

Mix it up a bit.

Nobody cares if he is gay, and he probably is. He is an old man and a virgin. That is what makes Joe a circus side show freak.

How do YOU know he's a virgin? Have you been living under his bed his whole life?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jo Ho Ho" post_id=492201 time=1674405907
I think you guys are more attracted to fighting. Maybe I should just open rejected again.

Seems I got my nerves hit here.

Yes, you did. You are the only adult male virgin in the world. I would have assumed you would have let it roll off your back after fifty years of being a social outcast. But, you throw tantrums when strangers make fun of your virginity problem.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492203 time=1674406310 user_id=2845
Quote from: Guest post_id=492202 time=1674406016

How do YOU know he's a virgin? Have you been living under his bed his whole life?

Joe would not know what to do with a woman. Besides he makes plenty of assumptions too without knowing people.

Anonymous

I remember telling you it was a mistake to close it in the first place, the forum netizens aren't the Kumbaya type.  :wink:  :wink:

JOE

I forgot how Chinese Boys are prone to frequent temper tantrums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXmPDLRt6hA&ab_channel=OnDemandNews">
... DemandNews">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXmPDLRt6hA&ab_channel=OnDemandNews

Gotta be careful when the chairs start flying.

Too bad that Big Brother Herman wasn't around to protect Zetsus this time.

Oh well.

I'll be careful in the future not to anger him so much.

Anonymous

Joe, have you ever tried to lose your virginity? It is too late now, but you should have tried fifty years. It would help control your temper tantrums. And getting laid would have kept you off the police radar and out of the slammer.

Zetsu

Your crew are like juvenile delinquents in a high school Erica. I best take a break from your forum so they can all cool off. It appears I made more than a few very angry esp Zetsu.

I can see why Latinas make such good mothers. Cuz theyre bred to to take care of their rowdy sons.

Hate to burst your lil bubble Joe, but you never manage to even land a hit, not even a single scratch, but only make yourself a big target for us to jab at.

The truth is Herman, Prowler, Guest, Bruce, Seoul and I just have a tendency of honor and each take turns kicking your sorry ass, it's just criminology 101 Joe.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492216 time=1674412667 user_id=61

Hate to burst your lil bubble Joe, but you never manage to even land a hit, not even a single scratch, but only make yourself a big target for us to jab at.  

The truth is Herman, Prowler, Guest, Bruce, Seoul and I just have a tendency of honor and each take turns kicking your sorry ass.  :laugh3:

Criminal stalking adult virgins like Joe are known to be delusional.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=492217 time=1674412959
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492216 time=1674412667 user_id=61

The truth is Herman, Prowler, Guest, Bruce, Seoul and I just have a tendency of honor and each take turns kicking your sorry ass.  :laugh3:

There's no doubt about it, Joe is a criminal stalking virgin, but I don't believe he is delusional to a certain degree, but acts like he is to not show his pain and suffering to others.

The only thing left to do is to keep up the the reality check, sadly everyone here knows and understands Joe's nature, even more than himself.
Permanently off his rocker

Shen Li

A whole section to call people gay, alcoholic, junkie, virgin, short, fat pedos. Oh joy.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492226 time=1674422957 user_id=3389

A whole section to call people gay, alcoholic, junkie, virgin, short, fat pedos. Oh joy.

I'm taking a break for this forum soon anyways, Shen.

And leave Erica to take care of her overgrown teenage brats.

I'm doing it for the common good as well since Erica wanted to create a happy family instead of a dysfunctional one.

I can sure see why Latinas make good mothers tho.

">

For a mother's work is never done

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492218 time=1674413625 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=492217 time=1674412959

There's no doubt about it, Joe is a criminal stalking virgin, but I don't believe he is delusional to a certain degree, but acts like he is to not show his pain and suffering to others.

The only thing left to do is to keep up the the reality check, sadly everyone here knows and understands Joe's nature, even more than himself.

Yanno Zetsu, I'm sorry if I said you and Herman need drugs or alcohol to get through the day....

...and are dependent on them like addicts or drunks

....even if it's true & your hero Trump wouldn't hold you 2 up as his role models.

But I"ll leave you be so that Erica can have a semblance of peace and quiet as I will be taking a break from this forum.

Take care, eh? Hope you and Herman can cope better. with what ails you.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492228 time=1674425482 user_id=97
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492226 time=1674422957 user_id=3389

I'm taking a break for this forum soon anyways.

You senior citizen virgins shore complain a lot. There is no vrgin old age home safe space here and there probably never will be. Enjoy playing with your hero and fellow incel Eddie.