The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How your ladies be acting when your hubby is deployed overseas or doing a bid

Started by weebles, January 16, 2023, 02:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: weebles post_id=491814 time=1674120545 user_id=2191
Quote from: Frood post_id=491691 time=1674039573 user_id=1676
Weebles is Seamajor's under adolescent Candy Van spawn...

I don't know how Weeb's mother managed to catch, then foster the Seaboobies seed at the tender age of 6 or 7, or how Seaboobs mistook her for a boy, but it's now out there in plain sight.

She probably had head lice and shaved her locks off...

Hush up DD We rep the GVRD  you are just learning how to handle Bobcat while we be whipping on that Pony :howdy:

">

Gez, those mustangs sound like SHIT! I love rolling up on tards like that in my camaro and walking the shit outta them while they make a shit ton of racket. I had one black kid roll racing me several times one night in a shitbox just like that. I gave him the hit every time, and twice he dropped back and got a run on me. I smoked the shit outta him every time. The look of #PISSED! on his face was priceless!!! A carload of white kids tried their luck one night and I almost suggested two of them get into MY car just to make it fair! LMFAO! They were completely bewildered by the assrape the camaro put on em!

weebles

These bitches are badass and will leave you with a smile or as we in in the PNW call it just another an Thursday ac_biggrin

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491832 time=1674146474
Quote from: weebles post_id=491818 time=1674126859 user_id=2191

If you ever come across one  they are amazing and yet over the top at the same time  esp.  if see you one IRL.

If you find one purchase it... They are amazing cars and compete with the a stock Twin turbo  Mark IV Supra.

">

this is what used car worth $100K+ today  looks like for real tbh... If you see one in the wild you are lucky.

Not even decent cars back in the day really. The rear spoiler and air intakes were not really practical and had minimal effect on performance, especially at t he street level. Really they were just a little bit of ornamental wank for people whose budget wouldn't stretch to a Lamborghini Diablo.

Which is fine if you want to pretend I suppose. You could get the same effect with an aftermarket set of chrome-plated grease nipples and double reverse twin overhead foxtails, maybe a custom fanbelt fashioned out of authentic elephant foreskin and simonized by underwater fingerless Tibetan monks.

Honestly Diablo is one of the biggest over rated piece of crap only noobs fall for, aside from a giant engine, it was never known for tech.  With the money you can easily buy a house along with a track ready Skyline R34.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

List of innovative upgrades from Japanese car manufacturers

QuoteFirst Folding Mirrors - Nissan 1980s

First Lane Keep Assist - Nissan 2000s

First Distance Warning - Mitsubishi 1990s

First Adaptive Cruise Control - Lexus 1990s (it used lidar, Mercedes was the first with radar)

First Automatic Parking - Toyota 2000s

First Surround View Camera - Nissan 2000s

First Automatic Power Windows - Toyota 1970s

First Electronically Controlled Transmission (with shift modes) - Toyota 1970s

First Electronically Controlled Suspension (damping of Shock Absorbers) - Toyota 1980s

First Active Height Control - Toyota 1990s

First Rear Wheel Steering - Nissan or Mazda 1980s

First modern type Gasoline Direct Injection, electronically controlled - Mitsubishi 1990s

First modern type Hybrid - Honda Insight, months before the Toyota Prius late 1990s

First Active type night vision system - Lexus, (passive type invented by Cadillac earlier) 2000s

First Power Adjustable Steering Wheel - Toyota 1980s.

First LED headlamps - Lexus 2006

First Navigation-linked Brake Assist - Toyota 2008

First driver monitoring system and first one that can detect whether the driver's eyes are properly open - Toyota 2006, 2008

Herman

One of the first toys I bought after a new truck when I started in the patch as a kid was a 1970 Chevy Nova SS. Blg block V8, dual exhaust. Man, did I get lots of poontang with that.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=491915 time=1674184257 user_id=3396
One of the first toys I bought after a new truck when I started in the patch as a kid was a 1970 Chevy Nova SS. Blg block V8, dual exhaust. Man, did I get lots of poontang with that.

I had to google it up, have to admit you got better taste in cars than me.  ac_drinks

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491926 time=1674185329 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=491915 time=1674184257 user_id=3396

I had to google it up, have to admit you have better taste in cars than me.  ac_drinks

Those were the muscle cars folks wanted when I was twenty. When you were twenty it was different wheels from my generation that folks wanted. I could only imagine what the sought after vehicles will be when my granddaughter is twenty.

weebles

Herm  I am guessing you had a 396ci BB Chevy which tends to be 402Ci in that era with a TH400?

You can tell by the pics I posted... I molded and miss  my old short box standard cab 1991 "Bricknose" F250  with ZF-5 speed  with a 6" suspension lift rolling 35" Geolandars and 2.75" dual Flowmaster Super 44's after these beasts.

">

https://freeimage.host/i/HcC6FSt">

https://tinypic.host/images/2023/01/20/IMGP0629.jpg">

https://freeimage.host/i/HcolZLx">

https://freeimage.host/i/Hco5TIR">

https://freeimage.host/i/HcoACCP">

Herm got any pictures or videos of the Nova?

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=491928 time=1674185504 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491926 time=1674185329 user_id=61

I had to google it up, have to admit you have better taste in cars than me.  ac_drinks

Those were the muscle cars folks wanted when I was twenty. When you were twenty it was different wheels from my generation that folks wanted. I could only imagine what the sought after vehicles will be when my granddaughter is twenty.

Here ya go:

">

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=491934 time=1674194442 user_id=2191
Herm got any pictures or videos of the Nova?

I probably have film pictures in a box around here.

The first truck I ever bought new was a 1987 Chevy Silverado 1500 when I was nineteen.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491906 time=1674182448 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491832 time=1674146474
Really [the GT-3000 was] just a little bit of ornamental wank for people whose budget wouldn't stretch to a Lamborghini Diablo.

Honestly Diablo is one of the biggest over rated piece of crap only noobs fall for

My point exactly.  ac_biggrin

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=492068 time=1674290487
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491906 time=1674182448 user_id=61

Honestly Diablo is one of the biggest over rated piece of crap only noobs fall for

My point exactly.  ac_biggrin

Lol you got me there.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=491806 time=1674117938 user_id=3266
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491797 time=1674112603 user_id=3351

Yep. Very similar in several ways. All we had was screaming and fighting. Sex was maybe 6 times a year and it was miserable. Catching her fucking around on me was the best thing that ever happened to me. My wife and I just celebrated our 20 year wedding anniversary this week. To say our marriage is completely opposite of my former is a gross understatement.

Mine wanted constant sex. And I mean constant. It was a fucking nightmare.

I could fuck him 6 times a day....he would still cheat.

Maybe he is a Vulcan and the Pon Farr was stuck on due to a very weird spatial anomaly.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=492212 time=1674410768 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=491806 time=1674117938 user_id=3266

Mine wanted constant sex. And I mean constant. It was a fucking nightmare.

I could fuck him 6 times a day....he would still cheat.

Maybe he is a Vulcan and the Pon Farr was stuck on due to a very weird spatial anomaly.

Maybe

I decided whatever it was....it wasnt gonna be my problem ever again.

Now he happily cheats on his current wife and has been the entire 15 years they have been togther.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

weebles