Replies: 7557
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:39:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How your ladies be acting when your hubby is deployed overseas or doing a bid

Started by weebles, January 16, 2023, 02:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

I dont know many guys I know who went into the service and their wives bang everybody in town. If you're in the service, dont be married, dont have a girlfriend. They'll all be fucking your friends, your enemies, maybe even the dog...oh yea, and they'll be having these guys drive your car and use all your shit while you're gone...and your bank account WILL be empty when you get back. I even know a guy whos wife banged an old guy and got knocked up by him and then hooked up with some jig who drove the bawlz out of his car. He wound up paying child support for several years AFTER the paternity tests showed he wasnt the father.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491539 time=1673910273 user_id=3351
I dont know many guys I know who went into the service and their wives bang everybody in town. If you're in the service, dont be married, dont have a girlfriend. They'll all be fucking your friends, your enemies, maybe even the dog...oh yea, and they'll be having these guys drive your car and use all your shit while you're gone...and your bank account WILL be empty when you get back. I even know a guy whos wife banged an old guy and got knocked up by him and then hooked up with some jig who drove the bawlz out of his car. He wound up paying child support for several years AFTER the paternity tests showed he wasnt the father.

My schedule was 28 days on, 28 days off most of my working career. It took me all over the world. But, it was me, not my first wife who did the cheating.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491547 time=1673914114 user_id=136
Haha.

">

He should move all his keyuds to SanFran where they can get 5 million plus $97K/year for life!!!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Odinson

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491565 time=1673926426 user_id=2845
My hubby did prison bids. I never cheated

That is not the norm.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491563 time=1673924760 user_id=3351
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491547 time=1673914114 user_id=136
Haha.

">

He should move all his keyuds to SanFran where they can get 5 million plus $97K/year for life!!!

Nah man, he shoulf go the Monty Python solution...

">

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491565 time=1673926426 user_id=2845
My hubby did prison bids. I never cheated

:to_keep_order:
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

By any chance didja cheat on yer ex wife...Lokmeer?!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=491604 time=1673957329 user_id=97

Why josephine? Did your whore sister or whore mom get knocked up by someone in Springfield, IL?

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=491629 time=1673977806 user_id=3351
Quote from: JOE post_id=491604 time=1673957329 user_id=97

Why josephine? Did your whore sister or whore mom get knocked up by someone in Springfield, IL?

I cheated on my first husband as a way of not giving a shit anymore because he constantly cheated on me.  I was super young and he had destroyed my self esteem. I was 20 when I married him..22 when i divorced him.  So I was already divorced with a baby at 22 and felt ruined.  He made me feel like actual garbage. Undesirable and unlovable. Didnt even matter that he was constantly sucking up to me...i knew it was fake and he would be fucking everyone in a matter of hours. He made me one cold hearted bitch.

He defended his cheating by telling me ....seriously btw...that he never gave anyone his feelings. He said it like "I never gave anyone your feelings!"  Big. Fucking. Deal. Right?

But it seems we were married to the same people .....just different biological sex lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

The not-so-good-looking women often cheat.

Its easy to get them to cheat because they arent as used to male attention as the obviously sexy women.

Here is the new chosen one.

And the husband has a very American cuck response to it... He forgives.

Fucked the entire police department.

">

Here is the actual news about it.

">

Dove

Shes not cheating, Odi. Their marraige is "open". Which is a nice way of saying "pointless".

Man. I don't think id fuck the whole police dept even I wasnt married!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Print
User actions