Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

What job do you look down on most?

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2023, 05:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

To me it is farming. Takes no brains and they don't make much money. Smell like animal shit as well.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=493031 time=1675032398
To me it is farming. Takes no brains and they don't make much money. Smell like animal shit as well.

Eds, are you off your meds. Nobody on this board does it for a job. One person does it for a hobby after a successful career abroad.

Zetsu

I'm surprised you'd say this Guest, farmers are people that I can never imaging my life without, considering it's one of the most valued profession in nearly every country.  In fact Herman is a part time farmer and also high ranking executive in the energy industry.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493035 time=1675032814 user_id=3389

Eds, are you off your meds. Nobody on this board does it for a job. One person does it for a hobby after a successful career abroad.

Lol didn't know that was little Eddie, guess I'll go rest my case.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I don't look down on any jobs, not even the dirty ones.  Especially not the dirty ones.

Erica Mena

We are gonna have to put guest posting on moderate mode tonight.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493043 time=1675034207 user_id=2845
We are gonna have to put guest posting on moderate mode tonight.

Good. I knew it would only be a matter of time before the little pizza-faced stalker showed up again.

Anonymous

Does this thread break the rules or something? Pretty lame criticizing it.

Anonymous

I am actually thinking of registering.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Herman

Farming is not a job, it is a way of life. In my case, it was a dream come true.

Anonymous

Exactly. It is the way of life of a brain dead hillbilly. Exactly what you are. Go smoke some more of your son's weed.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=493055 time=1675043812
Exactly. It is the way of life of a brain dead hillbilly. Exactly what you are. Go smoke some more of your son's weed.

One acre of his arable land is worth like 10 years of your rent on your little bedsit apartment. You are soooooooooooooo jelly of Herman.

Lokmar

Thankfully, my in-laws own a sizable farm in a rural area. If the SHTF, we have a place to go. As far as intelligence, well, my inlaws are multi millionaires. That doesnt necessarily make them smart, but it does prove they are highly productive members of society. Farming requires a high level of knowledge to be successful at it. Stupid people think they can do it, hell, even people who think they're smart try it, and wind up broke.

Personally, I look down on anyone who does a poor job, especially if its coupled with a sense of entitlement.