Replies: 7546
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:27:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

In The Next Election, I Will Vote For Either The NDP Or Greens

Started by Shen Li, January 29, 2023, 09:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Because I want Canada to fail just as much as white libtards do.

Shen Li

Anonymous

What's wrong with telling her to fuck off back to China? It's where she'd rather be. I would prefer it as well.

Odinson

Are you even allowed to refer to yourself as Canadian anymore?

I heard that calling yourself American is offensive now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=493071 time=1675051132
What's wrong with telling her to fuck off back to China? It's where she'd rather be. I would prefer it as well.

It was the comment about children.  I fought for guest rights but a few of you ruined the fun for everyone... okay, mostly that of the admins.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=493076 time=1675051741 user_id=3382

It was the comment about children.  I fought for guest rights but a few of you ruined the fun for everyone... okay, mostly that of the admins.

There was a comment about children? Why am I not surprised?

I'm more surprised that there are guest rights to be fought for quite honestly. I don't even believe in there being rights for registered posters to be honest. The only right I recognise is the forum purse to run the joint in whatever manner they care to, the only other right I might consider is for others to fuck off if they don't like it.

DKG

Guest posting without mod approval doesn't work anymore. You get insane Ed and Seamoron.

Lokmar

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=493091 time=1675076245

There was a comment about children? Why am I not surprised?

I'm more surprised that there are guest rights to be fought for quite honestly. I don't even believe in there being rights for registered posters to be honest. The only right I recognise is the forum purse to run the joint in whatever manner they care to, the only other right I might consider is for others to fuck off if they don't like it.

Fair enough.  I can get behind that, but the fact that they aren't paying $$ hasn't stopped cries of PANEL ABUSE before now, and it's not likely to stop them in the future.  The Wire Cutters taught me that none of that matters (certain BH Regs and Beaver Cleaver loved to try and complain to Cheesus' deaf ear, while he purposely fucked with profiles and posts, laughing all the way, because really, what combination of stern words and supposed flame forum netiquette could stop him?).

Unfortunately, this all means I have to log in several times a day just to approve the GOOD posts. :wink:

cw_

Aryan

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

https://i.ibb.co/Mh3yx4Q/dissaprovingkit.jpg">

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493144 time=1675109558 user_id=1728
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

https://i.ibb.co/Mh3yx4Q/dissaprovingkit.jpg">

You mean like Hitler did? OI VEY!!!!!

Aryan

Yeah if only the anti-German WW2 propaganda was true...

If Hitler really did attempt to gas zie jews, he did a pretty haphazard job and given the fact that Germans are typically renowned for their clinical precision and effciency, doesn't that cast further doubt on the outlandish allegation?

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493274 time=1675276923 user_id=1728
Yeah if only the anti-German WW2 propaganda was true...

If Hitler really did attempt to gas zie jews, he did a pretty haphazard job and given the fact that Germans are typically renowned for their clinical precision and effciency, doesn't that cast further doubt on the outlandish allegation?

I know 100% that they tattooed many of our GI's and sent them to concentration camps. They murdered them too. We should have nuked the fukin germans too. Then we should have stomped the Bolsheviks to death. Then the commie chanks.

Aryan

America should have stayed out of the conflict.

If it wasn't for Zionist meddling, England could have avoided war with Germany.