Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495224 time=1678030826 user_id=3389
Fuck Canada.

You don't mean that.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Joe Ho Ho" post_id=495235 time=1678072718
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493063 time=1675047319 user_id=3389
Because I want Canada to fail just as much as white libtards do.

Im thinking of voting Conservative some time Shen

Not because I want to but because one day we'll have to swallow the tough medicine that nobody wants to

We will eventually have to become more self sufficient & less dependent on the state or corporations for our sustenance.

The whole system is flawed whether we're dependent on government or corporations for our livelihood & retirements.

Its so easy to lapse into this over dependence b cause it's comfortable. However its also an illusion that won't prepare us for more difficult times ahead

The only difference between the Tories and the others is the speed at which they will destroy your country. Your country has no political spectrum and it's FUBAR. Canada will resemble Venezuela in the future no matter which one of the federal parties is in office. The Tories will just take longer to get your country there. Enjoy living in a poor marxist state.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=495262 time=1678132194 user_id=3389

Not because I want to but because one day we'll have to swallow the tough medicine that nobody wants to

We will eventually have to become more self sufficient & less dependent on the state or corporations for our sustenance.

The whole system is flawed whether we're dependent on government or corporations for our livelihood & retirements.

Its so easy to lapse into this over dependence b cause it's comfortable. However its also an illusion that won't prepare us for more difficult times ahead

The only difference between the Tories and the others is the speed at which they will destroy your country. Your country has no political spectrum and it's FUBAR. Canada will resemble Venezuela in the future no matter which one of the federal parties is in office. The Tories will just take longer to get your country there. Enjoy living in a poor marxist state.

There aint much to vote for in Canada. All the parties in Ottawa are pro mass immigration.

Anonymous

....if that's the case where would you recommend Shen?

In your opinion what's a good country to move to?

Whats your ideal nation?

Im getting fed up with the high price of real estate in Vancouver and BC

Im prepared to jump ship & get outta here soon

At least live somewhere else half the year

Cripes an apartment in Hawaii can be bought for half the price of Vancouver & that's after exchange from us to cdn $

Shen Li

Quote from: "Joe Ho Ho" post_id=495284 time=1678159270

....if that's the case where would you recommend Shen?

In your opinion what's a good country to move to?

Whats your ideal nation?

Im getting fed up with the high price of real estate in Vancouver and BC

Im prepared to jump ship & get outta here soon

At least live somewhere else half the year

Cripes an apartment in Hawaii can be bought for half the price of Vancouver & that's after exchange from us to cdn $

I can't answer what the best place on earth is for you. There is no one size fits all country. Different circumstances mean different people are looking for different countries to move to. I have young sons and I owe it to them to make sure they have the same opportunities that we enjoyed when we came to Canada in the 90's. Unfortunately, Canada no longer offers or even seems to want opportunity and freedom.

If you're close to the end of your working career, you're probably looking for a country with a low cost of living. Stability and the rule of law too of course. There are lots of countries you could go to if you can prove a certain level of income and it's not that high.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

On the sixth day God turned to the archangel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "Don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians??"

"Not really," replied God, "Wait until you see who I'm giving them for neighbors."
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Shen Li

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=495305 time=1678217408 user_id=3349
On the sixth day God turned to the archangel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "Don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians??"

"Not really," replied God, "Wait until you see who I'm giving them for neighbors."

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493063 time=1675047319 user_id=3389
Because I want Canada to fail just as much as white libtards do.

Good choice Sweetie.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=495269 time=1678146046 user_id=3396

There aint much to vote for in Canada. All the parties in Ottawa are pro mass immigration.

It's what their Davos masters want. Had more of a stink been kicked up about the idea years ago, you might not be locked into it now.

America take heed; the globalists have already made inroads on your sovereignity too.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=495496 time=1678574844

It's what their Davos masters want. Had more of a stink been kicked up about the idea years ago, you might not be locked into it now.

America take heed; the globalists have already made inroads on your sovereignity too.

Ya, I know.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=495496 time=1678574844

Immigrants like myseelf aren't a problem. On the contrary, we are educated, diligent and Canada is lucky to have us. Refugees on the other hand are queue jumpers who couldn't cut it as skilled immigrants. On top of that, they aren't properly vetted. Hence why so many are born on January 1.

DKG

Imiigration is good, but 500,000 immigrants a year is too many.