Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

The last movie on fathers day I  literally took  my pops to was this:

">

The Fore GT i have showed you all IRL

">

https://ibb.co/XjqRzZB">

caskur

^^^^ I think that hexed drongo has a HUGE crush on me.... does anyone dispute it? SPEAK UP!!!

You're on the spectrum huh Drongo?!?!?.... I have been making youtubes of my famous sunsets... I am gainfully occupied. UNLIKE IDLE YOU...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

There is no feud and certainly not 18 years long when you only crossed my path around 2009...

Anyone who disrespects my son as you did will NEVER be accepted in my world under any circumstances...  the other thing to is, if you ever crossed my path in real life I would make sure you ended up craybait.. ... the other one on the Cray bait list is evil blood.. ..

I will cheer and celebrate over your worthless carcass

Have a nice day!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cw_

Fun Fact:  caskur and Blackmuse revelled in disrespecting caskur's son at CO.

Also, "...an abundance of hatred for others precludes you from being able to be good at pretty much anything but hating."  - A Guest  =  THE TRUTH

caskur

Quote from: cw_ post_id=493552 time=1675710906 user_id=3226
Fun Fact:  caskur and Blackmuse revelled in disrespecting caskur's son at CO.

Also, "...an abundance of hatred for others precludes you from being able to be good at pretty much anything but hating."  - A Guest  =  THE TRUTH

Blackmuse and I became good board friends as did Poofer and Mister Pickles and I.... I would never disrespect my son ya batfucking shit crazy bitch and I will protect his honour.... You people are very very lucky there is a screen between us because you wouldn't be standing upright if there wasn't.... and I would tear out your eyes for real.... As far as I am concerned all of you morons are a few kangaroos short in the top paddock,....there is your fun fucking fact...

Me hating is the least of your troubles.... you have to worry about khama douche!!!!
- Andy Warhol

cw_

Sure, sure.

Anyway, Blackmuse disrespected your son with many jokes and chops.  You participate in that by not only not stopping it, but by enjoying the attention and befriending Blackmuse while it continued.  

Also, who are 'you people'?

caskur

Quote from: cw_ post_id=493558 time=1675721351 user_id=3226
Sure, sure.

Anyway, Blackmuse disrespected your son with many jokes and chops.  You participate in that by not only not stopping it, but by enjoying the attention and befriending Blackmuse while it continued.  

Also, who are 'you people'?

Blackmuse did however they were soft and my son would have laughed at the silliness... he never insulted my son.... Blackmuse befriended me not the other way around and it was because I didn't react to the baiting.    Big big difference to what dum sum has done and now you accussing me of insulting my own son..  I would kick your snatch for saying that..

You're the one who brought it up.. none of you are fit to even mention his name.. you all make my skin crawl..  to me you are all nothing but hideous beasts .. do not address me EVER AGAIN..  YOU fucking bitch.
- Andy Warhol

cw_

No You.     "Anyone who disrespects my son as you did will NEVER be accepted in my world under any circumstances..."

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=493549 time=1675707402 user_id=2156
I have been making youtubes of my famous sunsets... I am gainfully occupied. UNLIKE IDLE YOU...

Did you just admit that interacting with you was worthless? Why, I don believe you did.

You could be right, you know. I've been speaking common sense to you for years while you carry on like a headless chook. Your clucking and bawking has been going on for so long it barely even rates as background noise at this point, but apparently there's mileage in kicking the stuffing out of you yet. By the by, I prefer my sunsets in real time instead of being squeegeed through YouTurd's compression algorithms and pumped out of a screen. Tonight's sunset was one of the better ones, good colour palette, the distant sound of gunfire and birds squawking as sports shooters got their target practice in. Ahhhh, nature.

I wonder what makes for better game, toucan or kookaburra. I'm thinking of a holiday downunder and would like something a little more satisfying than smelly old shrimp on the barbie.

Oh wait; I see a dodo has left its droppings all over this thread...

Quote from: caskur post_id=493550 time=1675707866 user_id=2156
There is no feud...

Sure there is, even if it is rather one sided affair. You've been bawling for my ass since the days of Chat Chimps

...certainly not 18 years long when you only crossed my path around 2009...

Check your calendar again. While I can't give you an authoritative date, Chat Chimps was on its last legs in 2007 and well and truly done and dusted by 2009. THE MOR0N had long split for The Retard Farm, a site he set up rather than deal with the crazy catlady he had repeatedly trolled to Rubeflog's site under the auspices of "giving the flamers a punching bag to work out on in the quieter times" some years earlier. I know because he told me.

Funniest thing being of course that I told him it was a dumb idea to keep dragging you back in. He reckoned he knew better, and after a year or two of watching Flamers get bored with your act and leaving for other sites, he decided to follow in their footsteps rather than address the mistake he authored. I was invited to join him in his new venture and did. You turned up there sometime later and embarrassed yourself by immediately latching on to his testicles, mooning after him in much the same way as Elle Diablo (aka Diamond Gypsy) had mooned after me at Bawl-Bawl years before.

I could praise you for tenacity in hanging in there as the perennial forum speedbag, but I won't. I still think it was a mistake to bring you in because it took an already damaged woman and made her worse. THE MOR0N didn't have the first clue about administering a flame forum, evidenced by him copying the BH model in preference to F4$. Not everyone is equipped to understand the dynamic of flaming; you're walking proof of this. You see it as a tool to destroy opponents, which is a very short-sighted way of looking at it and leads to the demise of a forum when it is carried through to its logical conclusion. The same misconception was actively being promoted by Danger at Bawk Mall, another site that was more invested in numbers over actual flaming talent.

Anyone who disrespects my son as you did will NEVER be accepted in my world under any circumstances...  the other thing to is, if you ever crossed my path in real life I would make sure you ended up craybait.. ... the other one on the Cray bait list is evil blood.. ..

There you go again, standing on your stoop and doing your best Poark impression as though any of this is real. The truth is you are too fat and I far too agile for you to stand any chance of landing a blow. Unless I gave you a stepladder and stood perfectly still for the occasion, you'd be whaling on air and you know it.

As for Evil Blood... well, there's another name you are unlikely to take your tangible frustrations out on in any meaningful sense. Over a decade after he turned his back on the increasingly lame state of Flametown and he's still living in your head rent free. You think he spares a thought on you? No, but you're still spitting his name out, aren't you?

And you can make all the book you like about me "disrespecting your son", urinating in the face of Flea's desire to not have anyone's family dragged into it here at The Empurpled Strangledick. All you are doing is making yourself look hateful and selfish. I get it; you blame yourself for what happened to him and the towering inferno of rage you work yourself up into is your release.

But it was your actions that put him out there. You shared the details (and yes, I'm fully aware with who) and everything else that has happened regarding him since has its roots in that genesis. Including my surreptitious nudging for you to get your name obfuscated from his burial plot before someone with less scruples put two and two together and decided to.... ohhh, I dunno.... maybe get their dogs to take a dump on his grave. Possibly hosting video of it on YouTurd for the purposes of getting you careening off the walls and pretending that it was in any way, shape or form "flaming".

I got you to head that off at the pass. Me. Somehow that's been interpreted as a mark of "disrespect"... and you reckon I'm on the spectrum! You've got more bats in your belfry than all the churches in Adelaide!

Quote from: caskur post_id=493550 time=1675707866 user_id=2156I will cheer and celebrate over your worthless carcass

Somehow I doubt that. It's far more likely you'd still be offering up dire imprecations of what was going to happen to me if I ever crossed your path, but your admission that you'd take such pleasure in anyone's death speaks volumes to the authenticity of your "minister of religion" claims. Even if you were prepared to post up the proof you were (and I'm not suggesting you should) it still wouldn't be worth the parchment it was printed on.

You have to learn to let go, otherwise you're never going to have any peace where I'm concerned. Always wondering if that next Guest poster is me, always flinging out the dire threats of what is going to happen to them when you think it is. You ought to have figured it out long before this that I am a mark you cannot make... accepted it as truth that your abiding hatred will never get you over the line... and moved the fuck on.

Have a nice day!!!

Maybe worry about the state of yours a little more. I dunno, my days appear to be a lot sunnier and personally appealing than yours.

Quote from: caskur post_id=493555 time=1675714399 user_id=2156
Quote from: cw_ post_id=493552 time=1675710906 user_id=3226

Me hating is the least of your troubles....

True enough, you're the one who has to deal with it, the rest of us have the advantage of the "X" in the top right corner to shut you out if and when it's required.

Quote from: caskur post_id=493561 time=1675730252 user_id=2156
Quote from: cw_ post_id=493558 time=1675721351 user_id=3226
Sure, sure.

Blackmuse did however they were soft and my son would have laughed at the silliness... he never insulted my son.... Blackmuse befriended me not the other way around and it was because I didn't react to the baiting.[/qoute]

But you react to mine? My words on your screen made you lose your shit... kinda sounds like a you-problem.

You might have turned your computer off until you'd cooled down a little bit. I know I would have if someone ever managed to wind me up. I can't imagine anyone doing or saying shit to get me so riled up that I'd spend 18 years straight in the attempt to fuck them up, even if I was incapable of doing it with a couple of posts as I apparently did with you.

Now, about that kookaburra casserole...