News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Perfect example of lefty intolerence......

Started by Obvious Li, April 27, 2014, 09:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It should be noted who it is politically correct to hate, make fun of etc....   by your bleeding heart liberal lefties.

1 Christians  and especially born again Christians. It is of almost mandatory for the supposedly tolerant lefties to hate and make fun of them.

2 Blondes and to a lesser degree redheads. Blonde jokes are not considered discriminatory at all and everybody is supposed to laugh at them no matter how unfunny the joke is. In an IQ test I do believe that most blondes would outshine most of the blonde joke tellers.

3 W.A.S.P's and especially the men and of them especially the blonde ones. For example Italians are off limits to criticism and any jokes about them must be followed by outrage.

4 Anybody who takes a stand on what is right and what is wrong. As satan says "do what you want. " Every bad thing must be tolerated by noble tolerance

That's news to me.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It should be noted who it is politically correct to hate, make fun of etc....   by your bleeding heart liberal lefties.

1 Christians  and especially born again Christians. It is of almost mandatory for the supposedly tolerant lefties to hate and make fun of them.

2 Blondes and to a lesser degree redheads. Blonde jokes are not considered discriminatory at all and everybody is supposed to laugh at them no matter how unfunny the joke is. In an IQ test I do believe that most blondes would outshine most of the blonde joke tellers.

3 W.A.S.P's and especially the men and of them especially the blonde ones. For example Italians are off limits to criticism and any jokes about them must be followed by outrage.

4 Anybody who takes a stand on what is right and what is wrong. As satan says "do what you want. " Every bad thing must be tolerated by noble tolerance

Because a person with Gary Oak's character would never, never ever hate or make fun of anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Because a person with Gary Oak's character would never, never ever hate or make fun of anyone.

A sore loser would say the gloves were rigged after getting their ass kicked by a superior athlete. He'd never hold a grudge against all Asian guys because of something like that.

Gary Oak

The gloves werer rigged and I kicked his ass in spite of this. Of course the Chinese judges all gave the Chinese guy the decision but the audience was British and they weren't impressed. You love that a Canadian got cheated by Chinese being a typically racist as fuck Chinese male however they got it confirmed that the gloves were rigged and lost massive face. A friend of a Chinese cop told me that they culprits have no face [ now ] This is another case of losing being being better than winning :D    and it also exposes for everybody to see what you people are like. I will be telling this story for the rest of my life. Canadians are appalled when they find out  what you guys are like.

Anonymous

How the fuck did yet another thread turn into Oak's biggest disappointment in life?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"How the fuck did yet another thread turn into Oak's biggest disappointment in life?

One person insults another and then it's on.

Romero

:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero":lol:

Good video Romero..

Some adults are as childish as Southpark children.