The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What irks you?

Started by Erica Mena, February 16, 2023, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494352 time=1676604043 user_id=164
:2r4ml1j_th:

Well said.

Anonymous

We should take up a collection for Blumpkinstate and get him a kitchen blender. That way he can finally get that sex change operation he apparently wants so badly.

Frood

Quote from: Aylana post_id=494350 time=1676601326 user_id=3385
https://vocaroo.com/1dERrQFlRG9x">https://vocaroo.com/1dERrQFlRG9x

Someone trolled Scotty into making audio, possibly knowing he sounds like a complete wanker and doesn't speak English and thought it would be funny if he suddenly started posting nothing but unintelligible Vocaroos then deleting them minutes later, littering the forum with dead links and proving he is mentally ill.

Anyway, this is what he sounds like when he brags about dewing it....whatever the hell he is dewing.

I could translate but why should anybody be bothered knowing what the mungbean says or intended to convey through the early morning blurred lens of a dirty pint or schooner glass?

(And if anybody might have wondered but was too afraid to ask, the Scottish have two modes of speaking English. Blandy is employing the "fuck you because you might like my accent and fuck me" approach....

An angle which seldom works for substance fucked geriatrics in any ancient place known for sheep and boy buggery..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There is a BDSM porta-potty with two holes, one in the top, the other in the side. We could nailgun one to the floor and shove Bogslurps head in the side hole and scrawl the words "public dunny" on a piece of cardboard, leaving him to his own devices for a bit.

It might improve his diction. It certainly couldn't make it any worse.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=494368 time=1676617792
There is a BDSM porta-potty with two holes, one in the top, the other in the side. We could nailgun one to the floor and shove Bogslurps head in the side hole and scrawl the words "public dunny" on a piece of cardboard, leaving him to his own devices for a bit.

It might improve his diction. It certainly couldn't make it any worse.

Shove in a couple pair of dentures and he'll sound like Shakespeare...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Shakespeare was a homo, dressed in tights and got men to play the female leads in his plays.

Bumscaped would be in his element.

Berry Sweet

This is the type of people you were posting with?

Anonymous

Who, Shakespeare? Nothing so eloquent, though I do suspect a few of them wore women's underwear..

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=494372 time=1676618487
Shakespeare was a homo, dressed in tights and got men to play the female leads in his plays.

Bumscaped would be in his element.

And Shakespeare's era introduced make-up for lighting and believability for the male actors portraying females. Tights were originally manly (since women were socially discouraged from showing their legs at all... and they wore long dresses anyway.)

Do you see the theme yet?

A guy imagines something and some cunt imagines taking it away from some guy or a generation.

The same thing happened in the Victorian Age. Sailors were coming back pierced up the wazoo....then suddenly, ear piercings were cool... and for a select few British gals, nipple piercings.

I can imagine it was the equivalent of Satanism now.

Anyway, I digress... bitches are thiefs by nature and not very innovative.

Females are very beautiful... and that's the point. We as guys wouldn't want to pork sword a Lily type and risk our high IQ mixed white and OTHER blood falling into a dumpster or a fury greasers axe wound.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Don't spoil the fun Poindexter, Bandystate is a homo in whores clother and you know it.

weebles

Being irked means you are just unhappy with your life... BTW it's Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mqhwhSerAw&list=RD3mqhwhSerAw&start_radio=1">
... rt_radio=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mqhwhSerAw&list=RD3mqhwhSerAw&start_radio=1

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=494383 time=1676623284 user_id=2191
Being irked means you...

...haven't gobbed on enough rhino smegma lately.

">

Some mood music for you Weezy, now get to gobbing.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

What really irks me are idiot drivers and there's no shortage of those around here.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=494391 time=1676643275 user_id=3349
What really irks me are idiot drivers and there's no shortage of those around here.

I didn't know you lived in California. :laugh:

Erica Mena

Weebles is not all there, is he?
<t></t>