News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Do you want this forum to move to another host?

Started by Anonymous, May 04, 2014, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Then don't go there.

Oh believe me Real Woman I won't..

I don't understand the appeal of it, but to each their own.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteI have recently discovered that there are several posters on Vancouver Forum that want us shut down..

like WHO? ... anyone who matters? I'm guessing not.

As evs said, SHE owns it all and she is game for it to stay.

Where's that wimp-out Munday and his input when we need him?

I don't follow every post in either forum section so am lost as to what is wrong much less what is behind it all
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I'd wager it's just the usual blah blah bullshit cc.  You aren't missing much.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I suspect that you are right. Setting myself up, I'll say  I'm just trying to get up to speed lol

Obvious Li

i`m ok with either Fash....i have no experience running forums so talk to those more knowledgeable about this....i guess as long as we maintain our semi independence from VF and i get to kick the shit out of RW every day..i don`t really care...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteI have recently discovered that there are several posters on Vancouver Forum that want us shut down..

I don't follow every post in either forum section so am lost as to what is wrong much less what is behind it all

I read posts from JOE and Mel Gibson and both of them said we should be shut down..

I know that is only two posters, but it makes me wonder if others on Vancouver Forum feel the same way about us?

:?:

RW

Joe and Mel are brainless assholes Fash.  Ignore them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

keeper

I think you should Host your own Fash, Sever the ties.

cc

There are some merits and security to owning your own site and some inconveniences. Depends a lot on whether you are able to handle all internet possibilities ... hackers, technicalities and anything that comes up.

Either way you decide. I'm with you all the way Fash.

Renee

I think we should stay right here for reasons already expressed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I read posts from JOE and Mel Gibson and both of them said we should be shut down..

I know that is only two posters, but it makes me wonder if others on Vancouver Forum feel the same way about us?

You should know that "Joe" does not exist anywhere, but on internet forums. He's just another effeminate handle of Phagdish Betsy/Richard Kuklinski/Smell of Homos/Effeminate Hardy. There is no "Joe" in real life. He's stupid made-up stories should be proof of that.

Mel Gibson does not want people that look like you and I in Canada let alone on the same host. When he's not hating minorities, he's blaming women for everything bad that has ever happened to him. Like RW says, he's an asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You should know that "Joe" does not exist anywhere, but on internet forums. He's just another effeminate handle of Phagdish Betsy/Richard Kuklinski/Smell of Homos/Effeminate Hardy. There is no "Joe" in real life. He's stupid made-up stories should be proof of that.

Mel Gibson does not want people that look like you and I in Canada let alone on the same host. When he's not hating minorities, he's blaming women for everything bad that has ever happened to him. Like RW says, he's an asshole.

I do not know about this Shen Li, but their comments stung.