News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Do you want this forum to move to another host?

Started by Anonymous, May 04, 2014, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Don't you worry about those guys! Most on VF surely don't care but there will still be a few insults no matter where we are.

You run a good forum, Fash!  :)

Anonymous

The only change you should make Fash is more smilies.

Anonymous

Thank you to everyone who responded..

The majority want to maintain the status quo which what we will do for now.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Thank you to everyone who responded..

I don't see why change is necessary. Except for more smilies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Thank you to everyone who responded..

I don't see why change is necessary. Except for more smilies.

Thank you again for responding.

keeper

im well aware my opinion does not matter but I say make your own forum Fash, I will even help you pay for it. Why have the forum that has a Vancouver name when your not even living there?

anyway its up to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"im well aware my opinion does not matter but I say make your own forum Fash, I will even help you pay for it. Why have the forum that has a Vancouver name when your not even living there?

anyway its up to you.

I kinda agree Keeps, but where is Vancouver in the name here?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"im well aware my opinion does not matter but I say make your own forum Fash, I will even help you pay for it. Why have the forum that has a Vancouver name when your not even living there?

anyway its up to you.

i never thought about it like that...but now that you say it.....it would be nice to have a forum based out of Dog River, in Paradise.......i can find space in the elevator for an office no problem....i say go for it..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

anyway its up to you.

i never thought about it like that...but now that you say it.....it would be nice to have a forum based out of Dog River, in Paradise.......i can find space in the elevator for an office no problem....i say go for it..... :ugeek:

Discover Dog River?

cc

lol

Could lead to more Chinese restaurant bad jokes though.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol

you mean the ones about:

no stray dogs in town

no stray cats in town

no rats in town

every small prairie town had a chinese restaurant responsible for pest control....just add MSG, plum sauce and serve to drunks at 3:00 AM.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol

you mean the ones about:

no stray dogs in town

no stray cats in town

no rats in town

every small prairie town had a chinese restaurant responsible for pest control....just add MSG, plum sauce and serve to drunks at 3:00 AM.......

:lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

anyway its up to you.

It dosent, but isnt the forums based out of Vancouver? (discover Vancouver) correct me if im wrong. and if im not shut ya pie hole sweet cheeks :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

anyway its up to you.

It dosent, but isnt the forums based out of Vancouver? (discover Vancouver) correct me if im wrong. and if im not shut ya pis hole sweet cheeks :P

I believe the host is Vancouver based Keeper.

cc

The location of the actual server is not the point anyhow. I would take "Vancouver based" as the site members being predominantly Vancouver wherever the physical server resides .... in other words, what the site "puts itself forward as" is all that matters.

For example our BC business uses one of the best providers there is and whose servers are in Dallas ... but anyone seeing the site itself would not know or care unless they tried specifically  to know. They are there to examine our product, period just as a person who wishes to post in a forum does not know or care where the server resides.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell