The best topic

Replies: 8132
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Canadian man charged with second-degree murder after shooting armed home invader with legally owned gun

Started by DKG, February 22, 2023, 10:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494799 time=1677218708 user_id=164
I heard about this.   There is no justice in Canada.   Judges love criminals.  They love giving them chance after chance after chance....hence the revolving door.  Nothing ever gets done cause judges always dismiss everything or there "isn't enough time"....I went thru this for 7 years....always fighting the same thing abd being told "there isn't enough time, serve him again and come back"....and the same thing would happen all over.  These pukes make 6 figure incomes and they know fuck all.  This went on for 7 years.  Finally after 7 years I went big time and headed for trial....before that we had a case conference with a judge....this judge was so pathetic....she literally wouldn't help me with the simplest of things...and since it had being going on repeatedly for seven years I requested jail time.  The judge just looked at me like a deer in headlights....I told her it was the law...both him and judges keep ignoring me, this requires the guy goes to jail...she knew I was right....so she tried to down play everything as feeling sorry for him....I was having none of it by this time....so I asked her if she was stupid?  Every move she made, I corrected her with the laws that were set in place (pays to educate yourself!) She had no choice but to do what I said....God, did I ever give it to her!!  I also scared him so bad that he made a deal with my lawyer abd walked away.  Justice was served that day cause I knew how to be the perfect bitch.

Canada is screwed.  You have zero rights to protect yourself.  Criminals also come first.   Pathetic.  Keep protecting the criminals and the addicts...keep giving them chance after chance and then sit there like a stoopid doofus and wonder why regular people don't get along with criminals.

Like I said before and I'll say it again....judges need to be replaced by AI because they can't do their job....this is the future and it is coming...you can Google this find info on it.  In the future it cpuld be illegal not to use AI in court.  A lot of money can be saved getting rid of these idiots.

Regular people dont get along with criminals because

.....they are fucking criminals. They will wipe their ass with the civil socail contract the minute it benefits them to do so.

You can't share society with people like that.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

I heard about this.   There is no justice in Canada.   Judges love criminals.  They love giving them chance after chance after chance....hence the revolving door.  Nothing ever gets done cause judges always dismiss everything or there "isn't enough time"....I went thru this for 7 years....always fighting the same thing abd being told "there isn't enough time, serve him again and come back"....and the same thing would happen all over.  These pukes make 6 figure incomes and they know fuck all.  This went on for 7 years.  Finally after 7 years I went big time and headed for trial....before that we had a case conference with a judge....this judge was so pathetic....she literally wouldn't help me with the simplest of things...and since it had being going on repeatedly for seven years I requested jail time.  The judge just looked at me like a deer in headlights....I told her it was the law...both him and judges keep ignoring me, this requires the guy goes to jail...she knew I was right....so she tried to down play everything as feeling sorry for him....I was having none of it by this time....so I asked her if she was stupid?  Every move she made, I corrected her with the laws that were set in place (pays to educate yourself!) She had no choice but to do what I said....God, did I ever give it to her!!  I also scared him so bad that he made a deal with my lawyer abd walked away.  Justice was served that day cause I knew how to be the perfect bitch.

Canada is screwed.  You have zero rights to protect yourself.  Criminals also come first.   Pathetic.  Keep protecting the criminals and the addicts...keep giving them chance after chance and then sit there like a stoopid doofus and wonder why regular people don't get along with criminals.

Like I said before and I'll say it again....judges need to be replaced by AI because they can't do their job....this is the future and it is coming...you can Google this find info on it.  In the future it cpuld be illegal not to use AI in court.  A lot of money can be saved getting rid of these idiots.

Canadian justice is harsh on really dangerous criminals like Tamara Lich.

Dove

Karla Holmoka was able to just move on, get married and have children.

Shes just living her life like she didnt murder her own sister and those three other young girls her monster of a husband wanted to rape and torture.

That alone is beyond disgusting.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=494846 time=1677255754 user_id=3266

Shes just living her life like she didnt murder her own sister and those three other young girls her monster of a husband wanted to rape and torture.

That was outrageous.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=494847 time=1677256425 user_id=3390

That was outrageous.

She even got on a PTA.

I feel bad for her kids who are gonna find out eventually why their mother is so hated.

Shen Li

She was just as guilty of 3 premeditated murders as her sick ex-husband.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494867 time=1677270819 user_id=3389

Agreed.

It pisses me off thinking about how she just got to go and live her life as if she did nothing.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=494873 time=1677272004 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494867 time=1677270819 user_id=3389

Agreed.

It pisses me off thinking about how she just got to go and live her life as if she did nothing.

Her horseshit trial and conviction happened before we came to Canada. However, the outrage was still like an open wound among the public after we immigrated here.

Anonymous

I heard about this.   There is no justice in Canada.....judges need to be replaced by AI because they can't do their job....

Given that it is created and maintained by humans, what makes you so sure the AI will do a better job? Look at ChatGPT for an example - an AI which is capable of churning out Ipsum Lorem quantities of prose about Joe Biden, but will not do so for Donald Trump because it "doesnt do political figures". Same thing happens when you ask it to write a sonnet regarding trans women; it will happily supply you with as much as you ask it for, but ask for something similar for a white man and it refuses, cites toxic white supremacy.

Point being, if the programmers can effectively lobotomize ChatGPT into "soylence" based on the subject, you can be sure that similar can and likely will be done to any proposed judicial AI based on any esoteric set of circumstances you care to name. And when you consider that certain creative individuals (hi 4chan) that lack access to the ChatGPT code have nevertheless managed to get around its engineered two tier applications of its restrictions anyway, the future of Justice AI starts to look very messy indeed.

I'm not confident that turning AI loose in the justice system is such a great idea, predominantly because of its human genesis.

">

Could you prevail over Justice AI as you ultimately did the human one? I wouldn't even know where or how to start myself, not if the example in the above video is anything to go by. There is reason to expect that everyone, including Justice AI's creators, may very well end up becoming its slaves so completely we might never crawl out from under its electronic boot.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494878 time=1677276506 user_id=136
">

Is that your take on what I just posted?  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494876 time=1677274587 user_id=136
Who would marry that crazy bitch...

Honestly I think it was her attorneys brother.

It's all fucked up.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494875 time=1677272451 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=494873 time=1677272004 user_id=3266

Agreed.

Her horseshit trial and conviction happened before we came to Canada. However, the outrage was still like an open wound among the public after we immigrated here.

She took a sort of plea deal and they treated her as one of Paul's victims.....and then a video was shown where she was exposed as an active participant in her sisters death. But on some oversight it was "too late" or whatever the excuse was.

That sick psychopath would go into her 15 year old sisters room while the sister was sleeping and masturbate....a d Karla KNEW about this.

I cant understand allowing this to happen to a stranger.....let alone your own SISTER.  Letting some abusive, disgusting and murderous scrote wack off on your baby sister. And kill her. And then help him kidnap and torture random girls.

Both should have received the death penalty.

Herman

Paul Bernardo has had at least one parole hearing. They will never let his sick ass out.