The best topic

Replies: 8132
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Canadian man charged with second-degree murder after shooting armed home invader with legally owned gun

Started by DKG, February 22, 2023, 10:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Paul Bernardo has had at least one parole hearing. They will never let his sick ass out.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=494889 time=1677290589 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494875 time=1677272451 user_id=3389

Her horseshit trial and conviction happened before we came to Canada. However, the outrage was still like an open wound among the public after we immigrated here.

She took a sort of plea deal and they treated her as one of Paul's victims.....and then a video was shown where she was exposed as an active participant in her sisters death. But on some oversight it was "too late" or whatever the excuse was.

That sick psychopath would go into her 15 year old sisters room while the sister was sleeping and masturbate....a d Karla KNEW about this.

I cant understand allowing this to happen to a stranger.....let alone your own SISTER.  Letting some abusive, disgusting and murderous scrote wack off on your baby sister. And kill her. And then help him kidnap and torture random girls.

Both should have received the death penalty.

They couldn't even try Karla Holmolka for first degree murder after new evidence was submitted.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=494888 time=1677290193 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494876 time=1677274587 user_id=136
Who would marry that crazy bitch...

Honestly I think it was her attorneys brother.

It's all fucked up.

Women can always play the victim card... Especially attractive women.

"Sir, sir I´m just a damsel in distress... Though I do blame myself for this... Pity me".

Whats even more fucked up is that she set up her own sister to be raped and murdered.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=494919 time=1677341028 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=494889 time=1677290589 user_id=3266

She took a sort of plea deal and they treated her as one of Paul's victims.....and then a video was shown where she was exposed as an active participant in her sisters death. But on some oversight it was "too late" or whatever the excuse was.

That sick psychopath would go into her 15 year old sisters room while the sister was sleeping and masturbate....a d Karla KNEW about this.

I cant understand allowing this to happen to a stranger.....let alone your own SISTER.  Letting some abusive, disgusting and murderous scrote wack off on your baby sister. And kill her. And then help him kidnap and torture random girls.

Both should have received the death penalty.

They couldn't even try Karla Holmolka for first degree murder after new evidence was submitted.

I know. Its infuriating.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494953 time=1677454999 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=494888 time=1677290193 user_id=3266

Honestly I think it was her attorneys brother.

It's all fucked up.

"Sir, sir I´m just a damsel in distress... Though I do blame myself for this... Pity me".

Whats even more fucked up is that she set up her own sister to be raped and murdered.

Right. And that makes it harder for women who ARE victims.

Karla was no victim.

There is no fucking way anyone ....ANYONE could bully or abuse me into harming innocent people especially my own family. Fuck that. Kill me. Or I'll kill you.....either way you cannot claim victim status after some shit like that.  You are just a coward accomplice.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=494956 time=1677460533 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494953 time=1677454999 user_id=136

Karla was no victim.

There is no fucking way anyone ....ANYONE could bully or abuse me into harming innocent people especially my own family. Fuck that. Kill me. Or I'll kill you.....either way you cannot claim victim status after some shit like that.  You are just a coward accomplice.

She actively participated, she enjoyed it.

She provided the sedatives... She lured some of them in.

They even roleplayed the murder of the sister afterwards... Because they just wanted to re-live the fucked up moments.

The current husband illustrates the depths of simping male-feminists sink to.

The defense-lawyer withheld the tapes and wasnt even convicted for obstruction of justice and being an accessory.

There is a difference between defending your client and helping your client to hide the evidence... Helping your client hide the bodies and such.  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494957 time=1677463300 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=494956 time=1677460533 user_id=3266

Karla was no victim.

They even roleplayed the murder of the sister afterwards... Because they just wanted to re-live the fucked up moments.

The defense-lawyer withheld the tapes and wasnt even convicted for obstruction of justice and being an accessory.

There is a difference between defending your client and helping your client to hide the evidence... Helping your client hide the bodies and such.  :laugh3:

Imagine the level of stupid you would need to be to have children with someone who murdered their own sister. And other young girls.

A person with no empathy.....and you are going to provide them with something so valuable and precious KNOWING what they did?  

There is no way. No way whatsoever a healthy and normal thinking person would reproduce with a known murderer.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=494962 time=1677509761 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494957 time=1677463300 user_id=136

Imagine the level of stupid you would need to be to have children with someone who murdered their own sister. And other young girls.

A person with no empathy.....and you are going to provide them with something so valuable and precious KNOWING what they did?  

There is no way. No way whatsoever a healthy and normal thinking person would reproduce with a known murderer.

A normal thinking person. That is it right there.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=494648 time=1677079925 user_id=3390
This sends the wrong message to armed burglars. They do not need to worry if a home has legal rifles or not.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

A man from Milton, Ontario, in Canada has been charged with second-degree murder after shooting a man who was trying to rob his home, as part of a five-man home invasion, according to the Toronto Star. One intruder was pronounced dead after being shot, and one more was arrested, while the remaining three are still at large.

At approximately 5 a.m., the suspects went to the house with the intent to commit robbery, according to police. The group was confronted by the man charged with the murder offense, Ali Mian, 22, and multiple gunshots were fired inside the home.

According to Mian's lawyer, Jag Virk, Mian lives with his mother, who was being attacked by one of the intruders, who was in possession of a firearm during the invasion.

"The intruder had a gun and was attacking his mother," Virk said.

The lawyer also told the outlet that Mian's gun is legally registered and that he only fired it once without the intention to kill. After shooting the armed man, Mian allegedly called the police.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau famously said in 2022 that citizens can't use guns for "self-protection" in the country.

Halton Region is no stranger to controversy, even with its police force once coming under scrutiny in 2017 for encouraging pronoun use among residents. Halton Police told the public to ask others what their "preferred pronouns" are — and took it a step further by publishing a "Handy Guide to Pronouns."

This is the same region in which the school board has asked students to walk to to school and even wear an extra sweater so administrators can turn down the heat in their schools to "fight climate change."

In addition, Halton District also employs the infamous teacher with gigantic, prosthetic breasts, defending the teacher's gender identity despite public outcry and international condemnation.

Both Mian and the arrested intruder are awaiting trial.

If you shoot someone it HAS TO GO TO COURT, no matter what.

He should get off....

if he doesn't get off, that will be the travesty.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=494976 time=1677520482 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=494648 time=1677079925 user_id=3390
This sends the wrong message to armed burglars. They do not need to worry if a home has legal rifles or not.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian- ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/canadian-man-2dm-self-defence?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-02-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

A man from Milton, Ontario, in Canada has been charged with second-degree murder after shooting a man who was trying to rob his home, as part of a five-man home invasion, according to the Toronto Star. One intruder was pronounced dead after being shot, and one more was arrested, while the remaining three are still at large.

At approximately 5 a.m., the suspects went to the house with the intent to commit robbery, according to police. The group was confronted by the man charged with the murder offense, Ali Mian, 22, and multiple gunshots were fired inside the home.

According to Mian's lawyer, Jag Virk, Mian lives with his mother, who was being attacked by one of the intruders, who was in possession of a firearm during the invasion.

"The intruder had a gun and was attacking his mother," Virk said.

The lawyer also told the outlet that Mian's gun is legally registered and that he only fired it once without the intention to kill. After shooting the armed man, Mian allegedly called the police.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau famously said in 2022 that citizens can't use guns for "self-protection" in the country.

Halton Region is no stranger to controversy, even with its police force once coming under scrutiny in 2017 for encouraging pronoun use among residents. Halton Police told the public to ask others what their "preferred pronouns" are — and took it a step further by publishing a "Handy Guide to Pronouns."

This is the same region in which the school board has asked students to walk to to school and even wear an extra sweater so administrators can turn down the heat in their schools to "fight climate change."

In addition, Halton District also employs the infamous teacher with gigantic, prosthetic breasts, defending the teacher's gender identity despite public outcry and international condemnation.

Both Mian and the arrested intruder are awaiting trial.

If you shoot someone it HAS TO GO THE COURT, no matter what.

He should get off....

if he doesn't get off, that will be the travesty.

I disagree. If the evidence shows clearly it was a home invasion or a violent attack and the perp was shot dead, it should never go to court.

caskur

Every murder justifiable or not has to be tried. that is the law whether you like it or not.

the shooter has the right to clear his name....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

There is of course a full criminal investigation.

Some clever fella might kill somebody in his house and then claim he was an intruder.

Charges are not convictions.

It doesnt matter what Trudeau says, it matters what the law says and I'm pretty sure you dont have to sit and wait for somebody to kill you or your loved one.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494998 time=1677556320 user_id=136
There is of course a full criminal investigation.

Some clever fella might kill somebody in his house and then claim he was an intruder.

Charges are not convictions.

It doesnt matter what Trudeau says, it matters what the law says and I'm pretty sure you dont have to sit and wait for somebody to kill you or your loved one.

EXACTLY right.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=494985 time=1677535994 user_id=2156
Every murder justifiable or not has to be tried. that is the law whether you like it or not.

I suppose that we disagree on term. I do not see self defense as murder. In America, a DA can look at the evidence and decide if it is worth taking a case to trial or if it is clearly not a prosecutable crime. This clears the the persons name.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495018 time=1677612125 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=494985 time=1677535994 user_id=2156

I suppose that we disagree on term. I do not see self defense as murder. In America, a DA can look at the evidence and decide if it is worth taking a case to trial or if it is clearly not a prosecutable crime. This clears the the persons name.

It is called justifiable homicide.... it doesn't matter, as I said, the shooter is entitled to have his name cleared. And he will.
- Andy Warhol