Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Shows and Movies You are Watching

Started by Herman, March 13, 2023, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melson Gibson

I can't really watch new shows.  They're too jam packed with Negroes, gays, 'strong women', etc...

I miss the 1990's, when they could still produce a show with an all White and straight cast, where women didn't pretend to be men or vica versa.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499633 time=1683159181 user_id=3397
I can't really watch new shows.  They're too jam packed with Negroes, gays, 'strong women', etc...

I miss the 1990's, when they could still produce a show with an all White and straight cast, where women didn't pretend to be men or vica versa.

I am watching less and less American shows and movies. I hate being preached to by woke Hollywood wankers. In the winter I was watching a lot of series and movies from countries like Poland, Turkey, and South Korea.

Herman

I watched Cobbler with Adam Sandler. I didn't think I would like it, but I did.

Herman

I watched Blood and Gold. It was good.

Herman

I watched We Die Young about MS-13. A good movie.

Herman

I watched Gully. It is a coming of age type movie set in the hood. It is really good.

Frood

I watched Yellowneck.... about a handful of confederate deserters....

But I fell asleep half way through and will have to go back and rewatch to see if my theory of the climax is true.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Oldie with Burt Lancaster...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2LeLD4M7KmT6/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/2LeLD4M7KmT6/
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Right now I'm watching Blake's 7, I downloaded the series from the Internet Archive.

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=503148 time=1686491232 user_id=3349
Right now I'm watching Blake's 7, I downloaded the series from the Internet Archive.

">

My all-time favourite childhood sci-fi series. Let me know your favourite character and why.  ac_biggrin
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503191 time=1686525337 user_id=3409

My all-time favourite childhood sci-fi series. Let me know your favourite character and why.  ac_biggrin

Servalan because she is SUCH a tease   ac_lovestruck

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

caskur

I am watching a great series supposedly about Mary Queen of Scots called Reign.

The costumes and sets are fantastic.... the story is probably 50% believable... I would like to know for sure though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=503208 time=1686542480 user_id=3349
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503191 time=1686525337 user_id=3409

Servalan because she is SUCH a tease   ac_lovestruck

">

Ahhh yes, Jacqueline Pearce. Amoral, atheos, a cunt... she made that role her own for pretty much all four seasons.

She was one of the characters I enjoyed watching, there were a few of them though. Vila Restal was another, a total coward and had no problems admitting it.

But line honours for my favourite character definitely went to Kerr Avon.

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

formosan

">

It is probably a very old series.....their hairstyles and costumes.
too old to be a fashionista

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: formosan post_id=503520 time=1686958312 user_id=3391

">

It is probably a very old series.....their hairstyles and costumes.

It ran from 1978 to 1981 and used a lot of the same locations and crew as the classic Doctor Who episodes of the era. The special effects were hideously under-budgeted (like Doctor Who, the BBC weren't in the habit of spending big on sci-fi series) but the storylines and character development definitely put it streets ahead of US shows like Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica.

The series was created by Terry Nation. You might remember him as the real world creator of the Daleks.

">

A bit of a primer for you.

- Biggie Smiles