The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Keepers Tacqueria.....

Started by Obvious Li, May 05, 2014, 05:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

So Keeper.....can you tell us one more time what your favorite Taco is......fish with tarter sauce ?? ground beef with  guacamole and salsa ?? or maybe some nice young free range pulled chicken smothered in sour cream ???...pls....we want to know. :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"So Keeper.....can you tell us one more time what your favorite Taco is......fish with tarter sauce ?? ground beef with  guacamole and salsa ?? or maybe some nice young free range pulled chicken smothered in sour cream ???...pls....we want to know. :mrgreen:

My children like wraps in hummus, but not tacos very much.

keeper

:shock:

Its been awhile since I had a good Taco, My Ex wife used to make one for me that was pretty yummy  :D , So no fish for me, im more of an all meat Taco with the soft shell. Hope that clears THAT little mystery up. 8-)

Renee

I kinda favor fish with a nice shredded cabbage, fresh tomato and a nice chipotle style mayo on a warm soft tortilla shell.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chickenfeets

I like my tacos dry but not too dry. Spicy, tangy salsa--heavy on the tomato--works for me. I like my tacos without cheese.

Couple of Coronas to polish 'em off.

Anonymous

Mexican cuisine is the worst food I have ever had....YUCK!!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mexican cuisine is the worst food I have ever had....YUCK!!

you heathen......i love beaner food....come to think of it i love food in general.....and beers....and more beers......and more tacos...yummy

RW

Keeper, you're the only one who I can believe actually got the joke :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Keeper, you're the only one who I can believe actually got the joke :)

au contraire chumley......read carefully......the op was a continuation of the "joke"..but it seems way to far over the head of this crowd so i shoulda posted   swoosh swoosh  instead........ :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Keeper, you're the only one who I can believe actually got the joke :)

I didn't get the joke or even know there was one Real Woman.

:?

Chickenfeets

Um, no.

Read.  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

Um, no.

Read.  :P

Make that a double um no.

RW

Dry with a lot of tomato?

Mexican food is the worst ever?

THAT is what you guys are calling innuendo?  If so Chicken, WTF? Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Dry with a lot of tomato?

If there is innuendo here, I would never know it.

:?

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Real Woman"Dry with a lot of tomato?

Heh. Guess I've earned my chicken wings with that one, eh?  ;)

No, I was referring to this exchange (the two posts are back to back... which qualifies me as a quick-witted twit):

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"That leaves Keeper out of the running, then.  ;)

LOL, Wait, whats that mean, I don't like Bi women, Wait, RW is Bi WTF... She like Tacos?   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

What is your favourite kind of tacos Keeper?

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Don't do it, Keeps!  :shock:

Forget about the innuendo, Fash. People are just trying a sombrero on for size.