The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Killer trannies

Started by Erica Mena, March 27, 2023, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496636 time=1680192679 user_id=3389
Not all whites are sick in the head trannies, but all sick in the head trannies are white.

Asia has more trannies Shen Li....

:001_rolleyes:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

what is the Trans Resistance Network?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496636 time=1680192679 user_id=3389
Not all whites are sick in the head trannies, but all sick in the head trannies are white.

We can examine transgender rates in the US, which show us that Whites actually have the lowest propensity for transgenderism among all races.  I'll assume that the 'other race' category encompasses Asian Americans, and it just so happens to be higher than the White percentage too.

This is an American study, so your "They only take it up the ass, pretending to be women in poor Asian countries, because they need the money" claim loses all of its steam.  Asians have higher achievement levels than many Whites do in the US, but still outnumber them in transgender levels there.

Racial data is often VERY hard to find, and outside of North America is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find, since that data could lead to revealing things the locals may not want to know, so it's not released...

https://i.ibb.co/dM4dryM/Capture.png">

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496578 time=1680109188 user_id=2845
I'm about to move to an all white area.

No you won't.  Your life exists, and always WILL exist, in So-Cal.

It is what you know...  being around people that you know.  A culture that you know.  Weather that you know.  Mountains and the Ocean that you know.

The ONLY people that move out of So-Cal are the nigs you've pushed out, and the Whites that wonder why they're the only Whites left on the block, and can sell for crazy prices...

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496649 time=1680216221 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496643 time=1680203692 user_id=1728

Don't be ridiculous. Asia and south America is full of them... Israel too.

SE Asia's trannies are for white tourist customers. South America has large white populations and that continent's trannies are white. Israel's trannies are among it's sick white population too. Gender dysphoria is a white affliction. However, not all whites suffer from this mental disease.

This troll of yours is getting more retarded by the day....

Israel barely has any whites, it's all jews and arabs. How the fuck is gender dysphoria a "white affliction"?

I've already told you, the whole trans shit was started by a homosexual jewish doctor in Weimar Germany.

https://i.ibb.co/ZNy7BPY/jzsc.png">

Shen Li

Mel, that's misleading white libtard propaganda. I'll bet anything that survey includes fruits who dressed up for an occasional drag show. Not all are full blown trannies.

It's only white parents who are so sick as to encourage their kids to be mutilated. Your survey is white libtards trying to give the false impression their madness is multiracial. It isn't.

Anyway, I've seen surveys which have very different results, but who cares about that. We both know it's whites that always support the most extreme positions. The sicker it is, the more whites try to impose their will on everybody.

Erica Mena

Dwayne Wade and Gab Union are black. They're exploiting their man-girl.
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496676 time=1680272837 user_id=3389
Mel, that's misleading white libtard propaganda. I'll bet anything that survey includes fruits who dressed up for an occasional drag show. Not all are full blown trannies.

It's only white parents who are so sick as to encourage their kids to be mutilated. Your survey is white libtards trying to give the false impression their madness is multiracial. It isn't.

Anyway, I've seen surveys which have very different results, but who cares about that. We both know it's whites that always support the most extreme positions. The sicker it is, the more whites try to impose their will on everybody.

This is quite remarkable, you completely ignore facts which you dislike and pretend they don't exist.... you're no different to leftards in that respect.

Trannies are not just white, as has already beeen pointed out by several different people and gender reassignment surgery was first carried out by a jew back in the 1930's.

Here's another fact which you likely won't know about, there are 8 different genders referenced in the talmud.

So much for it being a White phenomenon.  :001_rolleyes:

https://i.ibb.co/tJyPS9z/8gndrs.png">

Aryan

Jew Hollyweird peedoe and his "daughter"... who definitely hasn't been sexually abused;

https://i.ibb.co/6nZZ09F/kkpddo.jpg">

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496681 time=1680276455 user_id=1728

This is quite remarkable, you completely ignore facts which you dislike and pretend they don't exist.... you're no different to leftards in that respect.

Trannies are not just white, as has already beeen pointed out by several different people and gender reassignment surgery was first carried out by a jew back in the 1930's.

Here's another fact which you likely won't know about, there are 8 different genders referenced in the talmud.

So much for it being a White phenomenon.  :001_rolleyes:

https://i.ibb.co/tJyPS9z/8gndrs.png">

Lets be clear about this, as I've pointed out dozens of times, bad jews, bad blax, bad whites, bad chanks, etc should be gassed in the way hitler did all jews. The pope aint a jew yet that cunt is pro gay. I believe there's some eastern religions that promote ladyboys and they sure AF aint jew either.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496685 time=1680277644 user_id=3351
Lets be clear about this, as I've pointed out dozens of times, bad jews, bad blax, bad whites, bad chanks, etc should be gassed in the way hitler did all jews. The pope aint a jew yet that cunt is pro gay. I believe there's some eastern religions that promote ladyboys and they sure AF aint jew either.

Brother, he aint listening. I told him about the cherrypicking. Anybody can do that. I am certain if I looked I could find a large number of Englishman who are tranny grooming globalists. But, that shit is stupid.

Scouse would be a welcome member of the anti prog movement. But, blaming everything on a group of people he calls Jews, who aint really Jews, aint helping our cause. I get the impression he don't want first rate anti prog warriors like Matt Drudge, Michael Medved, and David Horowitz on our side.  Asians, South Asians, Blacks, Spics, Chugs, and imaginary Jews are more than welcome to join our fight against prog tyranny.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496723 time=1680312738 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

ac_toofunny

Melson Gibson

It's not propaganda.  It's a legit study.  You think Black trannies don't exist?  Or that Asian trannies are all 'just doing it for the money?'

Come on...  You know as well as I do that mental illness exists in all races.  There are slight differences in those numbers between races, but not that much really to be of any statistical importance in this particular regard.

It's also very clear to me that you know very few White people here on a personal level, because if you did, you'd realize that the vast majority of us do NOT agree with mutilizing children in any way, shape, or form, and that includes Jewish circumcision, which I'm proud to say that I wasn't when born.

Don't always discount the opinions of Scouse, as he states things in an absolute and true manner, as very rarely are actual Whites pulling the puppet strings that you see...  It's Goldberenstein & Co.

Ever wonder why you see so many ads and commercials pushing things and people that are just, weird?  Like black with asian, asian with white, white to black, black to asian, etc?  ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD?

LOLZ!  Omnicom group.  Go complain to them, Shen, before having a fit about Whites here.  We just want to live the life we remembered when we grew up here, when boys were def boys, just as girls were def girls...  There was no inbetween.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496754 time=1680345741 user_id=3397

It's not propaganda.  It's a legit study.  You think Black trannies don't exist?  Or that Asian trannies are all 'just doing it for the money?'

Come on...  You know as well as I do that mental illness exists in all races.  There are slight differences in those numbers between races, but not that much really to be of any statistical importance in this particular regard.

It's also very clear to me that you know very few White people here on a personal level, because if you did, you'd realize that the vast majority of us do NOT agree with mutilizing children in any way, shape, or form, and that includes Jewish circumcision, which I'm proud to say that I wasn't when born.

Don't always discount the opinions of Scouse, as he states things in an absolute and true manner, as very rarely are actual Whites pulling the puppet strings that you see...  It's Goldberenstein & Co.

Ever wonder why you see so many ads and commercials pushing things and people that are just, weird?  Like black with asian, asian with white, white to black, black to asian, etc?  ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD?

LOLZ!  Omnicom group.  Go complain to them, Shen, before having a fit about Whites here.  We just want to live the life we remembered when we grew up here, when boys were def boys, just as girls were def girls...  There was no inbetween.

I too question the "science" behind most of these studies. Actual transitioned transvestites are exceptionally rare in any race. For example, Blurt is not one. But, he would be included in the data. They probably ask who identifies as a gender different from the gender they were born.